Paul Young Fan Data Base Forum

none

Paul Young Fan Data Base Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Paul at the Dagenham Town Show - July 20th

I fully agree with your comments Dave. I would have expected more from Young than what we were subjected to at Dagenham, although reading another post on this forum from someone who saw him in Devon, it doesn't seem an isolated incident to have him perform in what can only be described as a 'e' manner! It's a shame that the man has totally lost the ability to sing with the talent he once possessed. But, it's also an equal shame he feels the need to embarrass himself and his fans, in his need to carry on performing. Surely his band can hear how crap he now is? Why don't they say to him 'Look Paul, enough is enough mate, retire before it's too late' Oh well, I'm not about to burn all my Paul Young records, as I guess they will become collector's items rather quickly, but at least I know who not to bother seeing live now! Cheers for sharing your opinions Dave, it was nice to find out that at least one other person didn't have their hearing damaged by Paul 'I can no longer sing to save my life' Young. But I'm sure some weren't so lucky. Long live Go West! (p.s. to the VIP badge holders that were present on Sunday, a little tip, you don't have to hold the pass out at arms length all the bleedin' time! Some of you acted like a bunch of dicks)