Return to Website

The AICCF Forum

This is a forum for members of the All India Correspondence Chess Federation.

Only members can post. 

The AICCF Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome

The AICCF Forum is an excellent idea and AICCF is grateful to Shri P.B.Dhanish for starting it from 20 December 2006.

To obtain your password please contact Shri Dhanish at his email address (or myself at DrAmbar@gmail.com).

We welcome queries and discussions in this forum. Please feel free to start a new topic and to participate in discussions.

Please note that the opinions expressed in this forum are the opinions of individuals and not the official standpoint of AICCF.

With very best wishes for a happy new year 2007.
A.Chatterjee

Re: Welcome

Excellent! This is wishing the website long, active and fruitful life!

Re: Welcome

Dr. Ambar Chatterjee
The AICCF Forum is an excellent idea and AICCF is grateful to Shri P.B.Dhanish for starting it from 20 December 2006.

To obtain your password please contact Shri Dhanish at his email address (or myself at DrAmbar@gmail.com).

We welcome queries and discussions in this forum. Please feel free to start a new topic and to participate in discussions.

Please note that the opinions expressed in this forum are the opinions of individuals and not the official standpoint of AICCF.

With very best wishes for a happy new year 2007.
A.Chatterjee

Hello Dr. Chatterjee,

This free forum is very primitive. There are some excellent free forum softwares available like MyBB, phpBB, SimpleMachines with lots of features. I think it is better to replace the current one with ones I mentioned. With them it is also possible to display chess games in a PGN viewer. I will be happy to offer any help regarding this. I am not much of a web developer but I can set it up for free in a week or so. Let me know what you think.