Return to Website

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum

Update: November 19,2008

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank everyone who has kept comming onto this site to honor James' memory and I want to personally welcome everyone who is new here.If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

~Angie

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
James picture

I'm just wondering if anyone has got either of these picture of James in a bigger clearer size? i have only got a small copy of them and i would love to see them close up.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: James picture

Hi Julia. No, I'm sorry I do not have this photo but it shure is adorable. I hope you find someone with a bigger copy of it. Does anyone know who the lady is with him? Maybe one of his Aunts? So heart-wrenching to see how happy they were.

Hi Ali, no worries. I'm sure i have read somewhere that the lady in the picture with him is his Aunt Nicola Bailey. I've read that she and her daughter were with Denise in the Bootle Strand on the horrible day little angel James was taken.

Hi again Julia. I had heard Nicola's name before and seen this photo as well but did not know that it was her. So terrible, just a little outing to the mall that day and to have the worst thing ever imaginable happen. I have to stop myself from thinking about it most of the time because the horror and sadness is so overwhelming.

Julia, are you on Facebook? If so look me up: Ali Lightfoot-Hoeden. Most of us from here are on there now too. We have a big publicity stunt lined up to help Denise with her charity. We have hired an aerial advertising company to fly a banner over Liverpool during the Liverpool/Manchester United game on October 25th which is the day before the Bulief charity single comes out in stores. I really hope it helps raise awareness and bring in more donations!! Hope you are well and talk to you soon.

Ali xoxo

Hi Ali, unfortunately I'm not on FaceBook but i will make one as soon as i get time, and i will add you straight away :)

Wow, that's great idea! I'm sure it will help raise awareness. You have all put a lot of effort into helping Denise raise money and awareness for the James Bulger House, it will be amazing to see it open :)

Julia xoxo.

Rest In Peace James, i still think of you everyday.

There is a really cute pic of James on youtube that I hadnt seen before...its on a fathers story...I dont know what part, but he is sitting on Ralphs lap and he has the curliest blonde hair...I just posted because I wasnt sure if anybody else might want to see it.

I love this picture of James with his little hand's holdin on to his toy. I just don't knw why or how that evil pair could of hurt him in any way, it really broke my heart and to this day still does. I don't think my heart will ever heal but i do know that you James will be forever in it...Lot's of love.Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx