STA. CRUZ PARISH Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
MARUSA'S New Generation

I have made all possible efforts to join my family here in the state of California. Of course it was not that easy. A lot of patience and daily prayers is what warranted me to a satisfactory conclusion. My family and I are so elated to be together. Furthermore, I am now able to socially join our kababayans without the prejudicial feeling of being put on hold for a green card.

Sometimes I wonder why some of our townmates nominated and voted for me to become the president of the MARUSA Association. Perhaps BRO wants me to bring back the spirit of camaderies that has been split for a long time - almost two decades now. I eargerly try to find an amicable solution so that the spirit of brotherhood and sisterhood will continue to live in our hearts, as we do come from the same motherland, our beloved Maribojoc.

Our refusal to make peace, our refusal to forgive and all the bitterness we store are sins against charity and humility. Would anyone from our group refuse or decline the good intentions I already planned for the benefit of reconciliation between these two associations? Your refusal to accept is a deviance of the true facts that lasted for long without judgement or judgement at stake, only stagnant on the faces of those involved in the radical quarry of hounds. Each one posesses its own pride to never surrender and make peace, fearing that it can take away the "pride" that could lessen the height of their richedness.

As president, I will exercise my inherent rights vested in me according to the by-laws of this association. We cannot stay divided because the consequence is that we, the yougner generation, are adversely affected. Collectively, we want to feel like brothers and sisters and have a sense of togetherness, especially since we are far from our native land. The new generation will break the silence and open a new road to a happier Maribojocanon.

Here are the steps to reach the enthusiastic goal of friendship. The association will celebrate the fiesta fo St.Vincent Ferrer this coming Noverber 21, 2009 in Vallejo, California. I strongly urge all the Maribojocanons in America, Canada, and the rest of the world to accept my warm invitation to come to our fiesta, especially those in San Jose and Los Angeles, California. From here we can discuss what is neccessary to ameliorate our situation, especially in our unification of our even younger generations. It is high time for us to make our own decision so we can own the spirit of solidarity and brotherhood. Let us make our faith the source of our strength and the MARUSA Association our binding force.

Alex Fiel
MARUSA President

Re: MARUSA'S New Generation

go alex go. on your capable shoulders lies the hopes and dreams of the younger generation of maribojocanons.
to see a united organization of maribojocanons. for too long MARUSA has lived as a "divided" association. the time is ripe for a truly united marusa to exist.go for it my friend. unite all the maribojocanons not only in california but thru out the whole world

rene BALONG econg
kissimmee, florida

na hurot na man ang ahong inggols, mag bisaja na pod ko. angay jud bitaw nga mag hugop tang tanang maribojocanon. dili mag ija ija aho aho. na tiguwang na tawon ko dinhi sa america, wa pa jud ko katilaw ug pamista diha sa california. unsaon man gud nga mahal man ug plete sa erplano. di makaya mag long drive from florida to california. maajo lang ko moda ug estorya. sigi ko ug hisgot ug minilyon pero jamo koy sapi. jobless man gud ko. graduate man hinoon ko ug college.
BSN degree. Binuhi Sa Nars

I do appreciate Alex's sincerity to the nth degree. The very essence of life is maturity. If there is unity, there is harmony, camaraderie and success. Everybody has to keep an open mind. It is an old record to delve in the past. We have to face the now situation and of course the future. Setting a good example is always the byword but the question now is when. We have to always respect our elders and give them a chance to voice out their concern but in connection with this we have to do away personal feelings and misgivings.
Alex, as per communication, we will be coordinating each others idea and do what is best for a Maribojoc's commomn tao residing here in the US of A for a long awaited reunification. So, go ahead my friend we will always be at your side. Long Live ang MARIBOJOCHANON!!!!!!!!

This is the most crucial indicator of an end to the rising fear of tearing each other the carcass of same old flesh. The time is now. It signaled the start of a new day, a new era for the younger generation to embelish our long awaited dreams that could enhance our social life our intimacy our love and harmony that could leave a legacy that no man could forget.

Let us not jeopardize this young man's dream who now handle the helm of this MARUSA association. He is setting a goal to enhance and establish a climate of confidence that encourages members to be more focus for the benefit of this organization. We will support him till where the road ends for the benefit of the spirit of camaraderies.

Let us be thankful for having a man a leader who without fear, able to think of ending the misunderstanding, the splitting between this two associations. I conform to the outset of his idea and also hoping that everyone of us are driven to the same flock.

Since I am given the chance to voice my opinion I won't hesitate to give full support to Alex in his youngling persuasiveness that all of us Maribojocanon's can sip the taste of home in this far away adopted country.
Long live our Maribojoc the home of the free...

long live POLARIS

UNITED we STAND/DIVIDED we FOLD!!!

Romans 12:18 SAYS: DON'T quarrel with anyone. BE AT PEACE with everyone, just AS MUCH as possible. (The Living Bible translation).

King James translation SAYS: If it be POSSIBLE, as MUCH as lieth (depend) IN YOU, live PEACEABLY with all men.

How can we say, we believe in God (and perhaps love the Lord) and do the opposite of what He commanded as to do daily? If we are his disciples, and His friends, we don't want to do anything to offend Him. Do we? Not living according to His will and His precepts are contrary to His teachings. It is living like the HEATHENS! Isn't it?

When Pride is the roadblock, nothing gets done. Does anyone know that PRIDE is one of the seven grievous sin unto God? That is what caused Lucifer to fall out of grace from his majestic position and place in heaven? He was the chief musician (worship leader), and is it any wonder why the young generations are lulled into rock music, etc. away from the things of God. But that's another time and story to tell about.

To start of...PRIDE is an enemy to God! This generation is guilty of an over abundance of PRIDE, EGO, VANITY!!! God loves us BUT HATES THIS TRAIT IN US! Pride brings CONTENTION! It brings SHAME! A "PROUD LOOK" is one of the six deadly sins according to the book of Proverbs 6:17. Pride caused Adam and Eve to be DECEIVED by Satan! Genesis 3:5. Pride = Self Deception! There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death (eternal separation from God). Proverbs 14:12.

Matthew 18:3-4 Says: "THAT UNLESS YOU CHANGE AND BECOME LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN, YOU WILL NEVER ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN! Wow! This means you must HUMBLE yourself and let your heart be OPEN and RECEPTIVE to God, just as a little child's is! You must destroy pride and humble yourself before God! For God RESISTS the proud and gives GRACE to the humble.......

Anyway, adding my two cents in.......I had no clue how the Maribojoc group split, who said what, or did and did not do; is not important. The main thing is that there is the desire and purpose to UNITE as one group and that is a GOOD thing to work on. There are those who want to pursue and fulfill this goal. And I think the support is there so move forward Kababayans. In due time those who caused or still hold the grudge will come to their end and realize what a waste of time and energy causing dissension and harboring ill wills. Invite and include them in your gatherings and make them feel at home just as if there was never any discord. That is how the Lord is to us. If the Lord judges us the way we judge each other, we will never make it. Peter asked the Lord how OFTEN must he forgive those who offended him. And you know what the Lord told him? Jesus said to Peter, "I say unto you, until seven times: but, until seventy times seven! (King James translation). To us that is forever! The Living Bible translation says: Then Peter came to Him and asked, "Sir, how often should I forgive a brother (sister) who sins against me? Seven times? VERSE 22 says: "No!" Jesus replied, "SEVENTY TIMES SEVEN! Luke 17: 4 says: "Even if he wrongs you seven times a day and each time turns again and asks forgiveness, forgive him". Because if we don't FORGIVE others, the Lord God will neither forgive us of our sins!!! So whoever is in the wrong end will end up losing anyway. It is best to do the right thing. The Lord says, if you know what is right and you don't do it, IT IS A SIN! So Kababayans do not be weary in will doing for in due season you will reap a harvest.......

thanks for letting me share

Re: UNITED we STAND/DIVIDED we FOLD!!!

YES, DO NOT BE WEARY IN WELL DOING.......

God is a GOOD God, and He delights in showing His love and power to those who show mercy and grace.

Alex, I am proud of you man! I am with you in your quest for a United Maribojochanons of the United States of America and Canada (UMUSAC). I hope San Jose will share your enthusiasm to end this long division.

GOMBURZA
Alex, I am proud of you man! I am with you in your quest for a United Maribojochanons of the United States of America and Canada (UMUSAC). I hope San Jose will share your enthusiasm to end this long division.

mas maajo pod nga apil na lang tibook kalibots. di lang canada

Those who share Alex's vision please sign-up in the network at www.umari-na.ning.com. This is the new network for United Maribojochanons of North America.

