My Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The river run

Does anyone know where I can see the results of the river run race held in Kirby park over the weekend?

Re: The river run

Contact the race director. She has a list of bib #s in finishing order and a list of times that were gotten as each person finished. Tell her your bib # and she should be able to tell you what place you took and your time.

Yes!
The race director did forward me the results for posting, but as Vince said was correct. I only have the times and bib numbers in order of finish.
I can post just the bib #, times and finishes and we can update that?

I have called twice and was told I would get a call back with my results. I have never been called back. I am looking for my place and time and also my girl friends place and time. My bib number is 23 and Sam's is 22. Thank you.

Nick, I am sorry the results were not posted. I did receive a list of bib numbers and which place they finished also a listing of times by place of finish. Unfortunately there were no names. Sorry to say mess ups like this happen several times a year. Sometimes it is because of confusion, sometimes it because maybe the race directing crew inexperience, Some get upset and want there money back, but since they are not professional events, to me its just bite the bullet and just say I had fun and helped charity.
So since you did supply bib numbers I was able to give you this info for your records-
23 17th place, 23:34.01
22, 24th place 25:48.10
50 finishers
I hope this helps. I will post the results later this week, PLACE, BIB AND TIME
Mike- NEPARunner!