Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Production Company Seeks Scripts w/ 1 to 2 Million Budget

I have a script, "Long Deadly Night."
It's a one location action thriller, fits well as film noir.

Logline:
An assassin between jobs, hold up in a rooming house,
reluctantly protects the roomers from a gang of rogue plain-clothed cops.

Synopsis:
In this script, there's humor. There's a little romance. There's a
moral, which is: We must look out for each other. It is a one-location
action, suspense, thriller. The professional assassin has marital arts
skills.

Dear Producer,
I am a multi-produced, award-winning screenwriter, with 4 feature film writing credits, the latest of which stars Ben Kingsley.
My latest effort is THE CELLIST, a drama/thriller, which I co-wrote with newcomer Jon Charles. The logline, synopsis and my bio and credits follow.
I look forward to your requesting the script. If you do wish to see it, please provide your name, bio and credits.
Cheers,
Richard A. Lasser
310 990 5941

Logline:
A desperate street musician becomes an unsuspecting mule, or so her handlers think.

Synopsis:
Striking FELICITY, 30s, plays her beat-up cello for donations at Seattle’s Pike Place Market. Her playing attracts a Canadian, OLIVER, 30s and his business partner, CONRAD, 60s. In time, Felicity and Oliver fall in love so deeply, that she even forgives him when he accidentally breaks her cello. He gets it repaired and to make it up to her, invites Felicity and her daughter, OUIJA, 8, to come north to Canada with him.
When Oliver is murdered there, she becomes a suspect. But Conrad comes to her rescue, spirits Felicity and Ouija away to a private island in British Columbia. One night, while Felicity and Ouija sleep, TWO ARABS visit Conrad. Conrad peels away the repair on Felicity’s cello exposing a priceless manuscript stolen from the Iraqi Museum after the fall of Saddam. Conrad sells it for millions. After the Arabs leave, Conrad tries to murder Felicity and her daughter, but after a fierce struggle, Felicity chokes Conrad to death with her cello bow. Or so she thinks. After one last fight to the death, Felicity and Ouija escape in Conrad’s cabin cruiser – with the cash.
On the water, Felicity’s smile fades into a flashback to the opening scene. While playing in Seattle, she overhears the conversation between Oliver and Conrad. They need to find a mule to smuggle a priceless manuscript to Canada to exchange it with the Arabs. She turns toward the men, opens her legs invitingly around the cello, and beckons them to her with her eyes. Now it’s clear that she chose them, was setting them up -- not the other way round.

Bio and Credits of Richard A. Lasser

Film Credits:
1. 'The Chosen Few', feature-length psychological thriller, produced by I VU Pictures. Writer and Co-Producer
2. “The Counting House”, feature-length psychological horror, produced by RAI Cinema, Italy. Writer. A writer-for-hire project.
3. “Tricks of Love” a feature-length romantic comedy, produced by Mutressa Movies www.mutressamovies.com A writer-for-hire project.
4. “The Obedient Son”, short, war drama, Liberty Studios.
5. “I Scream”, short, dark comedy. Late Bloomer Films. Writer and Director
In Production:
1. “The Glass House”, Liberty Studios, Writer
2. “Shift of the Ages”, Pqubd Films, Writer
In Pre-Production:
1. Mondo Productions shooting “The Happy Frenchman” a bittersweet love story. Shooting in Paris. 2012. Writer
In Development:
1. “Ivan and Maria”, based on the novel, the story of Ivan the Terrible of Russia. Sindika Productions. http://sindikaproductions.com/. A writer-for-hire project.
2. “Bedroom City”, a writer-for-hire project for DiscoFilm of Germany. www.discofilm.de
Scripts Currently Optioned:
1. “Jacking Katherine”, optioned by Q-Station Films
2. “Peacocks”, optioned by Beautiful Calf Productions
Awards:
1. “The Chosen Few” Award of Excellence-Feature Category, Berkeley Film Festival, 2002; Official Selection Vancouver Island Film Festival, 2002
2. Chesterfield Writers Awards – Semi-Finalist
3. New Century Writers Awards – Finalist for “Young Love”
4. “Bedroom City” Official Selection for IFP Market 2006, No Borders
Section.
5. “CGY” Honorable Mention, Canada International Film Festival 2010
6. “Tricks of Love”, Best Picture and 3 top acting awards, Monaco International Film Festival, 2008
Education, Training and Background:
B.A. University of Virginia, Double Major in English Honors and Russian Language and Literature
Postgraduate work, UCLA, Russian Studies
Robert McKee’s Story Structure graduate
John Truby’s Screenwriting graduate