GOMBURZA, please give us your email or tel. we have your old email address but is no longer working. We have some concern about you, coming to USA this November? Thanks, more power to you.

Part 2 diay ni...........ambot lang ninjo......pulos mo ta-as ug ihi

Hello, Oscar. My email addresses are all working. But still have to give you one at loloy_1999@yahoo.com

Waray
Part 2 diay ni...........ambot lang ninjo......pulos mo ta-as ug ihi

naa ba diay mobong ihi

GOMBURZA
Those who share Alex's vision please sign-up in the network at www.umari-na.ning.com. This is the new network for United Maribojochanons of North America.

nganong north america ra man . himoon na natong tibook kalibots. nia may internet, mahimo mang mag tapok ta dinhing tanan bisan unsang orasa. nia na man jud ning sta.cruz website. pwedeng mo tambong si wingvel from london, england, si miss google em from australia,
padre loloy napiere from taiwan. mayor toloy from maribojoc, bohol . tapokon nato ang atong mga hunahuna sa pag palambo sa atong maribojoc.

Bals, the Maribojochanons in other Countries have no need of reunification only in California. I put there "Maribojoc Global Network" meaning all can join. But that network was born as a response to the call for reunification in America. Try it bals, samtang di pa ko busy sa pagka karon. I was just touched by the call of the president.

MAAJO NA NI KAY NANGOWA NA SI KABABAYAN LANG, NITZ LING, GOMBURZA, SI BALONG TABILONG USA KA MATA TULOY ILONG, NAGYAWYAW SI POLARIS PARIHO NI LATE CARLOS P GARCIA SA IYANG BALAK NGA BABAYE KANG PILIPINHON, UG UBAN PANG NANGAWALA PARIHO NAHO UG MOGOWA POD KO. GREETINGS KANINYONG TANAN MGA HINIGUMA KONG MARIBOHOJANON...SA BINOLANON PA PAGKASULTI, "HOWDIE YOU ALL??? LONG TIME NO SEE BUT SEE NOW." OI SI NOW NA DIAY TA ANI RON. ALTHOUGH, WA KO KATIMA-AN KUNG KINSA NI SI ALEX, BUT MORE BRAVO TO YOU ALEX, I ALWAYS BEHIND YOU KAY MASUNDANG KA, AKOY MA-OLAHI.

IT'S MORE THAN TIME NGA MAGTAPOK TANG MGA MARIBOHOJANON. ATO JUD NING SIGURO-ON NGA ATONG TABANGAN NATO SI ALEX ARON MAGKATAPOK TANG TANAN. I LIKE HIS GOOD IDEA. HALA MGA MARIBOHOJACANON MAO NABA NI. WHAT DO SAY MARIBOJOCANON, SAY OKAY??????

mo okey ko ug mag pa ila ka taga bukid.

Wala diay ka kaila ni Sakabukiran Bals si Tirso na igsoon ni Moises naa na na sila sa Louisiana taga ato na sila. Sigui na kono na ug panakla sila sa Bayou. Ang ilang panginabuhi matud sa ilang igsoon Nurse nga shrimping kuno duna na silay gamayng lantsa. Salamat kay nakig- ambihong ka kanamo. Sigui moanha mi sa Calif. unya puhon.

patay na. wa ko kaila ni moises. wa pod ko kaila ni tirso. more info please

SABA DIHA BALONG, PATAKA LANG KAG YAW YAW NGA "WA KO KAILA ANING TAWHANA. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW BASTA TAGA ATO, OKAY NA SILA. UNSA MAY IMONG GUSTO NGA MABOTBOT SILA SA ILANG NGAN? ARI KA DIRI BALONG SA BAYOU ARON MANAKLA TA. PUERTI JUD NA SUMSUMAN. MAGTAGAY TA DIRI KAY DAGHAN BOOTLEGER DIRI. WA-A NA NANG IMONG PANULTI NGA WA KO KAILA NIJA. TELL YOUR MIND NGA NAILHAN KO SIJA. GO MR. ALEX.

