Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
New Production Company Seeks Scripts w/ 1 to 2 Million Budget

A brand new production company is seeking low-budget projects (1-2 million). Especially seeking thrillers and dramas.

Re: New Production Company Seeks Scripts w/ 1 to 2 Million Budget

HIDDEN LEAP
“Begin, we wish to see……”
Aine Knockaine was a training healer in the future time of Izwa year, 3000. Her world seemed to suffer from strange phenomena and steadily being led to ruination. She had just been transferred to her new station at scraper 42 of the United Nations to serve as an assistant healer until she earned her diploma. When she awakened from her unconsciousness she discovered against all odds, she had travelled in the past, in the year of the Lord 1703, A.D. in the highlands of Scotland.

Conan Blackurn was a powerful Sept of the clan Farcuson, led by a powerful secret in his past shared between two men. The aim leading his heart was revenge. His discovery of a fairy queen enforced his plan, as he decided to claim her power and use it for his own purpose, by holding her in his castle as his captive.
But he hadn’t been prepared for the effect the woman would have upon him, causing him to be torn between wanting to protect her and claim her powers.

Meanwhile in the year 3000 Mindi the borealis chief and an intimidating lion with special abilities Zora Thed are trying to find a way to get back their lost healer.
Things are never what they seem as the Scrapers captain Terska realises while trying to unfold the mystery behind his crew’s disappearances. Time seems to be of grave importance he comes to understand as he unfolds the events. It could even mean the destruction of them all.

Re: SECRETS- TV DRAMA SERIES

Guest Production Company
A brand new production company is seeking low-budget projects (1-2 million). Especially seeking thrillers and dramas.
SECRETS - A TV DRAMA SERIES LOGLINE:
Nicolaus, the eldest son of a tycoon family, must rely on his inherit strengths while confronting misfortunes that cause him to make immense sacrifices, as his life is wickedly manipulated by a domineering matriarch who wants to destroy his heart and deny his inheritance.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

This dramatic series is the chronicle of a diverse tycoon family, who control the largest healthcare conglomerate in the southwest United States, headquartered in Austin, Texas, (or anywhere USA).
Despite the good work the corporation produces daily, the family is wrapped in strife, heartache, and betrayal.

From the pilot through each episode, the audience will have an incredibly moving experience, as they are able to recognize particular family strife, and look forward to each new episode to discover what preposterous revengeful act will reveal the next twisted secret.

12 to 15 one-hour episodes per season, or 24 to 30 thirty-minute web series episodes per season can be developed for this series.

Cease this dynamic opportunity to bring a unique and fresh series of romantic love, deep felt heartbreak, and twisted betrayal to a multi-generational, diverse audience, who will enjoy this series now and well into the future.

Amy meets Caleb. Nico talks with Benny. Caleb makes a mistake.

If this post is for real, this is a small story that could easily be produced with that budget.

RAINBOW VILLAGE:
An expecting teenage father must reckon with the return of his own abusive father after a decade-long stint in prison.

“Rainbow Village” follows Cole, an expecting teenage father as he deals with the unexpected return of his abusive father from prison. Rainbow Village is a picture of the town I grew up in. I was raised in a place where familial destiny is a fear of many and the cycle of devastation can often carry from generation to generation. Rainbow Village tells the story of a teenager who wants to break this cycle, and must free himself from the weight of his father’s demons. The goal of this project is to show a part of America that does not receive enough time on screen. There are stories to be told, people to be shown, and hearts to be softened that so often become missed opportunities. This is a low-budget feature in which I advise readers to focus on the characterization of Cole, the protagonist. As the writer, I want this film to feel gritty, uncomfortable, and heart-wrenching, but also authentic and powerful. This is a story I hope will leave an indelible impression.

My Mean Teacher script drama

Little Sanana is poor and on scholarship in a primary school in a big city. School he is bullied by his class teacher and two girls. But what everyone doesn't know is that the boy is an heir of an impire and they will one day lick his wounds.

"Undigenous" Horror Movie Pitch
Genre ----- Horror
Budget ---- Mid

Title----- Undigenous

Logline ----- "Strange Things" meets "The Fog".

Tagline ----- In 1972, in the small town of Pigeon Falls Wisconsin, strange and unnatural things started happening. People and livestock started turning up dead. The local sheriff must risk it all, before its too late.

It is a comic book that I am turning into a screenplay. Here is a link to the comic book (storyboard of the film):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cxme27zoqkkeaef/Undigenous%2001%20%28of%2003%29.pdf?dl=0

email: kelly.joshua.bender@gmail.com

BENDING STEELE: High concept drama/thriller

Logline:

When a crooked, introverted banker is held hostage over Skype, he repays clients his bank defrauded in exchange for time to prevent a bomb going off – but his money runs out.

Synopsis:

Benedict Steele swats everyone off like flies. There’s only one person in his life – wife Amy. On Thanksgiving eve, he demolishes has-been journalist, Jessica Martin on a tv show and meets with other bankers to rig home loans appraisals. Back at his Wall Street office, a lonely celebration of his conquests is cut short. He’s blackmailed and held hostage - over Skype. A Voice. A bomb. He must repay $9 billion to clients his bank defrauded. There’s a countdown! He pays $5 million a minute to prevent the bomb going off, convenes the bank’s crisis team, and orders it to pay the rest. Just one problem. He only hires narcissists!

COO and chief narcissist, Pierce Carver seeks a bigger piece of the pie. He shows Benedict the finger and convenes the board. They fire Benedict - forcing him to burn his entire personal fortune to buy more time. But it’s still not enough! So, with dirt he’s gathered on his board members, he blackmails them to get them to pay the rest. Another finger! With no way out and no-one to turn to, he calls Jessica, who helps him confess - on live tv - to inflating home loans appraisals. The Voice frees him and a face-off with his board ensues. But Tim, the bank’s CFO, whose conscience has plagued him throughout, plucks up courage and pays the rest of the clients the bank defrauded. As the transactions drain the bank’s reserves and bankrupts the bank, the FBI enters and arrests Benedict. But Jessica suspects that other bankers colluded to rig home loans appraisals. And she’s right. In prison they offer Benedict $300 million for his silence. He accepts, and when Jessica visits, expecting him to incriminate them, he swats her off. She freaks - and freaks again when clients he repaid protest at the bank - claiming he never committed a crime. On the verge of losing the story of a lifetime and reviving her career, Jessica goes after Amy - painting her as a gold-digging leech.

