Return to Website

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum

Update: November 19,2008

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank everyone who has kept comming onto this site to honor James' memory and I want to personally welcome everyone who is new here.If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

~Angie

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All these years on........

All these years on non of us have forgotten how we felt when we heard about what had happened to jamie. None of us have forgotten how much we hated those horrible children who for some dreadful, unexplainable reason decided to torture a little boy. Even when they were put away and given a wonderful education and a new identity, we still hated them and never once did we want them to be a part of our society. I mean seriously can you imagine if your daughter meets one of these monsters and starts a relationship..... How on earth is that going to work, its inevitable that things will come out ! And why the bloody hell do criminals have a the right to a new identity ? Its not fair on the normal law abiding citizens to be put in this situation. This is typical of British Justice....What a JOKE ! Can't imagine how you are feeling or coping Denise and Ralph....My thoughts are with you and all of Jamie's family.