​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Susan Hayward Classic Film Star Website

Hi everyone,

This message is in regard to my original website, Susan Hayward Classic Film Star, which has been online since circa 1998.
I have reworked it and renamed it once or twice over the years as I recall.

A couple of years ago, yahoo hosting transferred to another host. This new host automatically took over my site. It's still intact and functioning well to the viewer I believe, but since the change, I have not been able to edit the site. Therefore, I can't change things around from time to time, post different pictures, change links, or edit typos (which I hope there aren't too many). The only solution to the editing problem is to build a new site from scratch. I haven't found the right host with a format I want to use yet, so I'm just keeping it online as is for now. I'm proud of it, and it's my labor of love for Susan.

I just wanted you to know the situation in regard to the website, and I'll leave it like it is until or unless I decide to make changes. I will keep you posted.

Of course, I also have the Facebook page for Susan. There are over 10,000 likes at that page. It's exciting to see the interest in Susan Hayward there, and I try to post daily. Also, people can comment and post.

www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar

Just touching base, checking in, and letting you know a few things that have been going on regarding the original website.

Ginger