wa jud ko kasabot nimo taga bukid. taga sawang man gud ko

Ayaw lang tawon mo ug lalis kay tug-anan ta mo si kinsa si Nong Alex Fiel. Para sa mga katigulangan wala gayud ni sila kaila ni Alex kay bata pa ni siya kaajo. Anak ni siya ni Nong Talio Fiel nga maestro na asign sa Antequera ug dinhi usab sa atua. Katsilaon to siya ug hitsura dugay ra namatay way labut. Ug kini si Alex seaman ni siya ug nakaasawa sa anak ni anhing Nang Naning ug nong Cesar Bolasco.
Anaa na sila sa Vallejo mamuyo ug nagtrabaho ni siya karon sa Exxon gas refinery. Ug nahimo siya karon nga presidente sa Maribojoc ass.kay lagi maayong tao. Busa karon nakahibawo namong duha. Gusto mo tan-aw niya tan-awa sa yo-tube dinhi sa atong furom kanang sa Vallejo Marusa. Sila ni Padre Loloy ug uban pa. Kanang taas, batan-on ug guapito. Namauli man gani na sila diri sa ato karon kay sumad man sa pagkamatay ni anhing Nang Naning.

kaila gud kay taga maribojoc ra man tang tanan dinhi....ikaw hinoon wa ma ilhi namo ..kinsa man pod kang anak...

Tinuod nga daghan kanatong mga Maribojocanon nga wala na mag-ila labi na sa mga bag-ong tubo nga tua nang langyaw sa ubang dapit. Kami diri nga nahabilin usahay mailhan na lang namo ang mga Maribojocanon nga mamauli matag fista ubos sa pagpangutana sa mga kagupa o paryente ning atong gamayng banika.

Usahay magkadaiya ang atong mga panglangtaw ngadtu sa unahan manimpalad nga unta kahatagan ug maayong kapalaran ang atong mga molopyu ug ipalayo sa mga kahigwaus ug mga kasakitan labi na sa dili pakigharong sa usagusa kanatu tungod sa garbo nga guihambin sa usa ka pagtuo nga sila nahipatong na sa bulawanon ug harianon nga pamuyo. Kami intawon dinhi sa atua nakalimtan na wala gani bisan gamay nga pinaskuhan. Si Mr. Page lang ang tumang nag panghatag ug diyutang pag-asa sa pobre natong banika. Mao ra inta-oy haligui sa atong lupaypay na nga bangko. Bisan sa bulilit niyang panglawas iyang guipanlimbasogan gayjud nga mamunga ang iyang kinasingkasing nga pagtabang kanamo diri.

MARUSA'S NEW GENERATION

EXCERPTS FROM THE FILE OF BOY ROBUST AND ITS THE BEST OF IT ALL.

I HAVE NO CLUE HOW THE MARIBOJOC GROUP SPLIT, WHO SAID WHAT, OR DID AND DID NOT DO; IS NOT IMPORTANT.

THE MEAN THING IS THAT THERE IS THE DESIRE AND PURPOSE TO UNITE AS ONE GROUP AND THAT IS A GOOD THING TO WORK ON. THERE ARE THOSE WHO WANT TO PURSUE AND FULFILL THIS GOAL. THE SUPPORT IS THERE SO MOVE ON.

IN DUE TIME THOSE WHO CAUSED OR STILL HOLD THE GRUDGE WHILL COME TO THEIR END AND REALIZE WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY CAUSING DISSENSION AND HARBORING ILL WILLS.

INCLUDE THEM IN YOUR GATHERINGS AND MAKE THEM FEEL AT HOME JUST AS IF THERE WAS NEVER ANY DISCORD, THAT IS HOW THE LORD IS TO US.

WHAT WE ACCOMPLISHED TODAY IS REMARKABLE. ISN'T IT? WE CAN NOW LET BYGONE BE BYGONE...AND THATS COOL..

Salamat sa imong pagdayeg ug pagsalig Bert. Sa kanunay mao man jud nay atong tumong ug tinguha nga makatabang ta sa ato ug sa atong mga lungsuranon aron molambo ang atong lungsod ug ma arang-arang ang kahimtang ug panginabuhi sa atong katawhan...busa magtinabangay tang tanan kutob sa atong mahimo...

mabuhi si PAGE mr. paulito gelig. ang gwapo naho nga amigo nga moray paglaum sa maribojoc according to berto. hihihihi. apili unja pod ko ug pinaskohan bro.

