General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jac

We had the pleasure of your company at the Portside Tavern a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed discussing all things music with you, Tony and Gary. I enjoyed it enough to think that it was worth a return visit with the family to Pirie to catch you play live. It was well worth the effort!!!! We thoroughly enjoyed your performance and spent the next day listening to the cd on our trip back to Adelaide. Congratulations and good luck for the future. Thanks again.

Best wishes David, Kathy and Jessie Baker

Re: Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

David, Kathy and Jessie,
It has been a pleasure both times we've met, catching up and sharing passions regarding 'all things music'. I suspect our meetings haven't been so much chance, but rather a matter of kindred - meeting up along the journey exactly when we were supposed to. That said, I suspect our paths will be crossing lots more - especially now that the band has cut its teeth with the recent gig at Pt. Pirie. It was comforting and exciting seeing you guys in the audience and your presence made us work that much harder. I must admit, speaking on behalf of myself and the other 8 rowdy mavericks, that we too were completely blown away by the outcome of the event. Meticulously writing and carefully laying the tracks down in the studio, carefully rehearsing and perfecting every flair and phrase gave us a pretty good idea how the final product would sound, but nothing could've prepared us for the breadth, depth and phatness of the harmonies and sounds emanating from the stage... and 'this' but our first public performance. Over the coming weeks we look forward to the scrutiny of all our eager listeners - welcoming opinions one and all - and can only imagine where the hurricane of life will take us next.
Sincere thanks for giving us a chance, and taking the time to comment. Just knowing you felt it was worth it gives us all the more confidence the next time we lock and load-up - ready to Rock!
Godspeed, my friends...
Jac

All contents copyright Jac Dalton Enterprises Pty Ltd. 2006 www.jacdalton.com