Return to Website

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum

Update: November 19,2008

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank everyone who has kept comming onto this site to honor James' memory and I want to personally welcome everyone who is new here.If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

~Angie

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Innocent boy

James Bulger, this innocent sweet little boys life was taken away for no reason at all. Every time i hear the name James Bulger, my eyes fill with tears. Peace be with you precious boy, the evil murders will get what they deserve! They cannot run or hide from the justice of god, may god serve them them with severe ordeal beautiful james suffered.
im in tears now just looking at james photo.
my heart goes out to the family. stay strong.

Re: Innocent boy

Thanks, Sas for the message. We all feel the same way, too. James will forever have a special place in my heart and I hope his family will find peace somehow.

Hi Sas,

I feel the same as you! I know in the next life, the justice that James and his family were denied, will be richly served. Until then, all we can do is remember James in our hearts, pray for him and his loving family, and encourage others to never forget him.

Kerry

Hi everyone..I haven't been able to come on here much, but one thing I can say is that dear, sweet James is forever in my heart and mind : )

Hey Beverly!

I feel the same as you. Life is so busy, but James will always remain deep in my heart.

Take care:0)

James was so innocent and little when this happened,my heart breaks when I look at his picture still. Its still hard to imagine that somebody could look into this beautiful little boys eyes and keep inflicting pain on him the way they did. He was so beautiful.

Yes Shelley, I feel the same way. Although I feel happy about the James Bulger House project and the hope that it's giving Denise I still feel so terribly sad when I think about what happened to James. Even though I never met him, I feel so haunted by all the pain he suffered and want to make it better somehow although I know it's impossible. I still don't know how Denise has found the strength to carry on, I truly admire her.

Ali, I hear ya. I dont know how many parents could go on after this...Denise carries the emotional scars with her everyday, but that pain is also her love for James. It is sacred.