Bro Rene, sayang wa ta magkita sa imong pag uli nagkabali-us ta kay larga ko ug manila sa diha ka pro nabalita-an nako tanan nimong mga happenings ug kombira sa punta cruz sa diha kapa...sunod uli nimo dili na gyud nako sipyaton nga naa ko diri sa Maribojoc aron maka dawat pud ko ug pasalubong gikan nimo...

This is from the file of the president of the MARUSA Ass. that I stole with the help from a conspirator according to the planned agenda's that Mayor Tuloy is arriving on the 14th of November 2009 and will stay in Vallejo until the day of the fiesta which is November 21, 2009. Mr. Alex Fiel warmly and heartedly welcome him in his humble house to stay and drive him around the bay area and ofcourse with the cooperation on some of the members who are available at the moment.

Secondly, same thing to happen from some Maribojocanons who come from other states who are willing to dine with us in this fiesta celebration. He further said that if you call for this occasion he make Hotel and motel reservations near his house and after the fiesta he can drive you to all the tourism spot and sceneries including the famous Golden Gate and a cruise to Alcatraz the famous Island federal prison that houses the famous bandit Al Capone. This is a 30 minutes free ride from Alex place to make use of your stay in the bay area. The crookedest street and fishermans wharf are all there yours to remember once in your life time. So don't worry about getting two birds in one throw. Alex and his beautiful wife Trely will help you around. He can arrange all the members cooperation. So just relax and give him a call: tel. no is : 925-207-9374, 707- 319-9112 Home

hello,,, Lex Your friend and kababata will come back... i know nga kaya na nimo my friend ang tanang tahas nga nasangon sa imong abaga ang MARUSA way laing taming sa maong kalamposan is only THE PRAYER...ako sayod nga dili ka tagaan sa HITAAS ug problema nga dili nimo kayang masulban, if there was a problem, there was a solution so kamong taga MARUSA relaks lang mo, i know the capability and sincere of MR. Alex Feil.. just i said before...

LEX i know sa imong kabuotan ug kamanggihatagon God will always be side you, kaya mo yan.....Regards to your Family and GOD BLESS ALWAYS MY FRIEND...

NOW THAT YOU WE ALL KNEW MY HEARTFELT INTENTION TO UNITE ALL OF US MARIBOJOCANONS IN USA.PLEASE, LET ME ASK YOUR KIND SUPPORT AND CONSIDERATION OF THIS QUEST.AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE,I DON'T WANT TO CREATE PAIN AND TRAUMA TO THOSE AFFECTED BEFORE,DISCUSSING THE PAST ASKING WHY, WHAT HAPPENED AND HOW IT ORIGINATED.LET US SET ASIDE THE ILL'S AND BURRY IT DEEPER,... THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN FORGET AND FIND PEACE AND LOVE TO EACH OTHER.ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL TO DISCUSS MANY THINGS WITHOUT RESERVATIONS? WE ARE THE NEW GENERATIONS AND WE ARE ENTITLED TO OUR OWN CONVICTIONS.IF WE CAN DO THIS THEN,WE SHALL UNITE AND BE ONE...AND YES WE CAN ANTICIPATE A HAPPIER AND UNITED MARIBOJOCANONS

hihihi. asa nama ang ORIG nga alex fiel. wa na ma mag pakita. double naman ning mitunga. mora diay ni ug sine

ayaw lang iapil kanang mga kara-an tawo kadtong na-apil sa way hinungdan nga gubot sobra ang kahambog adtong mga tawhana ila lang kaugalingon ang ilang gitan-aw busa ug magsugod mo go ahead and do want you guys think is right forget the past anyway theres no past its individual ego, make a new Maribojoc and better, dont listen to the olds they have the crab mentality, ilang pag tuo sikat sila sa pagbuwag the Maribojoc SAMAY ILANG NAKUHA PRINCIPIO LOS LOS

so mao nani nakita na gyud ug naila na ang mga taong gubot pa sa lukot ang mga ulo nga way laing buhat ang pagsamok samok ug sigeg daut mora ra gyud ug kamao kon silay modala sa maong katungdanan...MAAYONG PANG TIRADORON..

I am very sorry Rufo Calle that for so long a time wala na ako mahinumdom kanimo mao nga pasayloa nga nakalimot na ako ug salamat sa imong pagdayeg kanako. Apan ang ako lang nga hinayhinay lang sa imong panghimaraut sa uban kay kining akong pag sibya dinhi kinasingkasing gayud ug hinaut unta nga dili ninyo himuong dautan. Ug aron magmalampuson tagai ako ug diyutayng lugway aron hisabtan sa ubang membro.
Paagia lang kog gamay aron magmalampuson ang akong tinguha sa pagkahiusa ning atong organization. Salamat daan. Alex

I think you are right Alex nga mangayo ug diyutayng agui-anan para may kalampusan ang imong mga tinguha o damgo sa paghi-usa. Ako namatikdan nga dunay mga tawo nga mosanta sa imong agui-anan labi na kini si Rufo calle nga mura ug mao lang usab ni si Page. Ato na lang ni silang considerahan kay mao may ila. Ako ray taga Maribojoc diri ug nia ako sa kangaroo land. Regards to you all.

Wala man mag post ug message si Alex Fiel dinhe. Kinsa man ning impostor. Daghan ra ba ang nag reply ug tininood ang gipamahayag pero dili si Alex ang nag post ug message.Respetuhi pod si Alex uy!

wa naman mogawas ang orig nga alex. na unsa naman ni. polos impostor ba mga tawo dinhi

mao lagi ni ron bisan asa naa jod ang mga impostor,na hala bahala gud dili mahiusa,ija-ija, aho-aho gihapon kay taga bohol man tang tanan....

moda ni flor mga ipostor man diay ning mga tawhana abi ko ug nagbago na ning mga limbarok mao man diay gihapon..klaro nga impostor ning gapa Alex Feil kay waman kaila nako nga unta kababata man ni naho ug classmate pa gyud...nahala padayon mo sa inyong kabuang..

FYI Google dili ko si Rufo Calle ug ayaw kog hilabti ug pasanginli nga Rufo Calle ug ako pareha ra...dili na maoy akong kinaiya ug style nga modaot ug tawo.

hala bira page. butangi na si rufo opong calle

IS IT ANY WONDER WHY THE TOWN OF MARIBOJOC IN ALL THESE YEARS HAD NOT IMPROVED BECAUSE OF OUR ATTITUDES AND MENTALITY??????

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: FOR THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART HIS MOUTH SPEAKETH. Luke 6:45

REPENT and Do good and speak well of one another.

Thank you reverend for sharing us the good tidings and word of the Lord. I am so weary digging to the limitless understanding of what we are and how we behave to destroy the good quest of our kababayan. Yes, that is what we are among us. There is always a balance or the opposite of any thing, just like darkness, if there is no light there is no darkness.

But don't worry Fr. Boy I will help water the seeds of encouragement that you always planted and will heartedly norture till the fruits ripened for harvesting. The righteous always prevail.

Alex Fiel, the seriousness of the thoughts of your long awakening letters surely will not just be thrashed in vain. Everybody listen, back up by the rationality and righteous thoughts as to your aiming in enhancing the relationship of the Maribojocanons abroad. We are here to dispel the sad division that separates us all and we are here to support you.

MARIBOJOC HAD NOT IMPROVED DID YOU SAY FATHER? WELL, HINAUT PA UNTA NGA DILI KO GABAAN NGA MO AGAINST KO SA IMONG GISULTI KAY PARI RABA KA UG ANGAY TOHUAN ANG TANAN NIMONG GISULTI. ANG MARIBOJOC KARON DAKO KAAYO UG IMPROVEMENT. IF YOU DID NOT SEE IT THEN ASK MAYOR TOLOY KAY PAREHA MAN MO PARI. AHO LANG PAMASIN NGA MAUSAB ANG IMONG PANAGHAP NGA WALAY KALAMBUAN ANG ATONG LUNGSOD UG BAKWI-ON NIMO ANG IMONG GIPADAYAG DINHI SA ATONG FORUM. DAGHANG SALAMAT

