Return to Website

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum

Update: November 19,2008

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank everyone who has kept comming onto this site to honor James' memory and I want to personally welcome everyone who is new here.If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

~Angie

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
desktop wallpaper for James for February

Hi everyone,

It's been a long year and I now make my appearance to share with everyone new and old my wallpaper I made for everyone to put on their desktop for the month of February.

Some of you may remember me, some may not. I don't really pop in here due to the fact it brings me great sadness every single time I come to this site.

Just because I don't come on this site anymore, does not mean I forgot about James.

:)

http://www.silentscream.ca/jameswallpaper/

Re: desktop wallpaper for James for February

Hi Blake and thank you. I still try to come on this site once in awhile but most of us are friends on Facebook now. I know we all still care and think about James and his family even if we don't post on here too much.

Take care,

Ali

Re: desktop wallpaper for James for February

Hi Blake --

I remember you from last year. Thank you for the wallpaper! It is much appreciated. And I totally understand about needing some distance to avoid the sadness; we all carry James in our heart no matter what.