Return to Website

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum

Update: November 19,2008

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank everyone who has kept comming onto this site to honor James' memory and I want to personally welcome everyone who is new here.If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

~Angie

A Dream Swiftly Stolen Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jon and Robert

My lord they were no more than babies themselves. Looking back at this crime I think it is disgusting how the media and the people treated these kids. Surely people have children of this age. Somebody should have taken a good hard look at the parents who were raising these little boys. I dont agree that the boys should have been hunted down. They were little bity kids. Take a look at your children of this age and see the innocense. The parents should have been charged for this crime not the children.They should have been investigated and charged with abuse and neglect. I can not imagine how these boys ever coped with what they have done and with the public. They must have been scared out of their minds. Poor James. Just an innocent little baby. The whole story is sad, but stalking the children was not the right way to handle it. All three of these children were babies. It is in my opinion the two boys should have been confined and then sentenced as adults to serve out their time.