STA. CRUZ PARISH Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Election of officers for the MARUSA ASSOCIATION, INC.

A tentative schedule is set this coming friday,at 6 pm November 15, 2011 at Red Dragon restaurant in Vallejo, Ca. a day before the fiesta. The table is now open for nomination for president, vice, treasurer, secretary and auditor. You have to be present and a member to qualify for the position you are interested, you can nominate your ownself if you think no one will notice your being there.

The members will appreciate your presence as this is a prelude to reunification of both North and South MARUSA ASS.INC.

Prayer: GOD, grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things
we can and the wisdom to know the difference. Amen

Re: Election of officers for the MARUSA ASSOCIATION, INC.

correction: November 25, Friday at 6:00 pm is the correct election date. Sorry.....

Result of the election of MARUSA ASS. Officers :

Our newly elected president is : NITTO LINGO

Vice president : Oscar Descallar

Treasurer : Titing Belara

Auditor : Nelson Jabonite

Secretary : appointed by the pres

Let us now celebrate this memorable moment to all Maribojocanons in USA and abroad, a day of reunification of the North and South MARUSA ASS. Inc.
At last we are united. We can now dispel the sad divisions that separates us and culminate our dreams and desire of unity. The quest is now fulfilled and restored the broken pieces of the MARUSA Ass. We can now ameliorate the things needed to improve in our association. We have resolved the issues and well preserve the values of the association.

Let us make our faith as the source of our strength
and the Marusa Ass. Inc. as our binding force.

Karon kay nagkahi-usa naman ang duha ka faction hinaot unta nga magkahi-usa na unta pod ang matag pamilya nga nabungkag tungod sa way pagsinabtanay ug pata-asay ug garbo. ang mensahe sa atong Gino-o and panaghi-usa dili lamang sa atong organization kundila hilabina gyod sa pamilya. Dili tibuok ang panaghiusa kon ang pamilya sa matag membro dili magkahiusa. Bear in mind that the condition of the family determines tha conditions of the community.

Untoy knows a lot about family affairs. Broken homes, desperate homes and maybe loving homes and family secrets. Perhaps you are the anointed ones to share of what is inside the pandoras box. Don't dare to open now.

Did you ever ask yourself if you have secrets in your own family? Katulad mo Untoy naranasan mo bang nagkamali sa mga bagay na sanhi na may kaugnayan sa hindi magkaintindihang familya? Is the condition of your own family good enough to show the world that you
are clean no spots for the opponents to use as a defense on your unwanted rhetorics? Budoy loves this kind of premiss.

Kalit mag kataas ang IQ ni budoy. Naka-apas gayod ni Untoy.
Budoy kitang tanan puro na-ay spots. Walay tawo nga spotless; we are all sinners. Ang atong Gino-o ra ang spotless. What makes the difference among sinners is that some accept it and others don't. we are just human and we are sinful by nature.The key real happiness and unity are forgiveness, humility and integrity. Gets mo Budoy?

Budoy like to tell Untoy that I Budoy already in high school. My teacher said I am innocent and my Nanay said I am spotless and my Mommy said I am not a sinner
because you guess Untoy, WHY???. he he he he, ho ho ho just like santa claus, right? Therefore there are lot of exemptions. Some people my nanay say are hypocrates. Is it true? Budoy come back budoy go to school now. "Dedication and determination yield success and satisfaction". Am budoy

Budoy wish you Untoy and family and friends a very happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. I love you all OFW's and balik bayans.

Budoy,
Merry Christmas ug malipajong bag-ong tuig nimo ug sa tanang taga Maribojoc sa tibuok kalibutan.

Pagkatam-is gayong handumon ang mga adlaw nga ang atong kabus nga familia magkahiusa sa bag-ong tuig sama niining guipadayag niining akong mga igsoon karon. Taud-taod na usab nga nagkabulag-bulag ang atong diyutayng kapamilya. Ania ako sa Louisiana nagshrimping uban sa mga gapnud nga mahisilong niining akong sahid. Gapnud nga nagdumala sa atong hunasan sa atong yutang natawhan. Gapnud diin ang mga damgo ug kapakyasan sa mga tinguha nahisalaysay sama sa kakulian sa gapnud. Gapnud nahiuban ka sa anud sa kadagatan uban sa mga laray sa kabus ug mga timawa. Gapnud nagpaanud-anud na lamang bisan sa kapintas sa mga balud, mapusgay man gani apan mopadayon sa biyahe nga way pagkakuli hangtud sa lapyahan sa katarungan ug pagdumili sa kaajuhan. Lantawa Untoy ang way paglubad nga gugma nga nahipatik nianing atong familya.