My Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I saw you running...

BBBbbrrrr....sick of this rotten February we've had this year..been hitting planet fitness bout 4:00am every morning before work...only see the same 9/10 people in there every morning...and sometimes see Mike Rawls, Joe Stanitis and Emily on the weekends...cant wait to get back outside...stay warm & be safesafe everyone!!!

Today wasn't to bad! Of course I can't say I didn't long for a warm mid-April day. I ran around 2pm, Sunny, temps in the mid 30's, actually ran in shorts. Could have used a hat to cover the ears, but wasn't to bad! Seen no runners!

I see Dale Shoemaker, Rich Shiptoski, Kerry Z., Kerry Potter, Emily B., Joe stanitis, sorry Karen I didn't realize it was you next to me. I get too focused when I'm on the t-mill.

Richard Hause, a dedicated runner for life, at the Winter's End event where he pounded out another age group first place in 70 and over. Rich, a mentor to many Berwick area runners, is a bit over 80 years young.

I saw Karen the other day on the **** in south W-B.

No one has seen anyone running since March? :)

Well, I saw Jill Hockenbury Snowdon at the WB Duathlon on Sunday!

Then I saw Tony Pszeniczny running on the levee in South WB that morning too.

And then I saw Kerry & John Z walking on the Kingston Levee yesterday while i ran with the Lady Striders.

And finally this morning, I saw Dr. Haydu walking toward his office on Market St. in Kingston.

Pete Gstalder and daughter at the Chris Shultz memorial race in Millville Sunday evening. Pete is a longtime trail runner.

Bill Cook
on Wyoming Ave and Ash carefully sheparding his couch to 5k group safely through the busy intersection... good job coach!

I saw Maria DeRojas-Moulton racewalking on Route 309 this afternoon. Brings back memories of the good old days.
The time to the left should say 2:12pm.

It's been awhile since we have any postings on who we seen. I really don't run in areas where I see runners, running in the woods most of the time with the birds, squirrels, rabbits, deer and snakes. But I did venture out to the Pittston Area track for a few laps this afternoon for a quick short run and ran into the legendary Dave Junita, doing laps as his team practiced. Go Patriots!

I saw Ron Tribendis running around the Sallie Mae loop in the Hanover Industrial Park. He's still running a few miles each day in spite of the health problems he's had this past year.

The nice weather this weekend brought out a lot of runners and bikers. Saw Chris Krall on Pierce St. Saturday.

Saw Paul Manley running in South Wilkes-Barre on Sunday.

Very nice day today. Saw Mike Kinney and George Dunbar.

Dave Michaels race walking at the Benton Rodeo race 3 miler. Michaels a former Billtown area school administrator has been running and walking a long time. Good to reconnect with a stalwart in running.