STA. CRUZ PARISH Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MARUSA'S NEW GENERATION PART TWO

I can not sustain anymore flipping and turning the pages of this long awaited journey of Maribojocanon's in turmoils with an endless arguments and without a final say. So I say now that I am infavor of what Alex is intending to say and gradually distribute his own opinion for the benefit of one Maribojocanon's especially now that our beloved town is much much improving and destined to be the no.one or class one town in all Bohol. Only it is being hold by some political opponents. We are now the best town in whole Bohol and you will be very proud to see and enjoy the once stagnant town according to some critics
though they don't seems to belong here. Yes only but critics. I shout to the whole world that please come to Maribojoc and be proud you are one. Let us get together and be melted into one. I am now with Alex.

Re: MARUSA'S NEW GENERATION PART TWO

Good day & YeeHa,

Its about time,as it took so looooooooong, someone
to realize and wake up the SLEEPY town of MARIBOJOC.
CONGRATS TO THE UNDERTAKER. But dont be too confident
as yet,it may slipped back to sleepiness ,once another
undertaker takes over.

Miss Google em your appearance to this page seems a ritual of yesterdays occurence that once linger still in my mind as we drove on our iron horse climbing small hills and trying to persuade to climb some more to be at the utmost top to herald a scenery so close to the clouds and overlooking the great Sta. cruz tower. The tower now seems a memory and a sign of good hopes for our tourism involvements may carry soon a more grandeur that will enhance the filipinos that has knowledge about our history. Will soon bloom a spot of a wedding chapel that will become a place of humble memory for those lovers who will pursue the marriage vows and start a family. I will hear more from you. Don't hesitate to write for more.

At last the new generation reached its supreme decision to join as one Maribojoc Association in California. The schedule of Novenas is the evidence that we are one already and that Mr. Alex Fiel's dream to put these together is now in reality and we are very very proud that these happen after all this arguments thought to be endless and hopeless. So now let us join our hands in prayers to thank God that we reach atlast to this point that no one disagree.

LONG LIVE OUR MARIBOJOC and thank you mayor for helping us putting this back together. I know your silence was the great weapon to herald the coming of a great day for all our younger generations through the effort of Nang Agnes and Mortz, NitzLing and so many others I should say the unsung heroes long before had been dwelling the literal battle to win through little drops at a time.

Ole!! the first fiesta will be held in the northern part near Alex Fiel's place. The DON FOLEY PARK cultural center at Vallejo, Ca., Balloons and bubbles will fly the air and a message that the war is over. We are now intimate brothers and sisters in this far away land away from our mother Maribojoc. We will now stick together and we will find ways to help our little town improve.

I told you it will happen and now its really happening and I am going to attend the first fiesta of one MARUSA Ass. in Vallejo, Ca., USA. Guiawhag ko kamong tanan mangadto ta aron ma vivo gajud. Gui imbitar ko ni Sakabukiran mag hugop kuno tang tanan.

According to some reliable sources there is a moved going on in our town to change back the fiesta to November again. The people wants it back. The MARUSA ASSOCIATION in California will never change their fiesta according to their president.

So be it they are now one MARUSA Association in America. May GOD bless you all in America.

TO ALL MARIBOJOCANON'S IN AMERICA, CANADA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO DINE WITH US ON THE FIESTA CELEBRATION ON NOV. 20, 2010 IN HONOR OF ST. VINCENT FERRER IN VALLEJO, CALIFORNIA. OUR GUEST SPEAKER IS HIS HONORABLE MAYOR LEONCIO EVASCO JR. AND HIS WIFE FLORITA EVASCO IS WITH HIM.

Steady as she goes! At last the helm of the MARUSA Ass. is now in good hands. Its time to celebrate our reunification and it took us twenty years to put back together the enthusiasm of Maribojocanons in America and Canada as well. Everything heals up and draws us to one another again and become more stronger when we are united. Obviously there is more to gain in having a single union in terms of ease in operation and more so in fostering harmony to all concerned members.

The mayors presence enhances our gatherings and pointed out to establish clusters to different part of America and Canada with one home office which could be California where majority of the Marusa members live. The current president is Alex Fiel whose term was extended till November 2011 on the same venue that is DON FOLEY PARK, Vallejo. By then we will have a general election among the nominated members and this will become the start of a new day for MARUSA ASSOCIATION.

My only suggestion is both MARUSA ASS. officers should sign first that resolution saying the association is united without any objections. By then we can start collecting membership dues on the amount previously agreed. Viva Maribojocanons in America and Canada.

Its been quite a while that we didn't have a meeting of the MARUSA Ass. and how every one is doing. We are hopeful every body is fine.

A meeting of all the members of the MARUSA Ass. is supposedly this coming Oct. 1, 2011 in Vallejo, Ca. The agenda is the finalization of the fiesta activities and election of officers. All are invited to attend this very important meeting cause this will be a precedent to the final say of the reunification of the two Marusa ass. aside from organization of clusters to different states that will enable us to increase our associations activities and bonding.

I also invite Kabayan Lang who is also from Maribojoc. I know you are in Baton Rouge, La. Please say something, we treasure your comments. We love you now and forever.

Salamat Gogoli sa imong pag-imbitar kanamong mga kababayan nga bol-anon aron paghimamat sa atong mga igsuong Maribojocanon. Dinhi natawo pagusab ang guinamithi tang lunas sa atong panaghigala. Dili sama sa gapnud nga kong ihampas na sa dagkong balud mapusgay ug mawala na ang iyang pagka gapnud ug moipon na lamang sa usa ka handurawan. Ikaw kabayan nahitanum na ba sa kalimot ang imong pagmithi sa usa ka bol-anon? labi na sa atong mga Maribojocanon?

We have to start believing that good things is coming our way. We have to enlarge our vision and start looking life through eyes of faith. We must concieve it the long awaited dreams of reconcillation between this two association in there breach that it may arrive to a calm not a stormy seas. Let this enthusiastic image be a part of your thoughts,let our friendship be restored to deep down in your subconscious mind and be apart of our being. Let us forgive and let be forgiven. Life pass only once on this beautiful earth and our stewardship ceases in just a spar of a moment.