STA. CRUZ PARISH Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IT'S PACMAN TIME ONCE AGAIN!!

TONIGHT, NOV. 12, 2011, SATURDAY...OUR HERO, EMMANUEL DAPIDRAN PACQUIAO, ALYAS..PACMAN, THE GODFATHER (NINONG)..P4P KING...WILL AGAIN SEE ACTION WITH HIS ARCH NEMESIS JUAN MANUEL "DINAMITA" MARQUEZ FOR THE THIRD TIME...THIS TIME IT'S GONNA BE PERSONAL AS PACMAN SAYS...WATCH THE EXPLOSIVE ACTION TONIGHT AT PPV AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE!!!

Pacman, The Aftermath!!!

If you see the fight last Saturday, then you have to be disappointed, we are used to see Manny beat up all the guys in front of him from the likes of Morales, Barrera, Cotto, Margarito, Hatton, De la Hoya among the notables, of course including the Dinamita Marquez. We adore Manny as our hero, does everything from singing, to basketball, billiard, cockfighting, women, oppps!!and even politics since he is at present a congressman of Saranggani Province. He is adored by fans all over the world including actors and actresses, notable athletes, even Presidents and ex-Presidents here in the US. One false move or shall we say an off night in his boxing career, he gets the blame and a lot pointing fingers to his performance. In spite of this, Manny take everything in stride, his charisma still exudes, no excuses, and accepts his opponent is a good counter-puncher. Marquez in a way, has a lot to learn, he is the challenger, he should be the aggressor not the counter puncher. If you are a challenger and you don't knock out your opponent and you're just counter-punching of course the judges awards it to the aggressor and the champ. That's how it done in Vegas, baby!

You can call it, EXCUSES, REASONS, DISTRACTIONS, WACHAMACALLIT!

Can't help it but dessiminate what happened before the fight, there was this fight with Alex Ariza,his trainer, a fight with wife Jinkee after the mass, the cramps during the fight that hampers his movements, the suspect of over training, the distractions going to invitations and appearances. As Ex-Manila Mayor Atienza would say, Manny has to have focus if he decides to have more wins, convincing at that, before he retires. No distractions from everything. But, can you blame Manny, his personality is like that, he loves the limelight, showbusiness, he loves people, he loves to help, to mingle, to please, to be able to do something from monetary donations, to just simple pleasure of winning..and make us happy..As he would say, I'm just doing my job and making people happy, I thank God for what he has given me.