My Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Energetic running playlist?

I know that you could download music from Itunes and several other sites on the internet. Just type in download free music and it will bring up several sites that you can choose from.

Music is so difficult since we all seem to have our own specific favorites. It could be an age thing too. I used to have some favorites and like a play list, but after awhile they stopped motivating.
When I run I like to listen to local radio stations. I favor FUZZ 92. I get to hear some of the latest new alternative music with a mix of stuff since the 90's. I might mix up and turn MAX102 for some eighties stuff. Maybe 107 for some classic rock that really motivates. If I am a long distance mode I might put on WILK talk radio. For newer more pop stuff KRS or BHT.

What type of music do you like? I may be able to help.

For running I like energetic dance type music like Stay the Night (caked up remix) or No Flex Zone..stuff like that. I've found some good mixes on sound cloud but I'm wondering if anyone has a great playlist to save me from the work of trial & error searching!

Here is a sample of one of my favorite lists thus far:
1. International (chase and status - skrillex remix)
2. I can't stop (flux pavilion)
3. Assets (yellow claw)
4. Hyperparadise (flume remix)
5. Higher Ground (TNGHT)
6. Raindrops (basement jaxx- Robbie Rivera mix)

If you haven't ran to these..try it! Great energy flowing through the miles