Return to Website

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum

Update: November 19,2008

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank everyone who has kept comming onto this site to honor James' memory and I want to personally welcome everyone who is new here.If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

~Angie

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Any messages for James

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well. This coming weekend I am taking the children to visit my parents in Lancashire and where live is not far from Walton, where darling little James rests in peace. We will visit his grave sometime on 31st May 2008.

If anyone has a message they would like to send to him then I will gladly take it along with me.

What I will do is copy any messages directly from the screen and paste it into a word document and print it out and then attach it with some ribbon to the handle of a nice galvanised bucket I have which has some flowers planted in it. I am sure he will like that.

Just let me know your; name, location and the message.

Love and best wishes.
Angela

Re: Any messages for James

The thought of you kindly doing this for us brings tears to my eyes. Thank you so much! I am going to write something special for him and post it. You are truely an Angel!

Thank you so much Angela. I have just sent a poem I wrote for James, which someone very kindly is going to take to James' grave, but I'd also so appreciate you taking something from me. I will write something - I have written so much for James - I can never stop writing down my feelings for him. You are very kind. I will post the message tomorrow.

Kerry :0) God Bless you and yours

Dear Tiffany and Kerry

Lovely to hear from you both and thank you so much for your kind words. It will be an honour and a pleasure to take your messages to James... wait to hear from you.

God bless

Angela

Hi Angela, I would like to post a message too. I have known about James for 7 years now and have never forgotten him, but I have never been able to send anything to his grave as I live so far away. Where should we post to have our messages sent...on another thread? This is so nice of you Angela, I am a bit overwhelmed as I have never been able to send him anything or go to his grave. Thanks you so much Angela

Hi Angela,

I would so appreciate you placing this at James' gravesite. You are really kind doing this for us.

Thanks so much!!

Kerry :0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest James,

To me, you are the stars
Shining brightly in the night sky

To me, you are the summer breeze
Gently blowing through my hair

To me, you are the shiny rain
Dancing happily in the winter puddles

To me, you are the rainbow
Playfully appearing
To show me you're near

To me, you are everything
Good and sweet and fair
Too beautiful for this harsh world
Too innocent to fear

I love you as a second son
And shall always keep you here

To me you are never forgotten
You grow stronger everyday,
As the burning sun envelops the summer sky
My heart and soul hold you forever near

-Blessed James, I never really knew a broken heart until I came to know you.
You have taught me so much, and I know you will be with me until the day I die.
I know you are happy in Heaven, and I pray for your family everyday. Lots of
cuddles will come your way, because we all love you so much! XOXOXOXOX

Love Always,
Kerry and Giovanni Noaro
from New Zealand

Thank you so much, Angela. I would very much appreciate it if you could leave this message. Thank you again for your kindness!

Dear James:

You are in my thoughts and prayers every day. You are loved by and have touched so many on this earth. Now you are an angel in heaven with love surrounding you and your joyful innocent spirit lives on.

Lots of hugs always,
Mary Catherine

Angela - I forgot to mention that I'm from California. Thank you!

Dear Kerry and Mary Catherine,

Thank you so much for sending those lovely messages, I've dropped them into a word document already for printing out - they are lovely messages and my eyes are filled with tears.

Dear Tiffany,

Just post your message when you are ready, I will keep checking back for it, love to hear from you.

Dear Shelley,

I would love to take your message with me, just post your message as the others have done in this thread and I will keep checking back to the forum for it.

Kindest regards
Angela

Dear James,

You have touched my life
In so many ways.
I have never forgotten you
And think of you each day
Your in heaven now
Yes I know
But I wish you were here
So we could watch you grow
When I get to heaven
I want to see you
To give you a hug
Until then, James
I send my love
God Bless you James

Love Always,

Shelley Cross
Illinois, USA

Thank you so much Angela:)

I just wanted to give you heads up that I am working on this-I want it to be perfect. I will post it on the 30 th. I have not forgot-please dont forget me! This means so much to me. I cry just thinking about it! I never thought I would see this chance!~

Okay, Angela, here it is! Again I deeply thank you for kindly thinking of us who dont have the ability to go ourselves to James' place of rest. It is truely an honor to have something sent to him. I will pray for you and your family God Bless!