Amy confronts Benedict in prison - demanding that he calls Jessica and come clean. But, knowing his release from prison is imminent, he calls the other banks and tells them to shut Jessica up. That’s when Global News offers her a job. Back in prison, a brute attacks Benedict. But a friendly convict saves him, leaving Benedict shamed by the act of selfless courage and pure humanity - which until now was so alien to him. Jessica sells herself to Global. Benedict walks free and is met by cheering protestors who thank him - leaving him mortified. Jessica returns to her office to resign. Benedict is there and admits other bankers paid him off. Together they spill the beans. But it’s not enough for Benedict. He meets her activist friend, Christopher Noble to expose more corruption in the banking system. But there’s an eerie sense that Christopher is more than he makes out to be. And he is. At a typically maverick ‘honesty payment’ restaurant, the final piece of the puzzle slots in. It hits Benedict like a sledgehammer when his sandwich wrapper has a written inscription identical to a phrase used by his tormentor, the Voice. “Bread for myself is a material question. Bread for my neighbour is a spiritual one”. Benedict realises Chris is the Voice, and Chris confirms it. But there’s no animosity. Just a journey ahead. A system to tackle, deeds to do with no market value. But then…

Logline:

A town with a dark past & a terrifying secret are about to be unleashed by the rarest of heroes.

I just realized you were seeking drama or horror, but here you go anyway! The script's done and I am an optioned screenwriter, published playwright and MFA Graduate in Script and Screenwriting.

It's a buddy style Rom-Com feature length film, Misguided (think: Knocked Up meets Instant Family) where a straight-laced bachelor finally meets his Miss Right and her foster son only to have his screwball best friend ruin everything.

A little more about the story:
Fate finally graces MITCHELL DONNELLY with the ideal girl for him, PEPPER KIM. Everything is moving along perfectly – he loves everything about her, including her foster son, GREYSON. Mitchell has to get state-approved in order to stay in their lives. No problem – Mitchell's record is squeaky clean...Until a night out with his childhood slacker best friend, TALON and his scheming girlfriend, FERRARI when they get arrested. Already on thin ice with Greyson's caseworker, Pepper has no choice but to cut ties with Mitchell or else risk losing the boy. Unlikely hero Talon along with Greyson get Mitchell's life back in order and help him win Pepper back. The three of them (four, if you count Talon) live happily ever after.

You can read it on my link or request a pdf version. Thanks!

Title:Living on the edge

logline: A drug addicted lawyer faces a terrible war with demons three days before Armageddon.

Short synopses: Victor a lawyer by profession has never lost a case in his entire career no matter how bad ,now he begins to question his success as he suspects foul play.

Victor has been receiving help from the devil himself now he wants to quit ,but he won't let him,he has marked him,claimed his soul.

Victor needs to break free before Armageddon dwells upon him in three days.

Writer/Director - Looking for production company serious about my next feature film.

I've set the production date for June 1st, 2020. I am looking to procure funding and attach name talent. Actors will be drawn to this script.

TITLE: ReMind
GENRE: Psychological-Thriller/Sci-Fi/Drama
APPROX RUNTIME: 95 min
LGBT Main Characters (But plot driven story with mainstream appeal)
Black Mirror-esk

Please contact me directly for logline, synopsis, pitch deck, or any other materials you would like. I am not comfortable with blasting my logline and/or synopsis on an open forum, as I am going to shoot this film next year, budget or not. So, I must protect the IP as best I can.

Teaser Trailer also available upon request.

Other completed scripts available upon request. You can visit my link, which will take you directly to the development page.

Thank you for your time. Best of luck with your search.
-Ryan Rachall
Daakins Productions

LYING GIANT a drama/mystery

LOGLINE:

A Rancher's daughter struggling to hold her family together in the wake of her mother's suicide, falls in love with a newcomer to their mountain town - a prevaricator of tall tales, only to have one of his wild fabrications put her family in danger.

PITCH PARAGRAPH:

Bethly, the daughter of a Rancher living in a small-town just outside the Lying Giant Mountain Range, has been carrying a heavy burden. Since her mother's suicide, Bethly's father Tom has become distant from his children, forcing Bethly to look after her younger siblings. One day Jack, a handsome young man with an affection for telling tall tales, moves down the road and begins to pursue Bethly romantically. As the two fall in love, the magic of Jack's stories slowly starts to mend the rift in Bethly's family, and even Tom is shaken from despondency. However, when one of Jack's fabrications inadvertently puts Bethly's sister in danger and leads to Jack being hospitalized, an unstoppable chain of events are set in motion. When violent men come hunting for Jack, Bethly will find out the reality buried beneath Jack's tall tales and discover a dark secret that Tom has been keeping from her about her mother's death.

Lying Giant is registered through the WGA. If you would like to read the synopsis or script, feel free to email me, davidleejunker@gmail.com or phone me at 1(403) 671-2293.

-David Junker

I am a screenwriter who has recently completed a feature length screenplay that I believe your agency may be interested in representing. Please consider the short pitch below for your review.

Title: This Is Happening

Genre: Comedy

Log Line: A soon-to-be divorcee snaps out of her downward spiral when her luxury cruise vacation is upended by multi-level marketing saleswomen and modern-day pirates.

Pitch: Bridesmaids meets Final Voyage.

If this has piqued your interest, I’d be happy to send a copy of the feature length screenplay for your consideration. I can be contacted via email, phone or post at your earliest convenience.

Warm Regards,

Emily Gadsby
ehgadsby@gmail.com

Savage: The Art of Living is Living in Art

An aspiring artist retreats into her vivid imagination in order to survive a hostile world. The characters of her canvases ~ the wild beasts of Africa, exist along side her while she navigates New York’s ferociously territorial art world. When a callous young actor cons her by posing as an influential critic, her imaginary support group springs into action. Ultimately, the cruel prank backfires when the actor discovers her astounding creative genius. Stepping through the canvas, he delves into her mesmerizing world of beauty and vision, forcing him to confront his own mediocrity.

_________

Kat found the primal savagery inherent in tigers useful at times, as her annoying landlord was about to find out. Good riddance.

The characters of Kat’s paintings ~ the beasts of Africa, would often step into her life as bodyguards, confidantes and moral support, helping counter the harsh realities of Manhattan’s ferociously territorial art world. Her imaginary jungle is a refuge and the wildlife within are her greatest allies. But the art world is a vicious place and a hurtful comment regarding Kat’s aspirations provokes a night of carnage at a busy gallery opening: her beasts have run riot.

Despite her quirks, her friend and mentor Damien Ashe, recognizes her talents and encourages her to persevere. But he warns, “It’s a tough game” and recommends compromise. “My art speaks for itself” Kat insists and refuses to buy into the commercial approach that Damien suggests.

To help her out, and to prove a point, Damien organizes a solo show for her at his gallery in Chelsea. Kat is thrilled at the prospect but also terrified of confronting Manhattan’s art elite head on.

While Kat prepares, Damien hosts a banquet in her honour during which an acquaintance of Damien’s poses as a sophisticated critic. Soon, the charming Lewis finds his way into Kat’s bed. However, after viewing her world of vision and beauty, he is overwhelmed by her creative genius. Stepping into the canvas, he experiences the depths of her passions and is forced to confront his own mediocrity. Conflicted in his desire for the woman and his own artistic integrity, he must decide whether to reveal all with sincerity or continue to play the ruse.

