Return to Website

Arasale Celebrities Forum

Express yourself on the improved Arasale Message Board! Have something new to discuss? Start your own topic!

Arasale Celebrities Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STAR ACADEMY VIEWERS, WAKE UP

I WANT TO SAY FOR ALL STARACADEMY VIEWERS, WAKE UP; SOPHIA DONT DESERVE TO STAY IN THE ACADEMY, HER VOICE IN ARABIC IS TERRIBLE, SO THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE VOTING.3 TIMES SHES BEING NOMINEE, AND ANYONE BEING WITH HER, EVEN IF HIS, VOICE IS BETTER, SHE WILL WIN.,
SO WAKE UP AND VOTE FOR THE BEST

You are right

Spfia should leave even before now. And she should leave before Cynthia!
Why didn't the teacher make her nominee for this week?!
I hope she'll leave soon.

Re: STAR ACADEMY VIEWERS, WAKE UP

I really want SOFIA 2 GO! i don't have anything against her.. but honestly, she has the worst voice til now! she was supposed 2 be a nominee.. instead of cynthia! or moh'd 5alawi... cuz they have better voices than her! don't ya think?? so my advice 2 all is that if sofia becomes a nominee.. then DON'T VOTE 4 HER!!!!!

what ur problem because synthia lebanese she did not do well

i bet you sofia will win, she is got a great voice and she performed well, better than cynthia. you just been racist because cynthia she is lebaness thats all. sofia and bashar are the best in the star academy. i think you lot are just jalouse, because all the lebaness have been kicked out of the competition

Hii all i just want to give my statements to all i think if sofia dont do her best she be a nomine 2 like cynthia and the lebanese that goes out they will working hard to stay for the people they have a future butim sad to that they all are out but we will see them later i hope and i like all in the star academy sofia, bashar , 3atia, ahmad.. so girls and boys dont fight again we are arab..