My Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Volunteers need for 22nd Steamtown Marathon

Steamtowntown Marathon 22, October 8, 2017 needs help again. As in past years so many of you have responded to our needs with great appreciation. We do need assistance in the Scranton area as well as in Dickson City and Mid Valley area. Traffic control at intersections is imperative for the runner’s safety. At this time 42 States and 4 countries are represented. In order to maintain this event we need assistance. This is a benefit for St. Joe’s Center in Dunmore and we raised over 1.6 Million thanks to the community support in the past 21 years and the Northeast area deserves so much credit for this great accomplishment. As runners we utilized a great gift provided to us and we have united so others less fortunate can benefit. We can use assistance from those who are willing to bring their talents and join the planning committee. Please go to the web site www.Steamtownmarathon.com Sponsor/Volunteer for an application or send an e mail to racecommittee@hotmail.com and we will contact you. Thanks for your support.

Re: Volunteers need for 22nd Steamtown Marathon

I usually volunteer, but I am running the race this year! I will share this message on the Lady Striders Facebook Page for you. :)

Karen