Kat’s show goes up but opening night is not a success. Further, the reviews are ****ing. By now, Lewis regrets his folly and wishes only to come clean and save Kat’s fragile ego. He confesses his scheme, hoping for forgiveness. But Kat is crushed. With heavy remorse, she abandons her dream and leaves behind the hopes and goals that have defined her for decades.

Kat adopts a simple life as a graphic designer outside of the city. During a visit to her new home, Lewis tries to win her back but she’s found new peace of mind and steadfastly refuses. Frustrated, Lewis departs, slamming the door on her and their relationship. Kat is unmoved by his anger but must recognize a deeper truth: she must follow her bliss. Her muse soon returns with a powerful fury.

Back in Manhattan with renewed confidence and purpose, Kat re-works her jungle series. Soon, her work is hanging once again and she feels the satisfaction of success that had previously eluded her.
______

Savage is a high concept fusion of drama and animation where Polar Bears offer career advice and Tigers act as bodyguards: Calvin and Hobbs meets Being John Malkovich.

Title His Name is Jake

Jake a man of mystery, a loner walks in the garden deep in thought. Jake always kept to himself, never talks about where he's from. He has been working for Uncle Trudy for over a year now. Lisa walks up behind Jake startling him. Jake turns around quickly, face inches away from each other. Lisa kisses Jake. He pulls away and ask what are you doing? Lisa response by kissing him again. Unaware they are being watched from the upstairs bedroom window by Lisa's fiance. A night in the garden that would change their lives forever. Paul vows to make them pay one twisted tragedy at a time.

Lisa becomes pregnant but doesn't know who's the father, Paul her fiancé or Jake. Things began to go from bad to worse after the baby is born. Years later Paul kills himself but still he reaches from beyond the grave with tragedies, murder and mayhem.

Hi Dear Sir. 
Hope the week is going well.  I’ve got a pulse-pounding suspense thriller called Absolute Control that I think would be great for you.

Plot:
A girl with persecutory delusion is abducted by a psychotic killer into the deep mountains. The psychotic killer asks the girl to come up with a different means of torture every day. If what she thought of isn’t as good as the tortures submitted by the previous victims, she would be tortured to death. During their time together, the girl gradually finds out that the psychotic killer seems to possess a little girl’s identity…

Please forgive me for emphasizing, the cost of this movie is surprisingly low as it almost only requires a cast of two actors and a cabin in the woods. It’s like Split(2016) being simplified to Sleuth(1972). Although the story has fewer characters than Split, it concentrates more on the relationship between the characters who’s in control and being controlled. The two characters constantly switch between power and weakness, for which the tension is thrilling. 

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,
Laika Lee 

TITLE:ALWAYS AND FOREVER

SYNOPSIS:Born in a poor family in Africa Jammy finds work in a rich family homestead,he falls in love with one of the daughter of his
employer due to the family rejecting this relationship he falls into their trap and sold as a slave in a foreign country ,will
he find his way back home?What happens to the love of his life after he is sold by her family?

Title: WITLESS or HAPLESS
Logline: A kidnapper on the run from the police and his ex gang members, is hell bent on pulling off a big kidnapping job that will set him up for life

My name is Segun Kayode and I’ve written a crime action drama called “Witless or Hapless” that I'd like to send your way.  Another script of mine has been produced.

"Witless or Hapless" is written along the line of "Pain and Gain" and "Tower Heist". The story is about a Kidnapper on the run from the police after he was ambushed at the drop point, he was able to escape with the money but he's gang members tried to kill him because of his current status with the law. He managed to escape with a bullet wound on his shoulder, then recruits a new associate to pull off a big kidnapping job that will set him up for life. As they set out to do the job they were interrupted the jerky associate's enemies, the police, and his ex gang members want to kill him before he gets arrested. With the series of obstacles thrown at him, he's hell bent on carrying out the job.
I believe the gripping storytelling, riveting suspense, dynamic characters and high stakes in “Witless or Hapless ” will appeal to a very wide audience. Please let me know if I can send you the script, and thanks for your time and consideration.
Best regards.
Segun Kayode

Title: WITLESS or HAPLESS
Logline: A kidnapper on the run from the police and his ex gang members, is hell bent on pulling off a big kidnapping job that will set him up for life

My name is Segun Kayode and I’ve written a crime action drama called “Witless or Hapless” that I'd like to send your way.  Another script of mine has been produced.

"Witless or Hapless" is written along the line of "Pain and Gain" and "Tower Heist". The story is about a Kidnapper on the run from the police after he was ambushed at the drop point, he was able to escape with the money but he's gang members tried to kill him because of his current status with the law. He managed to escape with a bullet wound on his shoulder, then recruits a new associate to pull off a big kidnapping job that will set him up for life. As they set out to do the job they were interrupted the jerky associate's enemies, the police, and his ex gang members want to kill him before he gets arrested. With the series of obstacles thrown at him, he's hell bent on carrying out the job.
I believe the gripping storytelling, riveting suspense, dynamic characters and high stakes in “Witless or Hapless ” will appeal to a very wide audience. Please let me know if I can send you the script, and thanks for your time and consideration.
Best regards.
Segun Kayode

Here is the Logline for my script The Greatest Unseen Robbery.
Afrinsia, an imaginary country, symbolising the developing and undeveloped countries in Africa and Asia where education is in its experimental phase, goes for a student friendly education rerorm as there is mass student suicide cases because of their bad performance in their examinations and pressure of the opposition as failure of the ruling government's educational policy. The business angle of the educational institutions, the cutthroat competition among the educational institutions, the name sake professionalism of the teaching faculty make the student friendly education into student appeasing educational system. As a result the standar of education degrades and student undisciplined goes up. But Samuel, the hero, struggles hard to maintain the standard of education and the school, the principal, the students, the parents turn hostile towards him. Even his wife and daughter start questioning his sanity. The daughter is gangraped as an act of revenge and the wife goes for a divorce notice. Samuel is out of job and goes for roadside job but stick to his principles. A slow learning student remains in touch with Samuel and comes out in flying colours. Samuel advocates a different set of ethics for the teachers. He values cosmopolitanism in place of patriotism. His is a one man army fighting against all odds. Finally, his autobiographical script comes out and he emerges as the national award winning teacher. The story ends with a happy note of family union.

This is a story presenting the realistic picture of education in some of the countries.It is a low budget project with the capacity to create huge audience. This is not at all a thriller category but is of business success.

Guest Production Company
My name is Everett De Morier and in 2015, I wrote a novel entitled Thirty-Three Cecils, that won the top fiction prize at the London Book Festival, was named book-of-the-year by Heroic Magazine, and became required High School reading.

I wanted to reach out to you today regarding the screenplay based on this novel. It is unique, creative, and was written to be produced on a very modest budget, with the possibility of making additional changes to lower that budget even further, while still maintaining the core vision of the film.

