Canyon Chatter

Welcome to The Fraser Canyon Express Message Centre. Feel free to post a message.

Canyon Chatter
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome!

Hello, Welcome to Canyon Chatter. Please feel free to post a message to our readers. Need more info about the paper or about the Fraser Canyon? Here's a great place to ask! We look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Your website: www.frasercanyonexpress.net

How did you hear about this site?: I'm the editor, I created it!

Re: Welcome!

Hello
We only recently purchased a home in North Bend, and picked up a copy of your paper, and now your website.
The articles on North Bend in the archives, are very informative. I would like more info on our home, built sometimes between 1910-30. Maybe I will email the author of those articles.
Keep up the great work.
Also, I am looking to hire an experienced tree trimmer, landscape type person. How do I advertise in the paper?
Thanks,
Laura

How did you hear about this site?: the newsletter

Re: Welcome!

I replied to this message directly from my e-mail some time ago, but I will answer it here in the fourm as well for anyone who is interested. To advertise just e-mail me and to find out any historical information, the Boston Bar Enhancemnet Society is a good place to start, just e-mail me for their contact info.

Crystal