My Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Valley Fastest Mile Series

The Susquehanna River Runners Club will be holding The Mile race series starting this month. This is a great distance for experienced racers, new runners, and everyone in between. Cash prizes for the top 3 male and female runners and the top male and female Master's runners for the series. The first mile is a track mile at Misericordia, the 2nd mile is at the Church Street Park off of Third Ave, and race number 3 is everyone's favorite... Giant's Despair (the race you love to hate!!)..with the post race party at Breaker Brewing Company. Look forward to seeing everyone at these races!!

More info at: https://runsignup.com/Race/PA/Dallas/TheValleysFastestManMileSeries

Re: Valley Fastest Mile Series

Can you confirm which day the first mile is at Misericordia? The Neparunner calendar states Thursday, July 27th....Thursday is actually the 28th. From the sign-up page, it looks like it is on Wednesday the 27th.....if so, can the Neparunner calendar be corrected to the correct day to avoid confusion?

I'm excited to try a mile and want to make sure I am there on the right day....Thanks!

It is Wednesday July 27th. Thank you for bringing that to our attention. We will get it corrected. Look forward to seeing you.

I have corrected the date Jen. WEDNESDAY!

Thanks for pointing that out Bryan, I have corrected the listing. If you check it and it still Thursday, just reload the page.
Mike M

Glad you posted this, I'll see you there!

-Matt

Just for further clarification. My race entry form says the first mile is July 30th and everyone is saying it is the 27th. Which is it?

The first race is this Wednesday, July27th, at Misericordia track. The race starts at 7:00pm. July 30th was last year's mile.