Return to Website

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum

Update: November 19,2008

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank everyone who has kept comming onto this site to honor James' memory and I want to personally welcome everyone who is new here.If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

~Angie

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
James Bulger House should open in the next 6 months!!

Hi everyone! I read recently on the Red Balloon Learner Centre website that James Bulger House should be open in the next 6 months!! This is such great news and I am so happy for Denise. It would be a dream come true if some (or all!) of us could be there when it opens. Just thinking about it gives me chills. Hope you are all doing great and talk to you soon!

Ali xoxo

Re: James Bulger House should open in the next 6 months!!

Hi Ali - Thanks for posting. That would be great news! Finally, hopefully the reality of James Bulger House is on the horizon. I am so happy that Denise is getting closer to achieve her goal, and that finally James has a permanent memorial. It is long, long overdue.

I had heard that Red Balloon Merseyside had hired a coordinator earlier this summer.

Ali, do you think you'll try to visit Liverpool when James Bulger House opens? It would be wonderful if some of our wonderful group could be there. How fitting that would be to meet then and there!

Hi Jennifer! Yes, that would be so fitting for us all to meet in Liverpool when the centre opens. It brings tears to my eyes imagining meeting all of you there. I would love that more than anything but of course it all depends on finances, schedules, etc. If I can get a discount air-fare with Jude's airline benifits then I may try to go. How about you Jennifer, do you think you will try and be there?

Hi Ali

That's absolutely great news, I'm so pleased for Denise, it will surely be a dream come true for her and for all of us. I will certainly do the best I can to get up to Liverpool if all goes to plan for the opening. Do you guys think you could make it over to the UK? Jennifer are you in the UK? BTW made it over to James' resting place just Wednesday this week when I was over in Lancashire, it was pouring with rain!! but we didn't let that put us off. Told James we are all think of him every day.

Love Angela and the kids

Cant wait to see the james bulger house open :)

Angela - no, I'm not in the UK; I'm on the west coast of Canada so you can't get much farther away. I hope that many of us will be able to meet when James Bulger House opens; how wonderful and fitting that would be.

I think it's unlikely that I'd be able to make it. I have no family and no ties to the UK whatsoever. Given how busy life is here, and the demands of three young children, I can't see how I could make the trip without serious disruption to my family and of one thing I have always been determined, no matter how upset or affected I have been about James and his story, I could never let it have a negative impact on my own children or my own family. I will definitely be there in spirit and I do hope that many of you have the opportunity to meet. What a wonderful day that will be when James Bulger House finally opens; I can just imagine the joy and accomplishment Denise will feel.

Angela, thank you so much for conveying our messages to James when you and your children visited him. It is much appreciated. I wish I could do it personally. Thank you so much.