Dearest James, you have come into my life and filled it with so much joy, compassion and love. My love for you and your family runs deep within my heart and soul. My spiritual being has been lifted with the strength that I have prayed for so many times over these long years. I pray not only for myself and my family, but for you, your Mum and Dad, and all those who loves you around the world. This world missed out on so much with you not being in it, as I know that you were destined for great things. Your eyes shine through your pictures showing us that happy little boy that used to run and play. And now you are surely a Precious Guardian Angel that helps us save children everyday. Because of you James I have opened my eyes to others, never allowing myself to walk away from anyone I see in distress, especially children. You have become part of my daily life James, it’s as if you are my family too. I say Good Morning to you every day and just looking at the big blue sky makes me think of you. You precious boy, I love you dearly, and one day I will make it to Heaven and get the privilege of meeting you. To Denise and Ralph, please understand that that there are still people around the world that are effected by James and love and care for him very much, we are with you in spirit and pray for your strength to get through each day. We know that it was not God’s plan and none of us will ever understand why. But one day you will see your precious James and he will never be taken from you again. Please come and visit us should you ever get the chance, we would all love to have the privilege of you coming to James’ Forum that was created in his name to help us all deal with the pain and help others with their struggles . It is a happy place and we keep it pure, we kick out those that don’t belong and we welcome those that care and understand the depth of the feelings and emotions that comes with loving you all. Please come to visit us-You are welcome anytime!!
Love you always and forever,
Tiffany Brown Dallas, TX USA
Our Web link is- http://pub22.bravenet.com/forum/1810858641/

Please be sure to give our link, who know maybe Denise or Ralph will come speak with us!!

Thank you Again!! HI!! Shelley & Kerry!!

Hi Tiff, I am glad you made it here in time! Sweet message...it wouldnt be the same without you.

HEY ANGELA IF YOU WOULD PLEASE PUT MY POEM THERE FOR JAMES..I BROUGHT IT TO THE TOP AGAIN. THANKS FOR DOING THIS FOR ALL OF US..LOVE SARAH

Oh thank you Shelley! I would not have missed this oppertunity for anything! How are you Shelley? Hey I emailed you on your AOl accout, did you get it? If you did, I did not get a response if you resonded that is, my job has this Spam blocker and sometimes we dont get our outside emails, so if so let me know and I will have them unblock you! I'll be on here on and off the rest of the day-chat at ya later!

I didnt get it Tiffany, but I will check my spam box to see if it went in there, if it hasnt, I will let you know. Im doing good by the way, thanks alot, hope all is well, Im looking for your mail. Huggs

Hi Angela, do you care if I add this? I just made it up, but it spells out James name and I wanted to add it. Thanks so much

James
Always
Made
Everyone
Smile

Precious
Adorable
Toddler
Resting
In
Christs
Kingdom

Bringing
Undescribeable
Love
Gods
Eternal
Rose

Shelley! I love that! How unique & Very creative!

Hi Tiffany, I sent you two letters, let me know if I have confused you..lol, actually, I learned that In grammer school, lol, but it was so fun, I havent done it since then, so I made one up for James, you can use full sentences as well for each letter, I just used one worded sentences. Well I better go, ttyla, take care

I did get the letters and did reply to both-maybe in spam again!

Hey Angel, if you have the means will you take pictures of your visit to James on Saturday and share them with us! That would be so nice if you can! let us know!

Hey Tiffany!

It was a beautiful idea of yours, inviting Denise and Ralph to the site.

Take care XOX Kerry

Messages Delivered to James

Hi Everyone

After a bit of a treck, having taken the wrong direction once entering the Kirkdale Cemetery (typical!), I'm pleased to say that all your messages and poems etc were safely delivered to James' grave at @3:00pm UK time on Saturday afternoon.

It was a lovely sunny warm day and the birds sang their hearts out. Although it's a really big cemetery it was so peaceful.

Some kind people saw that we looked a bit lost and pointed us in the direction of James' grave, and then after that a local lady who walked passed kindly turned back and took us right to where James rests, God bless her.

The lady told us how she used to live close to Denise, Ralph and James and talked about what a lovely boy he was, a typical little lad, full of energy and when the news broke on the TV about James' disappearance she was totally flabbergasted.

I put all your messages and poems in a waterproof envelope and attached them to the flowers with some white ribbon and then placed it between the 2 Angels at the top-end of his grave.

I do have a picture in my phone which I'll post once I get it out of my phone.

He has a lovely place there under the tree, with a wee garden to play in, we stayed for about 15 minutes and it was an absolute privelege to be so close to him.

I truly believe now that he is completely happy and at peace with our Lord, I wasn't at all sure about that before, but now I know he is.

Love to you all
Angela

Angela, I want to truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing this for us. It is a warm heart felt gift that you have given to me, and the other ladies, and words can not explain how I feel about knowing that his place of rest is peaceful, and beautiful, with birds singing. I was thinking of you all weekend and praying that you were able to make it there safely and was in fact able to deliver the messages. I hope to someday make it there myself. I had my hopes up so high for this and you really delivered on your promise. I pray for you and yours. Thank you again, and God Bless!

Hi everyone hope you han a blessed weekend!!

Thank you so much Angela...I have only seen pictures of James grave and the cemetary, but the two angels on his grave are so beautiful. I can only imagine what the nice lady must have felt once she heard what happened to him, seeing him play and just being a kid. I am so happy that you have taken our messages and I wont forget what you have done for us. Thanks again Angela, (huggs)

Shelley

Thank you so, so much Angela - you are an angel! I am glad that you have said going to James' place of rest has given you comfort. I will go there someday, and it is beautiful to know that you have drawn peace from being there, as often it is too much to bear, all the pain and grief.

Love to you and yours:0) Kerry

Thank you again, Angela, for your kindness. I am also glad to hear that you felt peace in your journey. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Hi, If I'm not too late, I would love to add something.

Dear James, you will always be in my thoughts. How could I ever forget such a beautiful boy who changed my life in the best ways possible. Love to you James and your family. Carla~From Canada

I'VE JUST NOW GOTTEN ON HERE AFTER A SMALL BREAK AND ANGELA READING ABOUT YOUR TRIP TO JAMES IS MAKING ME CRY. NOT SO MUCH BAD TEARS BUT I FEEL THAT PEACE YOU TALK ABOUT AS WELL. I BELIEVE I HAVE OVERCOME THE DEEP SADNESS THAT TOOK OVER ME FOR SO LONG AND MOST OF THAT IS A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU. I SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE NOW AND AM NOT STUCK IN A HORRIBLE LIMBO FOR JAMES ANYMORE. HE DOES NOT WANT THAT BECAUSE THAT TAKES THE FOCUS OFF OF WHAT WE ARE REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE DOING. HE WANTS US TO BE GOOD PARENTS,PEOPLE IN SOCIETY AND MOSTLY TO GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT HIM AND THAT WAY THERE IS A BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR OTHERS. JAMES IS AT PEACE AND HE IS STILL THAT BUBBLY LITTLE BOY YOU SEE IN THE VIDEOS AND HEAR SO MANY DESCRIBE. I CAN ONLY BE MY BEST WHEN I AM NOT HURTING AND LONGING FOR JAMES. SO THATS WHAT I HAVE DONE AND YES TEARS COME AND GO AND THE THOUGHTS ARE STILL THEER BUT THEY DO NOT CONSUME MY SPIRIT! I WANT TO THANK YOU ONCE MORE FOR ALL THE ADVICE AND TALKING THAT WE DO ON HERE. WE ARE FRIENDS BECAUSE OF JAMES AND HE IS UNITING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD TO HELP EACH OTHER UNDERSTAND THE UNTHINKABLE. I LOVE JAMES AND ALL OF YOU!!PEACE AND LOVE
SARAH

Amen Sarah!!! Have a good weekend everyone and God Bless!

Thanks Sarah for your positive thoughts - all the positive feelings here on this site give me strength, as I'm sure we're all gaining strength and some level of peace being here, and that is why I always come back to this site.

:0)

Hi Everyone

At last I have the image I took when I visited James' grave. You can see the pot of flowers there and the messages in the envelope between the 2 angels. God bless you James. XXX

James Bulger

Oh my God, Angela, thank you so much!! This picture brought tears to my eyes, and I felt this overwhelming feeling enter my heart and it just ripped through my soul. I appreciate you doing this for us so much. It really means so much. But, that tiny little grave should not be there. Nor should all the others that I know are there. It sent chills down my spine seeing that headstone; it is a very beautiful headstone. His Mum and Dad really made it special for him. The two Angels are priceless! Watching over and protecting him. I thank God for giving me the strength to not walk away or give up, on this. James has really changed something in me, something like fierce. Seeing his little headstone only confirmed in my mind that we have to get his Memorial up and going ASAP!! It’s so funny, I never thought about the afterlife, or what I would do when I died. The first thing I would do is look for James and give him a big hug. And tell him that I love him and I want to help him in his afterlife Journey, to protect and serve all children in need of protection. Thank you again Angela for doing this!! And I know I don’t need to, but I am compelled to tell you that I know James appreciates and loves you for helping open others eyes and giving us this hope in our hearts that there are other people besides ourselves that do care equally about this precious boy. Hugs & Kisses!! Tiffany!

Wow I have tears in my eyes. That is a very nice pic. Carla and I actually spoke on the phone and have started the first process in the making of the video.
It's going to be great. I see big things happening and I'm rarely wrong. Right now it may seem frustrating and as if nothing is getting done but in due time! Thank you Angela and James I love you with all my heart!!!

Angela - I am overwhelmed by this picture. Also, seeing your little one by James' grave site reminds me that there are so many little ones out there who need help and protection, and James will be helping with that. It saddens me so deeply that none of us could have been there for him on that day. Seeing his grave site also reminds me of how much pain his family must have endured losing him. But I am also determined that love and goodness will prevail through all of this and that we will make a difference through James' project. Many, many thanks, Angela.