Below is the logline, and let me know if you would like to see the screenplay.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Everett

Thirty-Three Cecils logline …

Based on the internationally award-winning novel of the same name, Thirty-Three Cecils tells a captivating story that begins in 1992.

In 1992, there lived two men: one was a once prominent cartoonist who had a very public fall from grace; the other was an alcoholic who worked in a landfill. Both lived in in different parts of the country and led completely separate lives—until their paths crossed.

When they did, this occurred in a very public way and Amy Fisher --- who was dominating every news channel at the time --- became less and less interesting to the media than the story of Walker Roe and Riley Dutcher.

Suddenly everyone knew their names. Then they were killed. And for over twenty years we thought we knew their story, until their journals were found and authenticated in 2014. And what we thought we knew—what the old news clips and the old stories wanted us to think about these two men, were all wrong.

Thirty Three Cecils is a story about redemption, of making difficult decisions at the risk of losing everything. It's about letting go of the past and allowing the heart to embrace the future. It’s about forgiveness and second chances. Ultimately, this is a story about leaving a life of pain and suffering and moving to one of hope --- even if you have to risk everything.

christine Kapsabeli
HIDDEN LEAP
Aine Knockaine was a training healer in the future time of Izwa year, 3000. Her world seemed to suffer from strange phenomena and steadily being led to ruination. She had just been transferred to her new station at scraper 42 of the United Nations to serve as an assistant healer until she earned her diploma. When she awakened from her unconsciousness she discovered against all odds, she had travelled in the past, in the year of the Lord 1703, A.D. in the highlands of Scotland.

Conan Blackurn was a powerful Sept of the clan Farcuson, led by a powerful secret in his past shared between two men. The aim leading his heart was revenge. His discovery of a fairy queen enforced his plan, as he decided to claim her power and use it for his own purpose, by holding her in his castle as his captive.
But he hadn’t been prepared for the effect the woman would have upon him, causing him to be torn between wanting to protect her and claim her powers.

Meanwhile in the year 3000 Mindi the borealis chief and an intimidating lion with special abilities Zora Thed are trying to find a way to get back their lost healer.
Things are never what they seem as the Scrapers captain Terska realises while trying to unfold the mystery behind his crew’s disappearances. Time seems to be of grave importance he comes to understand as he unfolds the events. It could even mean the destruction of them all.

My name is Everett De Morier and in 2015, I wrote a novel entitled Thirty-Three Cecils, that won the top fiction prize at the London Book Festival, was named book-of-the-year by Heroic Magazine, and became required High School reading.

I wanted to reach out to you today regarding the screenplay based on this award winning novel. It is unique, creative, and was written to be produced on a very modest budget, with the possibility of making additional changes to lower that budget even further, while still maintaining the core vision of the film.

Below is a short description, a bio, and let me know if you would like to see the screenplay.

LOGLINE:

In the International Award-Winning novel, Thirty-Three Cecils, great pains were taken for this fictional story to appear real. This included a prologue from the actual publisher of the book, talking about how the journals of the two main characters had finally been found, verified, and purchased to create this book. This caused many book reviewers to comment--- you know its fiction, but you will still end up Googling it anyway to see if it’s true.

The same goal was chosen for the screenplay that is based on this book. Since the story begins as the 1992 journals of these men are found, we want the viewer to always wonder if this is based on real events, i.e Fargo and The Blair Witch Project. We also wanted to keep the core of the novel intact and take advantage of what film can do for the story.

The story begins at the ending. You realize the two men have been dead for over twenty years and the media has painted a very specific story of them. But now their journals have been found and what we learn about the true details of their lives and go back and see their story from both of their perspectives.

Thirty-Three Cecils, is a story of two men, one a once prominent cartoonist, but in 1992 is now an ex-con trying to rebuild his relationship with his two young daughters, and the other an alcoholic who works in a landfill. And when their paths cross, they decide to try and change the world by first changing themselves.

BIOGRAPHY

Everett De Morier became a professional writer in 1994, when he sold a copy of his son’s ultrasound picture along with an article entitled “My Wife Is Having the Reincarnation of Elvis” to the Weekly World News. For this, he received fifty dollars and a Bat Boy T-shirt.

De Morier has appeared on CNN, Fox News Network, NPR, and ABC, as well as in The New York Times and the London Times. He has also written for In-Fisherman, Florida Keys, Bride, and Parenting.

De Morier is the author of Crib Notes for the First Year of Marriage: A Survival Guide for Newlyweds and Crib Notes for the First Year of Fatherhood: A Survival Guide for New Fathers, both from Fairview Press.

De Morier’s first novel, Thirty-Three Cecils, won the top fiction prize at the London Book Festival, was named book of the year by Heroic Magazine, and was required High School reading.

Everett currently writes for 543 Magazine, and his best-of articles have been complied into a book entitled The Invention of Everything: Insights on Life, Food, and One Good Thermos, which was released in 2018 by Blydyn Square Books.

De Morier wrote seven original musical scripts that were all produced and performed by Cornerstone Drama of Dover, Delaware: Dover: A Christmas Story (2009 and 2010), A Gift to Remember (2011), Loockerman Letter (2012), The Mollywood Tree (2013), Finding Sergio (2014), A Little of That from Me (2015), and Welcome to Castlewood (2016).

De Morier was born in Binghamton, New York, and currently lives in Dover, Delaware, with his wife and two children. There, he enjoys Lost in Space reruns and getting out of putting miniblinds up.

Hi,
I have three TV pilots.

Loglines:
Coach Murphy: As a publicity stunt, for a fictional failing football team hires a super-fan housewife as head coach but she struggles to gain acceptance even after the team wins games.

https://www.inktip.com/script/1eoe45m&

Boosters: When a New Orleans shoplifting ring is almost busted during a Police sting the leader suspects his top booster may be a snitch.

https://www.inktip.com/script/1eoe475&a

Internal Affairs: A newly formed Internal Affairs unit faces obstruction when they investigate corruption starting with an officer-involved shooting of an unarmed African American celebrity.

https://www.inktip.com/script/1eoe475&a

Introduction
This script takes inspiration from contained films like Get Out, Don't Breathe, Die Hard, Home Alone and Green Room.
It also takes inspiration from heist films such as Heat and Hell or High Water, but has a more 'coming of age' element.
Most of this script takes place inside a 15 floor student accommodation building, and aims to be fairly low budget.
It would aim to have a run-time of 80-90 minutes, and would be similar to the type of film A24/Blumhouse produce and distribute.

Title
Scanner.

Logline
A grieving student staying alone on campus becomes involved in a brutal fight for his life, after accidentally tuning into a nearby heist using a handheld police scanner.

Synopsis
Pete Walker, A first year university student, stays alone over the Christmas holidays in his student dorm, keeping the recent death of his parents quiet from his friends and teachers.
A few days before Christmas, Pete receives a box of items recovered from his old house, which was destroyed in a fire.
Inside the box is an old police scanner.
Early on Christmas day, Pete accidentally tunes in to a heist taking place across the road from his accommodation at a metal production warehouse.
Pete, having opened a cleaning room window for a clearer signal, accidentally reveals himself to the escaping gang.
As the gang head over to the student dorm to deal with Pete, Pete frantically breaks into various student rooms looking for items to defend himself with.
While doing this, Pete discovers some dark secrets about his fellow classmates, and the building itself.
With the gang closing in, Pete becomes involved in a fight for his life against criminals who are closing in fast.

Status
Completed feature script.

WGA REF

Daniel Stephenson
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3570702/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Guest Production Company

My name is Everett De Morier and I came across your posting and wanted to reach out to you. In 2015, I wrote a novel entitled Thirty-Three Cecils, that won the top fiction prize at the London Book Festival, was named book-of-the-year by Heroic Magazine and became required High School reading.

I wanted to reach out to you today regarding the screenplay based on this novel. It is unique, creative, and was written to be produced on a very modest budget, with the possibility of making additional changes to lower that budget even further, while still maintaining the core vision of the film.

Everett

Based on the internationally award-winning novel of the same name, Thirty-Three Cecils tells a captivating story that begins in 1992.

In 1992, there lived two men: one was a once prominent cartoonist who had a very public fall from grace; the other was an alcoholic who worked in a landfill. Both lived in in different parts of the country and led completely separate lives—until their paths crossed.

When they did, this occurred in a very public way and Amy Fisher --- who was dominating every news channel at the time --- became less and less interesting to the media than the story of Walker Roe and Riley Dutcher.

Suddenly everyone knew their names. Then they were killed. And for over twenty years we thought we knew their story, until their journals were found and authenticated in 2014. And what we thought we knew—what the old news clips and the old stories wanted us to think about these two men, were all wrong.

Thirty Three Cecils is a story about redemption, of making difficult decisions at the risk of losing everything. It's about letting go of the past and allowing the heart to embrace the future. It’s about forgiveness and second chances. Ultimately, this is a story about leaving a life of pain and suffering and moving to one of hope --- even if you have to risk everything.

Everett De Morier
EverettDeMorier.com

christine Kapsabeli
HIDDEN LEAP

My name is Everett De Morier and I came across your posting and wanted to reach out to you. In 2015, I wrote a novel entitled Thirty-Three Cecils, that won the top fiction prize at the London Book Festival, was named book-of-the-year by Heroic Magazine and became required High School reading.

Everett

Everett De Morier
EverettDeMorier.com

TO: NEW PRODUCTION COMPANY

From: Zeke Wilson “Same Race Productions”Re: The Eighth Round is currently Seeking, Management, Development, Studio, Distribution, and / or Producers Option. Dear, PRODUCERS I am an American Screenwriter who has recently completed a feature length screenplay that I believe your agency maybe interested in representing. In the year 2000, More than 310,000 Cases were filed with in the United States Federal Court System of them, Nearly 41,000 were Civil Right's cases, However only one of those Civil Right's case was for ' Black on Black Racial Discrimination. Please find a short pitch below for your review.Title: The Eighth RoundGenre:  Sport/Legal DramaLog Line: Wilson vs. McClure was presented to the Federal Court on September 2000.  It was the first case in the U.S. to reach a Federal Court jury to challenge the concept of same race discrimination. Pitch: An inspiring true story about a boxer whose biggest fight happened “outside” of the ring.If this has piqued your interest I’d be happy to send a hard copy or email copy of the feature length screenplay or treatment for your consideration.  I can be contacted via email or phone at your earliest convenience.Zeke Wilson was born in South Carolina in 1957 the same year President Eisenhower passed his civil right's act. Later he became a United States Marine Corps Veteran,Golden Glove winning boxer,Boxing Promoter,Child Counselor,Public Speaker, and Now Published Author of the book titled 'The Eighth Round' about his experiences because. 'Justice in America must be available to all or it is Useful to None.
 Best Regards, Zeke Wilson843-929-9402Sameraceproduction@gmail.com

Title - BOX#13
Genre - Thriller
Budget - Low/mid

Logline - Getting inside the mind of a killer is easy, getting out is the problem!

In the rain of a nameless city, Detective Lennox Burr’s only purpose in life is to find the serial killer who murdered his wife and eight other victims. For years he is obsessed to get inside the killer’s head and to find every small detail for the murders while his nemesis who calls himself J.J. terrifies the city, leaving his victims to suffocate in a glass torture box. The detective is not following orders or protocol and soon faces the killer. Their encounter ends with the death of the killer, but Lennox suffers a serious head injury. When he finally wakes up he is struggling to find the line between his own memories and the sick mind he was trying to sneak in for so long. He also faces the accusations of his colleagues as he failed to find the last abducted victim of the killer. He is thrown to serve a small sentence while a copycat starts to terrorize the city. Getting out of prison Lennox is quickly dragged in the new investigation. This time he is trying to find more than just a killer, he’s searching for the new meaning of his life.

Title: The Soft Green Claw

Genre: Drama

Logline: A novice prep school counselor is thrust into the world of college admissions' corruption, forcing him to play along and make his students' dreams, or fight the system and risk losing everything.

Pitch: The news has been abuzz lately with scathing stories of scandal, but this story examines the often overlooked characters in the world of college corruption, the little guys left to deal with the fallout.

Synopsis: When the college guidance counselor position at the prestigious Dozier Academy mysteriously opens up, the eternally optimistic Mickey Russo, a young, talented English teacher, reluctantly accepts the job to provide for his growing family. He's soon confronted with the business's machinations when a Yale rep, Jodi Kinsley, shows up unprompted. Mickey scrambles to find the right students for meetings, recruiting the help of a protege/friend, Romeo 'Chez' Sanchez. As a thank you for the favor, Mickey gets Chez a meeting with Kinsley, but the move is not appreciated. Mickey begins to doubt himself, wondering if he could ever make a difference in a school full of the privileged elite. He is only further discouraged when he discovers Chez has been ditching school to work construction, putting his future in jeopardy.

At his Brown reunion, Mickey rekindles his relationship with a college buddy, Roger, now an admissions officer at the school. He asks him about Chez, but Roger says Chez's grades are too low and he should look at a design school like WashU more suited to his interests. Mickey starts to get the hang of counseling, including helping Jocelyn, a shy girl whose father is Mickey and his girlfriend's OB. But when Mickey discovers Chez is still ditching, he goes to confront him leading to a physical fight which draws the ire of headmaster Dabney. To make things worse, students begin to protest Dozier's counselor rec policy which favors Ivy applicants. Mickey caves and opens up the pool, much to Dabney's chagrin. As the birth of Mickey's child nears, rec writing eats him up, and Roger is of little help in regard to his new charge, Jocelyn. Things begin to turn around after a chance meeting with WashU's admissions director -- Chez agrees to apply, they work on his app together, and submit it j
ust before the deadline. To make things better, Mickey receives an amazing job offer in New York.

Just when it seems fine and dandy, Mickey is invited to a strange meeting with Kinsley in which she reveals the existence of a bribe ring which has been propelling Dozier's acceptances all these years. More frustrated than ever, Mickey begins to unravel: attempting to reveal Kinsley and Dabney's machinations while inadvertently framing himself. Refusing to cooperate, his job in New York disappears, students that were locks to get in recieve rejections, and Mickey becomes increasingly depressed, leading to his firing. For a moment presented with a chance to start his life over, Dabney hits him with the hammer, offering Mickey up as a scapegoat to deflect from the school's real problems, hours after discovering Chez's WashU rejection. Only years later, after reuniting with a now successful Chez, does Mickey realize how much of an impact he truly made on the students he guided.

HONEYDICKERS

Is a crime thriller with a tinge of horror. It's a low-budget 118 min taut script that's semi-controversial and provocative. Top 4% in the BBC Script Room Drama Screenplay Contest and top 20% in the Academy Nicholl Fellowship Screenplay Contest, 2019.

Logline:

‘In Ibiza, a couple of teenage grifters rob a fanatic self-proclaimed preacher (and local crook) only to face his revenge which includes organ harvesting.’

Trinity, Cage, and Migo are teenage grifters from London. They find themselves on the run in Ibiza after being hunted by a kingpin for an outstanding debt. When Trinity gets possession of a rare bible, they are halfway there. Then, they successfully carry out a street robbery and discover a cash bounty of marked money. Migo runs off with their bounty when betrayed by Trinity and Cage. Trinity and Cage zone in on Iron Dread, who has a penchant for rare books, antiques, and the young and homeless. Figuring he is their only solution, Trinity and Cage arrange a meet and size him up. They offer him the bible in exchange for cash as a ruse to gain entrance to his mansion. While there, they distract him, steal additional money then escape. Cage is captured after revealing the marked money. Trinity finds herself trapped inside Iron Dread’s mansion. She fights for her life after discovering a most sinister side of the God-like figure.

As a nurse, I was sympathetic to the victim of rape or incest. My sister said that our mother had been raped. I was Prolife with exceptions for rape and incest…….until I met myself. Generational Strongholds are real but God can set you free. I know now that I am ALWAYS GOOD ENOUGH!

This book is based on my true life story and how the past plays a role in characteristics that we exhibit. Especially when I found out that I was born out of Rape. My parents had instilled in me the importance of putting God first in my life. I discovered on this journey the depth of some of those personality characteristics and how they played a role in shaping my future. I also discovered why I repeat over and over many of the same mistakes.

My hope for the reader is that they will recognize some of the tendencies that many of us exhibit and then seek to understand them with the help of God. I was lead to a ministry called Wellsprings. This ministry opened my eyes to the reasons I had such competitive tendencies. It was born of an innate desire to fit in and be at the top of my game so that nobody would look down on me or my children. I was driven by fear of not feeling good enough. When I enrolled at Wellsprings, they helped me understand the power of generational curses and strongholds and how we can be born into them. Knowledge is power and the truth will set you free!

As my story unfolded, I discovered through a series of events that my parents were not 15 like we had been told. My mother was 28, married with 5 other children. I knew I was adopted at a young age. Several cousins on my dad’s side would remind Keith (my brother) and I that we were not “real family”. Now don’t get me wrong, I had a wonderful adoption story from Bethany Home. I was a baby and couldn’t have picked better parents if I had picked them myself. The truth is that my quest to find the key to my story includes many different twists and turns, some were devastating but others were pure joy. In the end, I realized that God’s timing is perfect. He truly he is the author of my story ….. nobody could just make this stuff up! One of the things that will help promote this book is completing my “story” by finding my birth father. But I also realize that God is my father! The founder of Sav the 1, prolife attorney/speaker Rebecca Kiessling, has a T-shirt that says: “I took a DNA TEST GOD is my FATHER!”

First finding out I was born of rape, to having 5 siblings! Holy cow – what a ride! I am blessed that my beautiful mother, Johanna was here by my side everyday of this crazy introduction into my family! My intended reader is anyone who has faced feelings of not being good enough, rejection and abandonment. Also anyone who had been adopted and wondered more about your story. My hope is that anyone who has faced feelings of not being good enough needs to know that we all have a Father in heaven that says we are! And to those of you that are adopted and think that you have been “given away” or tossed to the side like yesterday’s trash – realize that God is the author of every story and he may be saving you from something that could be much worse! Your story is truly authored by God. Please know that we are all CHILDREN OF THE KING and that he knew us BEFORE we were born! And we are most certainly are Always Good Enough! So come to the table that God has prepared and tell your story – we are ALL welcomed there! And always remember like Toby Mac said: “Don’t be afraid to tell your story because it might be the key that unlocks somebody else’s prison.” Join me on this journey where God’s revelation changed my life forever and ultimately helped me realize that we are “ALWAYS GOOD ENOUGH”.

I have written a Christmas Drama movie script Titled "One Special Christmas".

Logline: After four altering events, Vanessa Kelley, a gift store owner, finds herself on a journey to discover the meaning of her new life with the determination of a dog named Jacky, and a chance to find true love with a Veterinarian named Glenn Adams, a newcomer to Grandville, just in time for Christmas.

I have also written a Musical Drama titled "Music Of Life.

Short Synopsis: When Pop/Rock Artist Keith Elliott's Father, Lorne Elliott, tells Keith as a teenager that he will be broke all his life playing in a band, Keith spends his life trying to prove his Father wrong. After experiencing many ups and downs along the way, Keith's wife, Sharlene, passes away unexpectedly, leaving him to care for his daughter, Sarah, while trying to make it as a recording artist. The added stress of his life and the grief from losing Sharlene, throws him into turning to alcohol to numb the pain, until he is forced to become sober. This is turn leads him to find a new love relationship with Beth Rodgers, who has been encouraging him to complete the song titled "Music of Life".

Both scripts are completed and can send to your company for review and consideration. Please contact me regarding either or both of them.

Thanks,
Diane McGuire

I have completed three screenplays that I am pitching aroud. I would love to send you a comedy, drama and aventure script titled Brown Burrito. Plese let me know if you are interested in the project. BTW I'm the father of actor Tony Revolori known for the role of Flash Thomson in Spiderman and the role of Zero in the movie The Grand Budapst Hotel.

Best,

Mario Revolori
818-602-5554

Title : The Fathers

Logline: A Praying man seek revenge on a group of men who killed his daughter turned to a priest named Father Ace who's not a typical Priest but a Father with extraordinary gift he inherited from a former father who taught him the ropes.

Film synopsis: A man named keytrell heads over to his daughter school to pick her up. While picking her up he had to go to a local mall to pick up a few things. Then when he gotten finished an heads to the parking lot Then a car swerve an almost hit his daughter. They gotten to an altercation outside the mall whiich lead to the killing of his daughter. So Keytrell went to a outskirt city to go too a run down bar an meet a man name “Father Ace”

Title:
Rescue The President's Daughter

By:
David Hooker

A Retired CIA agent David Storm teams up with a Ex Navy Seal Jason Rightton to rescue the kidnapped President’s Daughter.

As the story unfolds, the retired CIA agent David Storm meet up with rookie cop Stanley Hilltop at the bar. All of sudden they watch the news channel on TV to see the President’s Daughter being kidnapped at the president hotel in Washington D.C.

The retired CIA agent David Storm ask the rookie cop about what police background does he have which the rookie cop Stanley Hilltop say FBI background. So the Retired CIA agent David Storm and Rookie Cop Stanley Hilltop becomes friends than the retired CIA agent David Storm use the rookie cop Stanley Hilltop FBI knowledge and meet up with hacker who name was Jimmy on helping them locating the President’s Daughter.

Than the next day, retired CIA agent David Storm meet up with the ex Navy Seal Jason Rightton to talk about their mission plan on rescuing the President’s Daughter from Elite International Army Terrorist Group which Retired CIA agent David Storm and Ex Navy Seal Jason Rightton go to the Elite International Army Base to investigate.This will lead them through following the trail like bloodhounds which they manage to rescue the kidnapped President’s Daughter at the Old Factory. Next Day Retired CIA Agent David Storm and Ex Navy Seal Jason Rightton win the respect of her family for saving their daughter life. So the following day, Retired CIA agent David Storm and Ex Navy Seal Jason Rightton receive the Hero award at the White House in Washington D.C. for rescuing the President’s Daughter.

I was wondering if you were still accepting scripts. Thank you for your time.

Don

Re: Don't Play If You Can't Pay

Annette Brown
Guest Production Company
SECRETS - A TV DRAMA SERIES LOGLINE:
Nicolaus, the eldest son of a tycoon family, must rely on his inherit strengths while confronting misfortunes that cause him to make immense sacrifices, as his life is wickedly manipulated by a domineering matriarch who wants to destroy his heart and deny his inheritance.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

This dramatic series is the chronicle of a diverse tycoon family, who control the largest healthcare conglomerate in the southwest United States, headquartered in Austin, Texas, (or anywhere USA).
Despite the good work the corporation produces daily, the family is wrapped in strife, heartache, and betrayal.

From the pilot through each episode, the audience will have an incredibly moving experience, as they are able to recognize particular family strife, and look forward to each new episode to discover what preposterous revengeful act will reveal the next twisted secret.

12 to 15 one-hour episodes per season, or 24 to 30 thirty-minute web series episodes per season can be developed for this series.

Cease this dynamic opportunity to bring a unique and fresh series of romantic love, deep felt heartbreak, and twisted betrayal to a multi-generational, diverse audience, who will enjoy this series now and well into the future.
Tyrone and Vanessa have been married for 12 years. Tyrone is cheating on Vanessa with Kayla and Kayla is cheating on Tyrone with her business partner.
Two men one baby who's the Father.

Betrayal, Deceit, Greed, Love, Lust and Payback. This has it all.

Hi.

I am an award winning spec screenwriter of multiple genres. Email me if interested and I can submit synsopsis and scripts as well as my background to you. All scripts are WGAW registered, on PDF and run the gauntlet of genres.

Thanks!

A Warm Understanding.

Here's the logline.

A courageous young boy befriends the bullied mute kid in his class and takes on all his bullies at full force. But after months of experiencing relentless bullying himself, he snaps and gives into peer pressure.

If you'd like to read more about this screenplay, email me.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Bud Run

Logline: Two strangers fight to survive in the treacherous Canadian winter woods transporting meth to a dealer that plans to kill them upon delivery.

SPORE

a one-hour sci-fi drama series

“What if you were no longer you?”

An alien spore inhabits a terminally ill man’s brain via a bolt of lightning which leaves him with amnesia. Believing him to be a potential threat, a government agent chases after him only to get caught up in a conspiracy going back decades to the MK Ultra program.

Pilot: After being diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor giving him only weeks to live, JIM REILLY, 36, a science teacher, decides to go out on his own terms and leaves town without telling anyone. Drunk in a forest in the middle of a raging thunderstorm, Jim comes across an apparent weather research station where he gets hit by a bolt of lightning. The next morning Jim wakes up with no memory of who he is or how he got there.

BENDING STEELE - HIGH CONCEPT DRAMA THRILLER (COVERAGE: RECOMMENDED)

LOGLINE:

Blackmailed and held hostage, a crooked, introverted banker turns to a journalist whose career he destroyed to help save him.

SYNOPSIS:

Benedict Steele swats everyone off like flies. There’s only one person in his life – wife Amy. On Thanksgiving eve, he demolishes has-been journalist, Jessica Martin on a tv show and meets with other bankers to rig home loans appraisals. Back at his Wall Street office, a lonely celebration of his conquests is cut short. He’s blackmailed and held hostage - over Skype. A Voice. A bomb. He must repay $9 billion to clients his bank defrauded. There’s a countdown! He pays $5 million a minute to prevent the bomb going off, convenes the bank’s crisis team, and orders it to pay the rest. Just one problem. He only hires narcissists!

COO and chief narcissist, Pierce Carver seeks a bigger piece of the pie. He shows Benedict the finger and convenes the board. They fire Benedict - forcing him to burn his entire personal fortune to buy more time. But it’s still not enough! So, with dirt he’s gathered on his board members, he blackmails them to get them to pay the rest. Another finger! With no way out and no-one to turn to, he calls Jessica, who helps him confess - on live tv - to inflating home loans appraisals. The Voice frees him and a face-off with his board ensues. But Tim, the bank’s CFO, whose conscience has plagued him throughout, plucks up courage and pays the rest of the clients the bank defrauded. As the transactions drain the bank’s reserves and bankrupts the bank, the FBI enters and arrests Benedict. But Jessica suspects that other bankers colluded to rig home loans appraisals. And she’s right. In prison they offer Benedict $300 million for his silence. He accepts, and when Jessica visits, expecting him to incriminate them, he swats her off. She freaks - and freaks again when clients he repaid protest at the bank - claiming he never committed a crime. On the verge of losing the story of a lifetime and reviving her career, Jessica goes after Amy - painting her as a gold-digging leech.

Amy confronts Benedict in prison - demanding that he calls Jessica and come clean. But, knowing his release from prison is imminent, he calls the other banks and tells them to shut Jessica up. That’s when Global News offers her a job. Back in prison, a brute attacks Benedict. But a friendly convict saves him, leaving Benedict shamed by the act of selfless courage and pure humanity - which until now was so alien to him. Jessica sells herself to Global. Benedict walks free and is met by cheering protestors who thank him - leaving him mortified. Jessica returns to her office to resign. Benedict is there and admits other bankers paid him off. Together they spill the beans. But it’s not enough for Benedict. He meets her activist friend, Christopher Noble to expose more corruption in the banking system. But there’s an eerie sense that Christopher is more than he makes out to be. And he is. At a typically maverick ‘honesty payment’ restaurant, the final piece of the puzzle slots in. It hits Benedict like a sledgehammer when his sandwich wrapper has a written inscription identical to a phrase used by his tormentor, the Voice. “Bread for myself is a material question. Bread for my neighbour is a spiritual one”. Benedict realises Chris is the Voice, and Chris confirms it. But there’s no animosity. Just a journey ahead. A system to tackle, deeds to do with no market value. But then…

Spiritual wars, a man who was born very powerful spiritually but due to the dark world he find himself being hunted for his spiritual powers even his blood family wanted him down after they knew what his powers could do to the creation

In the days leading to his 22nd birthday, a struggling college student begins to have strange visions and dreams of a fantastical realm where his greater destiny awaits.

Rüya has already lost. A dream realm full of endless possibilities has been taken over by
nightmares and can no longer be the realm it once was. Through flames and darkness, Kayroon
desperately sends her baby boy to the common realm, with hope that he can one day return as
“The Held”. The people’s only hope for salvation is a boy who doesn’t know who he truly is.
Carson Daniels has been living a lie his entire life. To be fair, how could he possibly
know? He grew up with a normal childhood, with normal parents, friends, and was going to
college just like anyone else his age. He had absolutely no reason to expect anything could be
wrong. That was until the days leading to his 22nd birthday. Carson finds himself having strange
visions and unbelievably realistic dreams, all while his true mother Kayroon, is whispering in his
ear, teasing a life he was never prepared for.

Death of a funeral

To whom it may concern.

I loved The Castle .. and The Dish ... and I love Australian comedy.

I am seeking a production company to film my short film - 'Death of a funeral', based on an Aussie surfer-cum-bouncer called Maynard O'Shea.

Length 14 pages / 14 minutes

Synopsis:

Maynard lives for surfing and drinking and bashing people. He receives phone calls from local bars in Perth to sort out the more serious situations that arise which cannot be handled by management. 30 dollars a pop or whatever. Maynard has long blonde hair and walks around wearing only a string vest, a little pair of speedos and flip-flops, but he's built like a brick **** house. On this occasion he is called in to eject 6 young SAS squaddies who have rocked up to a local bar and are kicking off. Phone call is made to Maynard. He strolls in, smiles and nods at the boys, orders a beer and sits down. Waits for things to go red and then walks over ... bang bang bang bang bang bang. SAS squad out for the count.

Maynard lives with his dad, just the two of them. You don't know anything about the rest of the family or if there was one. But his dad has just passed away and he won't let anyone near the body in the house. He's in total denial that his old dad is gone and the SAS squad gets the brunt of it. Finally the police come to the house. One of the cops went to school with Maynard so he allows him to come around to the back garden and they have a beer together. No one had managed to get through to Maynard, He doesn't say much by habit. But his old school chum tells him a story about the passing of his own dad. Maynard finally talks about his mum's passing .... and then the officer asks him about his old dad and Maynard admits he's passed.

if you decide to pass on this script please send it straight to the pool room.

Yours sincerely,

Dara Quinn.

Title: “EFFIGY”
Logline: Effigy tells the story of a voodooed Doll and how it wreaks havoc in a couple’s and their friend and her husband’s life as gruesome murders take and human sacrifices take place one after another presumably orchestrated by the evil spirit in the doll. Shocking revelations roll out as the family has no option left but to face the ominous truth-DIE. Right at the end when it is assumed the mayhem is over, a spine chilling reminder is rendered that this is not the end of carnage, but just the beginning of more massacres to come.

Dear producer,
My name is Pinaki Ghosh and I’ve written a screenplay of horror genre (sub genre – psychological thriller) called “Effigy” that I'd like to send your way. I have written more than 50 screenplays of high repute and acclaim before this.
“Effigy” is written along the lines of films such as “Annabelle” and “All the dolls.” The story is about a voodooed Doll and how it wreaks havoc in a couple’s and their friend and her husband’s life as gruesome murders and satanic human sacrifices take place one after another. The life of a successful businessman Jamie Adams and his wife Aria and Jamie’s ex-flame and Aria’s close friend Melinda married to an alcoholic, drug addict and unsuccessful painter Ray Hawthorne turns upside down as the day before Jamie and Aria’s anniversary ,they receive a parcel containing a creepy and eerie doll. Doll, in one word sounds graceful, pretty and above all HARMLESS, but not this one. As one after another macabre human slaughter goes on, presumably by the evil spirit in the doll, shocking revelations roll out regarding Jamie and the doll. At the end of the mayhem, as Jamie is killed by Aria, she gets a spine chilling reminder that the massacre is not over. It is in fact just started.

I believe the riveting thrills, the gripping subplots and the suspense in “Effigy” will appeal to a very wide audience. Please let me know if I can send you the script, and thanks for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Pinaki Ghosh.
mail: pinaki@pinakighosh.com.
Cell- 00919830089375.

Hey sorry, I got a better logline.

When the new kid in class gets bullied for being deaf, Justin is willing to defend him at all costs, but after months of experiencing relentless bullying himself he crumbles under the pressure.

BLIND LEONARD'S BLUES

LOGLINE: Even the Devil Cannot Fool a True Bluesman....

Follow Blind Leonard as he discovers The Blueswarp and achieves his Dream.

David Warren is a soon-to-graduate "frat rat" at UCLA. At a party he meets and eventually falls in love with Sarah Peters. He pins her (fraternity ceremony) at a local bar but at the end of the evening throws his brandy on a homeless man setting him ablaze. Six months later he makes the mistake of walking home alone at 3AM and passing the man. He's abducted and the series of events at a homeless encampment in LA sparks a search and rescue mission that lasts for months. The ending is unequalled in suspense and action! 141 page screenplay.

A girl called Rai being brought up by a single mother in London. Her baptism, bullying at school, and being told to turn the other cheek, forced her to truant and lie. Her violent punishment sent her to seek love and safety elsewhere. That was Keeper, A gang leader who used her vulnerability to take her in under the guise of care and love. When the honeymoon period was over things turned ugly. She then was subject to a world of violence, drugs, guns and criminality. Rape of one and violent death of another in gang wars', leading to her pregnancy and the birth of their child to continue the bloodline. With a child Rai suggests it's time to leave the gang life behind and the cycle of violence in the guise of love begins again. Later she was subject to a car accident were she makes the bravest decision of her young life and her greatest journey to spare one girl from the choices that she made. This is the story of the slavery and violence rained down on vulnerable young girls' today and all in the name of God and gangs' that take God's place. Can the circle of God, Gangs, Girls' be broken, let's see what Rai had in mind

1 2