kababayan lang... i am sorry if i offend you but what you have just said in your earlier posting saying that MARIBOJOC HAS NOT IMPROVED BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLES ATTITUDE IS A BIG SLAP TO THE FACES OF ALL MARIBOJOCANONS INCLUDING OUR OFFICIALS. IMONG GIPAKA UWAWAN ANG ATONG MGA IGSOON. TAGA MARIBOJOC KA BA FATHER? IMO BANG NATAGAMTAM ANG KAHAPDOS SA IMONG MGA PULONG? DAKONG INSULTO SA IMONG PAGKA-IKAW ANG IMONG GISULTI KON TINOUD KA MAN NGA MARIBOJOCANON GAWAS KON NAMINHOD NA ANG IMONG BALATIAN TUNGOD KAY NASAGOL NA SA IMONG DUGO ANG KANA IYANG LANGYAW. SAYOD AKO NGA DILI MAKATARUNGANON ANG PAGTULISOK SA ATONG MGA SINALIGAN SA SIMBAHAN APAN NIINING HIGAYUNA PUG-ON KO ANG AKONG KAISIPAN ARON PAGMATUOD NGA DAKONG SAYOP ANG IMONG NABUTYAG UG ANG GINOO SAYOD NIINING TANAN.

very good gyud ka Santino sakto ka sa imong gipanulti...kay kining mga tawhana nga unta mga kababayan man kaha sige lang daut sa atong lungsod nga wa kono moasenso..Busa alang sa informasyon sa tanan lahi na ang atong lungsod karon kay sa kaniadto, under sa leadership sa atong mayor Boy Evasco perting asinsoha na ang atong mahal nga lungsod karon...dili nalang nako edetalye tagsa tagsa kay kon gusto ug proweba hala..... panguli morong Mayo puhon atol sa atong peista aron makita ninyo unsa ang atong lungsod kaasenso ug kalinaw....

Hapsay ug malinawon na wala nay mga adik,estambay ug mga maldeto ug labaw sa tanan ang mga lumolupio natong maribochanon mapinanggaon na sa atong kinaiyahan, gani naingganyo na sila sa pag panamum sa mga lagutmon, utanon ug labaw sa tanan ang mga kahoy,,,,

usa sa mga proweba ani mao ang atong mga igsson nga nagpuyo sa pantalan nga walay sarang dagkong yutang katamnan,, ang tanang mga balay nag tanum ug mga ubi ug mga utanaon aron makadugang sa ilang adlaw adlaw panginahanglan ug panginabuhian, mao kini ang usa sa mga programa sa atong lungsod uban sa atong mga officials nga gipanguluhan sa atong halangdong mayor aron makatabang sa atong batakang panginahanglan, ug makatubag pod sa atong giatubang problema dili kay diri ra sa Pilipinas hangtod na sa tibook kalibutan... ang CRISIS o kalisod...so aron ma prove ang akong gipanulti panguli mo puhon aron makita ninyo ang akong ipasabot..

OOOOPS!!! Didn't mean to step on your toes!!!

And you did not offend me...

Isn't it OBVIOUS IN THIS FORUM the UNKIND comments and remarks made to one another by some others so appalling? Aren't we supposed to and PURPOSE to live in peace and harmony? The world has enough problems and troubles without being a pain ourselves and picking on each other!!!

In regards to Maribojoc, yes, thank goodness for the new leadership I hear, that there is one who rose up above all the grafts and corruptions of former town officials that was mentioned so much in this forum in the past. This is the man of the hour and should be supported all the way through (100%) for all the good things he has accomplished thus far in this sluggish town that could very well be as much as, or compare to, the other flourishing towns of Bohol or the other parts of the Philippines.

It can be done if THERE IS TEAM WORK!!!!

If there is agreement, understanding, and support given to a good leader, any difficult tasks and projects can be accomplish any given day.

Mabuhay to the current mayor!!!!!!!

Reverend, you may have never realize that the venue you are in is an open furom and nothing is censored in such good intentions to defend of what other believe is right and to defend the good tidings our little town have accomplished. I tell you it is not that easy to make improvements in a town so loaded with intelligent people influence by politics.

Argumentations is a normal art of discussion. Before a project is reached it consume too many words. I don't blame this people asserting what is the truth that what is accomplished in this town is not thrashed out. It may differ in the town where you came from. This little town never sleep till every light is off. I am only lamenting being a tribe of Maribojoc, but all of a sudden you came into view banking with malous intent to jeopardize the rights or freedom of the press of this people. They also deserve an appreciation of the accomplishment not belittling it. Forgive me I might be wrong.

1 2 3