Firstly Angela, thank you so very much for what you did. This photo is very moving for me, as it is for others I can see, as it is so very clear, it is so final for James, and yet, the sun is shining so brightly all around, life goes on - and the little one standing next to it. Yet James' precious life was erased so violently, with no way of being able to go 'back'. It makes me realise more and more that I have to physically visit James' grave one day. No matter how the months go on, I still find it so hard to come to terms with what happened to James, but I am happy to see that there are people who care. Thanks so much for your effort - the photo is beautiful.

XOX

Hi Everyone

Sorry I haven’t been on the forum very much of late.

Just wanted to let you know that me and the kids will be driving up to Fazackerly sometime w/c 28th July to visit James’ grave and I would like to take all your lovely messages and poems above with me again if that’s ok. It will be an honour and a privilege.

Thought that would be a good idea as someone in another thread mentioned that they are becoming a bit weather worn now.

This time I will be able to take your poem Carla, as it came through a wee bit too late for previous visit.

If anyone has another poem or message they would like to send to James then please let me know.

I get a lot of comfort knowing that my thoughts and feelings are right there with James and I also hope that Denise and Ralph get the chance to read them too so that they know we are reaching out and that James is truly loved and thought about every single day, all across the world.

Love to you all.

Angela xxxxx

Some of you perhaps may weep
When my eyes are closed in eternal sleep
But try to remember it won't be forever
For God can bring our spirits together

xxxxx

Thats very sweet above! Thanks Angela thats great that you can do this for us! Carla and I have no forgotten about the video and all that needs done. We have both run into some life problems at the moment and have gotten a bit sidetracked. But it will be back in progress shortly. We are still collecting pics and quotes for those of you who didn't send them to us yet! Keep in touch and I will try harder to do the same. Peace and Love Sarah

Thank you Angela-That is so nice of you to do this for all of us. You are like a messenger that James and God sent to us. It is so wonderful that you include us into your time. I will prepare something great and post it prior to your visit-Bless you and yours! Hugs n Kisses! Tiffany

Thank you so much for doing this Angela!

James,
Thank you for inspiring me to be a better human being. Know that even though you can't be with us, your spirit continues to make the world a better place.

XXXX
Sunday
Aiken, SC USA

James-

Bless you sweet boy! You have taught me so much about life just in your short time here, you will never ever be forgotten.

Love Always
Shelley
USA

Thank you James for being a part of all our lives, you make a difference in everything we do. God bless you.

Carla (Canada) XOXO

James, you mean the world to me and I have met many wonderful people because of your spirit living on! As long as I am alive you will not be forgotten. Just know that you are changing things all over the world. I love you sweet baby and one day we will meet in Heaven. So for now rest on God's knee and fly with the angels!!

Sarah C.
USA

Hello Angela

I have a poem I wrote for James over 1 year ago that I have kept to myself and never published, for particular reasons, I used four lines from it though for the last lot that were taken to his gravesite. Would it be possible for you to email me so I can send it to you?. I'd like to share it with him now.

Thankyou
Heather

Sweet James,

Still thinking of you daily, and praying that your Red Balloon Centre will be open soon. I feel your spirit everyday, and it makes my time here well worth the wait to see you in heaven. I thank you for giving me strength, and allowing me to understand what needs to be done here on this earth. Rest well little one, with all my love, hugs, and kisses!

Tiffany
Dallas, TX

Dear James: I am still thinking of you daily and knowing your sweet smile is looking down on us with all of the other angels around you. You are loved and remembered by many, you brave and innocent little man. So many people are working hard to ensure that good is done in your name. You have made such an impact on this earth during your short time here. Love always,
Mary Catherine
California

Hi Everyone

I've printed out all your messages and poems, Heather I have sent you an email to get yours.

Most likely we'll be visiting James on Saturday or Sunday, looks live the weather will be perfect for us.

Taking all your love and hugs with me.

Angela XXX

Angela, will you be making a trip before the Holiday's? I'd like to leave a letter for James and Denise if so!! I'm sure others on here would want the same! Let us know!

Hi Everyone

So sorry I haven't been on the site for a while, my lovely Grandmother passed away recently... it was very sad, I asked her to find James in heaven and give him a big hug, I'm sure she will do that, she is such a lovely kind caring person.

Just been catching up on all your latest discussion threads.

Yes absolutely, me and the kids will be going over to Fazakerley this Christmas hols to visit James's grave and I will take your messages with me. I plan to visit him on 22nd December.

As we have done before just post your message here with your name and where you are from on this thread or email them to me.

When I last visited James I noticed he has a wee Christmas tree right there next to his grave, so this time I'm going to print each message out like a bookmark size and use blue ribbon to tie them onto the tree - I'll finish them off nicely by laminated them so they look good and last for a while.

So if you could keep your messages to say 70 words max that would be wonderful.

Hope that's all ok and look forward to hearing from you. Love Angela xxx

.....God bless you James I'm always thinking of you sweetheart and nothing for you would ever be too much trouble. xxxxxxx

1 2