Return to Website

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum

Update: November 19,2008

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank everyone who has kept comming onto this site to honor James' memory and I want to personally welcome everyone who is new here.If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

~Angie

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
denise on TV

Denise did well on TV's This Morning programme, she is very brave, the whole thing must be like post truamatic stress for her, despite a few flusters she got her points across, and said Venables was as evil as Thompson, she is right, he led James away from the shopping mall and made no attempt to stop Thompson.I wonder if new revelations will come out soon? Also, in the papers Ralph stated that the politicians and others protecting the killers were primarily protecting themselves - covering their own backs and the public's protection (or the lack of it) is secondary, that there must have been a cover up for 9 years since their release.

Re: denise on TV

Hi Eel.I think there is a lot more to this story as I will never believe either one of them can be rehabilitated. I'll bet both have re-offended in one way or another. People don't go committing such a horrific crime and go on living a decent life. I hope Denise and Ralph get the truth and some justice for James one day.

There are most likely new victims, i thought Jack Straw looked very pale on TV, any more alleged revelations could give him heart failure,especially if Thompson is allegedly-outed, i just hope new victims aren't exposed in the crossfire, mind you, perhaps one day they may be prepared to give full transscripts if anonymity was guaranteed, if they can remember details, i guess Thompson will be smirking despite looking over his shoulder, but the injunction doesn't apply in scotland so... justice may be dished up soon on a platter

The strange thing is, that Venables may not have been as cunning, but from what the news has said, Venables had done alot of disturbing things in school...he had some severe issues, most likely he is behaviorally disturbed. He's damaged...and was long before he killed James. The thing is, when you see the kids playing on the screen, they are sooo young, my youngest son is the same age and height at the time of the boys when they killed James. Kids dont turn out like that when they are that young, not to that extent from watching video games...thats totally ridiculous that somebody would blame sociopathic behavior on video games or bullying by other children...its easier to blame society than it is to blame the parents. Im always going to believe that those boys were witnesses and participates to some severe trauma in their homelife. Something wasnt right there and the fact of the matter is, there is no way those boys will probably ever really own what they did to James because the extent of their psychological damage goes way beyond the day James was murdered...their parents would never fess up to what those kids were around and neither will those kids because they have learned that from their parents. If the truth were known, both families would have all their children removed most likely....I know that Thompson and Venables mothers did confess to somethings...but I would put money on it, that was just the tip of the iceberg