Jon Charles
This is Jon Charles’ first screenplay

Hello, I am contacting you in regards to an inquiry about a screenplay that I wrote. The script is based on a group of inmates who are interviewed inside a federal prison. Below is a brief synopsis.

A series of fictional interviews with inmates who are each serving a life sentence in a federal penitentiary.
All inmates discuss harsh realities of prison life. With compelling, dramatic dialogue -- each inmate discusses themselves, the prison community, and other various aspects of their crime which tie them back to their past. Five inmates who are each serving a life sentence are chosen to be interviewed. The first inmate is a mid 50's black male convicted of manslaughter after hitting a man with his car during a shootout. This character has a few scenes without him talking that really give the film a deep dramatic introspection into inmate #1's character. The second inmate is a mid 30's white male convicted of selling narcotics at a high scale level. His uncle plays a role in a few scenes serving as a side character and teacher to inmate #2. The third inmate is a mid 40's convicted serial killer who preyed upon adult women during a three year rampage. He has one depressing and daunting scene in the film where he digs a grave and later fills it back in. His character is southern with an accent. Inmate #4 is a mid 30's white male convicted of killing his girlfriend and another male after catching them cheating. He serves as one of the lead roles in the film as a tipping point toward the action at the end. The fifth inmate is a 20 year old white male convicted of murdering a gas station attendant after a botched robbery. He is the youngest inmate of the five. The film also features a counselor, a young social worker, and the warden/guards very briefly. This film helps to show the raw aspects of prison life and the community that surrounds them. Toward the end of the film we are introduced with a conflict between the prisoners and the staff as a fight breaks out in the final scene.

Kyle Humphries
Humphries_Kyle@hotmail.com
517-759-8977
Michigan, USA

If you would like to read this screenplay I will gladly send it to you for approval.

My name is Ellen Zepp and I have had three short scripts produced and one now in pre-production.

This is my IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4508170/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I would like to submit a drama feature.

LOGLINE: An emotionally crippled psychiatrist must face his painful past to save a young patient from self-destruction.

I hope to hear back from you.

All the best,
Ellen

Elf - TV Pilot- Episode 1 “Ride the Lightning”

Logline:
In the midst of a lightning storm an elf appears in the modern world. An abstract group of friends must deal with the thrill, magic and danger that follows her.

Pilot script is fully done. Let me know if you are interested!
It is a high octane blend of action, fantasy and sci-fi!

Recent quarter finalist with 2 screenplays in the Los Angeles International Screenplay Awards 2019

Death Mart-action/thriller/horror

Long line: The night shift at a local supermarket is overwhelmed by a flash mob, but that is the least of their worries. Lurking in the darkness is an evil that feeds on the flesh and the fear of its victims.

Synopsis:
On most given nights an array of strange and unusual people venture into the supermarket. Claire had been doing the assistant manager's job and was on the verge of a promotion to assistant night manager, until a beautiful co-worker got the position from her for sexual favors. Claire confronts the manager and quits, but then decided to go ahead and finish out the night.Two stock boys find a bum name Lyfess, sleeping in the store room and through him out. Lyfess leaves, but not before promising that later everyone in the store will beg for mercy. Lester, a pedophile and serial killer happens to stop in to buy a special dress for a little girl he has kidnapped and hidden away in the trunk of his car.

