Return to Website

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum

Update: November 19,2008

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank everyone who has kept comming onto this site to honor James' memory and I want to personally welcome everyone who is new here.If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

~Angie

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello Everyone!!

I know it’s been a while since I've posted! But I see there are new faces! So welcome to the forum! James deserves all the support in this world! Everything in my personal life seems to be getting back on track so I will be on the forum more from now on. I hope you are all doing well, and I am especially happy to see the progress of the Red Balloon Project for James!!

Re: Hello Everyone!!

Hi Tiff, how are you?
I havent been on in awhile either...I hope everyone is doing good...its good to see others here.

Hey Shell! I am great! How are you and the boys??? I have so many updates to tell you about my son!! Your help was just what I needed to get him on the right track! I appriciate you so much, you dont even know! Anyway-Shoot me an email with your email address and we can chat! TTYS!

Hey there you two!

I haven't been on the site for ages, but it's great to see you both checking in on here! I'm still committed to James, just mega busy with the little ones. Shelley, if you're on facebook, would be great to see you there. Take care, and enjoy your wonderful families, love, Kerry XOX