Return to Website

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum

Update: November 19,2008

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank everyone who has kept comming onto this site to honor James' memory and I want to personally welcome everyone who is new here.If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

~Angie

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A poem for sweet little man James. I wish. Xxxx

I wish i could of saved you and put you're little hand in mine to take you back to you're mummy where you were treated so lovin and kind. If i could of saved you and put you're little hand in mine, i know one thing for sure sweet james, we would of left that evil pair so far far behind. What if's and if only's alway's runnin through my mind, so sorry i were'nt there to save u little james if only i could turn back time...Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I never knew you James but i remember that awful day you were takin. I was 17 at the time and i am now 34, from that day to this i have never forgotten you and i never ever will. You wil be forever in my heart. You sleep tight now little man and sweet dreams in heaven. R.I.P sweet angel. Lot's of love, kissies and cuddles from michelle.Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx