Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crime Drama Pilot - Kelsey Hazard

Today I’d like to pitch you my drama pilot Kelsey Hazard. Here’s the logline:

When a rebellious young girl's parents are killed trying to rob a bank, her family's big secret is revealed. Wanting to follow in their footsteps, she persuades her grandfather, a master thief, to teach her the tricks of the trade.

A bit about me and my background: I've worked in various capacities in the industry at New Line, Disney, Warner Bros and MTV over the years, and have developed projects with the producers of THE LORD OF THE RINGS, THE MISSING, GAME OF THRONES and GRAN TORINO.

My first film, A NEW TOMORROW, a microbudget political mockumentary, won the audience award at the Seattle True Independent Film Festival and is now available on Netflix and Amazon, my drama pilot RIDGEWAY is currently being pitched to cable and streaming platforms, and I’m currently developing a WWII docuseries that just sold to Netflix. For more information about my career so far, please check out this article I wrote for LA Screenwriter: http://la-screenwriter.com/2015/07/07/never-give-up-advice-from-a-writer-whos-been-there/.

Thanks for your time and consideration. I'm humbled and honored.