While shopping for a dress Lester overhears a little girl singing in the toy isle and can't resist the possibly of adding another little girl to his collection. When the little girl yells out he is forced to abandon his abduction attempt and hide within the store. While Claire and several other employees are searching for Lester a flash mob of mostly teens and young adults rush into the store and begin stealing everything of value. The manager decides that the employees should try and stop the mob. When confronted with weapons the employees back away and allow the flash mob to leave.

An ominous storm begins to manifest outside the store. With most of the flash mob through the exit doors they suddenly close, trapping the remaining members inside. A deep pitch black darkness engulfs the parking lot, then screams of agony and terror find their way inside of the store. Despite gunfire, pry bars, and ramming the glass the doors won't open or break. Minutes later, a badly injured teen stumbles in from the parking lot. Surprisingly, the doors slide open and when he crawls in they abruptly close, amputating his head. Slowly people begin turning up murdered in heinous ways. When the time is right Lyfess makes an announcement on the PA system and brings everybody together.
Lyfess reveals that he is a creature from hell set loose upon the earth at the ends times.To make things more interesting Lyfess agrees to allow the last person left alive to leave the store unharmed. After transforming into a hideous creature from hell he turns out the lights and begins a game of hide and seek.You see, Lyfess loves to play with his food. When the blood starts flowing only the monsters rise to the occasion, and it is Claire who rises to the top.

Title: The Death Collector

Supernatural Drama/Thriller, feature, spec script, 112 pages, minimal SPFX

LOGLINE: Offended by the name Grim Reaper, Death sets out to change his reputation when he helps a suicidal woman take revenge on the deranged madman that murdered her family.

Synopsis and Script can be viewed at InkTip.com for your convenience, or you can request a PDF copy.

Best regards,

Charlie

My name is Gabriel Martinez and I have written a book called (A JOURNEY OF FAITH) not published yet.
It's a remarkable story that takes place in Tibet (drama,love,horror).
Selena Desmaine escaped Chinese Communist to India as a young teen.
Mother killed for Christian belief.
Raised as a boy by grandmother to hide her from the Chinese Communist.

BETTER DAYS

After losing his job a man reluctant to grow up tries to fix his broken relationship while balancing out a habit for drinking and bad decisions.

Minimal shooting locations mainly taking place in a bar. The story revolves around only a few characters. Romantic Comedy Drama

Hello,
It's nice to meet you! My name is Kenneth M. Sutton

I am currently seeking representation or development for my TV Pilot and Feature Film screenplay's WENDI WINTER, and CHARLIE.

Both scripts are full of Action and Drama and Feature Strong Women.

Genre: Action/Drama

WENDI WINTER:

Logline;

Set in The Year 2033, WENDI WINTER tells the story of A special ops. Covert Agent.

When the theft of the financial records for world trade are stolen from the Worlds Financial
Trade Office, agent Wendi Winter is sent in to steal it back.
Only to uncover the secret plot to assassinate the President of the United States.

But Wendi's not going down for the fall, she
fights back with all she has and blows the whistle on the secret government plot.

CHARLIE.

Logline:
When an Ex-Navy Seal turned car auto mechanic's 1969 Pontiac GTO
gets stolen and her father beaten up by the Detroit Russian Mob.
Charlie Jones flies into a one-woman rage and goes after them
with all she's got. Pulling out all the stops in this high
action drama of lines crossed.

Synopsis:
Southwest Detroit is the host of a summer of street racing and
car shows, cruising and showing off. Detroit's people
brought together by their cars, and a night of networking and
summer fun.
Charlie Jones, a highly decorated Ex-Navy Seal turned auto
mechanic street racer, fights with the Detroit Russian Mob. When
her 1969 Pontiac GTO is stolen and her father beat'en up and put
into the hospital. Charlie flies into a rage and seeks revenge
for their actions against her and her father.

