My Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 10th Annual Susquehanna Warrior Trail 5K Race/ Fun Walk on April 1, 2017 at 10:00 15 am.

Hey there, I look forward to playing some music for this year's race. A nice crowd is always around for this race. Please come and celebrate by running, walking, pushing a stroller, etc. Spectating is always nice, but participation gets you in the action. See you at the race, Flash

Re: 10th Annual Susquehanna Warrior Trail 5K Race/ Fun Walk on April 1, 2017 at 10:00 15 am.

Hope to see everybody in Shickshinny on April 1st for our 10th Annual 5K Race & Fun Walk. It's a Party for runners! Flash is already getting requests for ACDC's "Thunderstruck" and "Highway to Hell."

I'm sooo hoping John & I will be making it to your race, Max! This race by far is one of my absolute Fav 5k's in the area! Nice groomed trail that we do a lot of our long runs on! Plus it's ran by the bestest race director in town! 👍😉

If you are competing in the 10th annual SWTC 5K race/ fun walk please complete the online registration ASAP. We will be pulling the plug on that tomorrow. Still time to enter and receive a classic memorial T-Shirt to celebrate a decade of running excellence in The Five Mountain Region.Race gun time will be Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 10:15 am.

https://www.racemenu.com/events/144857-10th-Annual-Susquehanna-Warrior-Trail-5K-Race-Fun-Walk-2017