Return to Website

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum

Update: November 19,2008

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank everyone who has kept comming onto this site to honor James' memory and I want to personally welcome everyone who is new here.If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

~Angie

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The latest BBC News

I am sorry, as tragic as this case is the mother has NO right toi know about NEW cases relating to the person who the police have arrested if it has NOTHING to do with her case.

As disgusting as the killer of her son is who should have served life any NEW case is none of her business.

Re: The latest BBC News

If they'd been kept in a secure prison like Broodmoor, where psychopaths are normally sent there would be no fuss or need for anyone to make demands for public safety in 2010, perhaps after their release many more innocent people have been hurt; preventing one person being hurt is reason enough to protest and make it your business, we can't rely on the authorities by the looks of it.

Actually, Denise DOES have a right to know and it is her buisness as the parole officers are meant to tell her if venables or thompson have committed another offense. I'm sure if you had a child that was brutally murdered you would want to keep track on the killers.

Denise has been through hell,right now she's not eating, Sleeping and she has taken her kids out of school because she has so much anxiety of what has happened and wants to know if venables has gone to murder again. leave her be.

I disagree with you 100% Paul Wilson. Denise and Ralph have EVERY right to know and it's an insult they have been kept in the dark. I will never understand why some people think like you.

I agree, I think they have a right to know and I also think they should have full access to their personal files and to what kind of rehabilitation they were getting and their progress...they are tied for life, now that James is dead and they always will be unfortunantly.