General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SIS

AM PROUD OF YOU BIG BROTHER. ENJOYING YOUR MUSIC. HOPE THAT ALL OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. I LOVE YOU. HEATHER

Re: SIS

Sis,
When I was in High School, there was a fading, weathered poster hangin up in a far corner of the ceiling behind a bunch of rusty water pipes in home room. Why and how someone would've ever wanted it up so far out of sight, I never could figure out. But every morning as I sat for that 15 minutes of rollcall, I'd twist my neck up and around glancing at it - and the words there affected me, for I recall them still to this day. When you're young, you realize they're there for 'some' reason. When you get older, you realize how true they were. The poster said...

'...Happy is one who dreams dreams - and is ready to pay the price to make them come true...' A. Einstein

Yes, dreams do come true. And the world needs dreamers to dream them. There's probably not much difference, I suppose, between what we dream and what we love doing.
Thank you for your encouragement and love over the years, Sis... outta sight much of the time, but never outta mind. 'Wouldn't be doing what I love to do without the love that started with 'family'. Much love, luck and laughter to yours - Vaughn, Rachel and Hunter - Jake too. Family...
Your Brother,
Jac

All contents copyright Jac Dalton Enterprises Pty Ltd. 2006 www.jacdalton.com