The Beauty School Dropouts

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

The Beauty School Dropouts
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
School

It saddens me to see that you would associate TNU with this crap by putting it in your bio. Why be proud of it? You didn't graduate. Nothing you learned here are you representing in the world. Thanks for bringing us all down that much more...

Re: School

Hello Adam Thanks for the post...
As you may well know I never attended TNU, however my drummer Jeremy recently completed his course of study and yes Josh and Danny both quit for the time being. They felt it was in their best interest to pursue thier CAREER at this point in time. I am saddened you are so jaded by bitterness and jealousy that you make comments like you did in your post... The guys in my band are by no means perfect angels but they are the best friends I have ever had and some of the nicest guys in the world. I feel it is a shame that these guys are representing talent from your school and instead of getting behind them when success is so close...you try and bash them and their feelings. Hate to tell you it's not working. When anyone else at Trevecca has someone the calibur of Jason Flom CEO ATLANTIC/ELEKTRA records fly to Nashville specifically to see them let me know would ya. We are a ROCK BAND nothing more nothing less... We play music because we love it and YES it is very nice to become succesful and do what you love for a living. If you find anything wrong with that would you let me know please....
Hope your day is good... You seem like you need it!
Jimmy BSD VOX

Get over yourself.

Get over yourself man. What kind of grammer is this: "Nothing you learned here are you representing in the world." What? Anyway. Please feel free to pop in your Clay Aiken CD and listen to the Local Buzz when you're in the crapper!

Have a great day!
Aljon

Re: School

i got a rise out of a couple of people anyways...i'm just having fun. BSDs and the show on Channel 2 are a hot topic on campus right now and i just wanted to see if anyone would reply to this so that maybe i could bring up some of the issues being discussed. i've since changed my mind because it doesnt matter and just wanted to say...ROCK ON BSD!