Return to Website

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum

Update: November 19,2008

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank everyone who has kept comming onto this site to honor James' memory and I want to personally welcome everyone who is new here.If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

~Angie

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
T&V WHEREABOUTS

I read a very interesting aticle this morning.
I understood The Manchester Evening News had published information on the whereabouts of Thompson and Venables.
Here's the link:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1404762.stm

I know this is an old article but does anyone remember
about this?

Re: T&V WHEREABOUTS

Found this link:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/37/37880_men_fined_over_bulger_injunction.html

the injunction doesn't have any power in scotland or northern ireland

I just wish somewhere, somehow, these two evil predators will get what they deserve. I know they will in the afterlife, but I just hate knowing that right now, they are living free, and growing older, something little James never got the right to do - dying at not even three years old. The English/European justice system is a joke.

No Kerry, they will not suffer in afterlife. God is merciful and will accept everyone who feel remorse for his sins.
And I'm agree with you Kerry. Brittish courts are too harsh for juvenile offenders. HMS for kids is absurd. in my country they would be put in institution till they turned 18 but they could have chance to be set free on parole. For example after couple of years they could be put under guardians control but they would be learning in normal school and stay at home.

Know that for sure do you manufan? Speak to God often do you?

Yeah i know it for sure. This is what Bible says.
Example: The man that was dying on the cross next to Jesus - he showed remorse for his sins in the last minutes of his life. And what Jesus said: Today you will be with me in heaven (or something like that)

So who wrote the 10 commandments? Are they not in the bible also? And who knows for sure there is a God?

If somebody talks about afterlife he probably believe in God. I believe in God presented by Jesus in Bible and he's got forgiveness even for killers. I just hope so.

wasn't it Venables that was into religion? i think Man United fan would think very differently if he/she was a victim. you have to use your senses, eyes and ears that should scripture you in the present, and prior to 2ooo years ago everyone believed in the female 'Godess' not the male 'God'idea. There is no need to reply Man U Fan i'm too busy popping bubble wrap.

Well I believe in God, but I do not believe that anyone, even Manufan knows if they have truly repented of their sins and are living as Christians and are going to heaven. Since nobody knows where T&V are, what they are doing, and whose kids they are playing with there is as much a possibility that they are crazed serial killers as there is that they are decent upstanding Christian citizens.
Somewhere up there James and Shanda Sharer are skipping hand in hand, looking down waiting for justice. Shanda still has HALF a chance. . . unfortunately as long as there are people out there coddling and petting on two vicious murderers as if they were wounded doves, I don't think James will ever have justice.

we know where one is...

You've made a very good point,Jessie..
There really is no way that anyone can know for sure whether T & V are repentant and reformed or not, because any news that comes out about them is always labeled "tabloid" and "unreliable".

All I know is that you don't commit such an horrific crime against a defenceless baby and get away with it. That is what -I- believe. That pair, if they had any remorse, wouldn't be able to live with what they did. They will be paid - I hope in this life, if not, in the next.

I still believe Thompson is Dante Arthurs who killed Sophia an is Australian Jail in Perth. No one can prove any different and things have gone so quite since both are in Jail now.

You know where only one of the boys are. Stop making assumptions about what they have done when you dont know what or where they have been. They were small children. people, hunt down the parents who destroyed these little boys lives before they had a chance to grow up. Look at your children of ten years it would not matter what they did you would love them no matter what and protect. did the kids even know what love was. Denise had more sense than all of the system. It would have served both sides if they would have listened to her. Just look at your own children. Now place them in the Thompson household from birth and see what would happen. They are no different.