Killing all who gets in her way.
She pulls out all the stops and brings down the Russian
Organization. Getting back her beloved car.

If you are interested in reading the full-length screenplay's, WENDI WINTER, and CHARLIE,
please let me know and I will send you a copy of the scripts.

You can contact me by phone at (906) 253-1965 or by email at ksutton@sweetkenny.com

Kind regards,
Kenneth M. Sutton
(906)253-1965
ksutton@sweetkenny.com

Hi my name is Kamal Huggins and I have a screenplay that is base on a true story. The story is about my relationship with my ex girlfriend.
The story is about a young African American male who falls in love with this Guyanese girl who he believed God told him was to be his wife and everything about their relationship was going great, until she told her parents and they said that they did not want her to be with a black man. The screenplay shows how far the two were willing to go for their relationship. It is a Romantic thriller, similar to that of Get Out by Jordan Peele but different.

Hi there, f you'd like to consider action scripts, please let me know. I have many scripts that can be made in low budget.

Ring Of Fire. Set in a once booming mining town (mammoth springs). The mines have shut down and the town is turning into a ghost town. The residents property value is decreasing and the fire chief has a way out for the residents. They will burn the houses down allowing the residents to collect the insurance money and move on. The fire chief gets a percentage of money and becomes very powerful. Forcing the inspector to write false reports on the incidents. John is sent to this town to investigate the fires from the insurance company. He meets Elyse the fire inspectors daughter. They fall in love but the relationship becomes strained when he tells her that her dad has been writing false reports on the fire. John meets his only friend in the town an older christian man that helps him thru his tough times. John and the native spend alot of time talking about spiritual principles while tying flies and fishing the waters of Mammoth springs. When Elyse confides in her dad about the break up between her/John he reveals how he was forced to write the false reports by the fire chief. When Elyses dad refuses to let this go on anymore he comes clean with John/Elyse and goes to the Feds. They start operation Ring Of Fire. The fire chief is finally taken down and John is called back to the office he decides to stay and marry Elyse and rebuild the town.

THE COMMITTED

LOG LINE
When three down-on-their luck surfers head to LA looking for a quick score to fund their Mexican getaway, they stumble into kidnapping a raucous Disney starlet and smuggle her across the boarder, hoping she will be the financial boon that will afford them the freedom they so desperately want.

TAG LINE:
When dropping in is the only way out.

The screenplays (3) are coming of age dramas based on true stories.

1. MEMOIRS OF THE INSANE ARTIST I - INSANE ARTIST - Based on original artwork by contemporary artist Neal Taylor, Insane Artist depicts Taylor's emotions while struggling with life-changing events. Snared between unthinkable reality and a seductive slide into madness, the artist pieces together powerful visions of his journey and discovers that by losing everything, he gains more than he ever imagined. Based on a true story.

2. MEMOIRS OF THE INSANE ARTIST II - ROCK AND FIRE - A coming of age drama of four boys who play on the same little league baseball team. The first baseman grows up to become the captain of the New York Yankees. His neighbor and best friend, the pitcher on the team, grows up to become a millionaire drug dealer. The catcher becomes the drug dealer's partner, and the right fielder, the worst player on the team, becomes the cop that busts them all. Based on a true story.

3. MEMOIRS OF THE INSANE ARTIST III - KILLER - The third story from the Memoirs of the Insane Artist series. A coming of age drama about two best friends growing up in Midwest Indiana in the 1980s. Follow their journey from adolescent teens to adulthood as they deal with real life emotional problems. Based on a true story.

Breaking Tom - Drama 95 minutes. Queensland based. (Also as a novel, 71,500 words.) Log Line: A resourceful 17 year-old has his mum walk off the property and his dad drown. He escapes slavery from a “kind” helper, defeats a land grabber and catches up with his persecutor.

Misconception - (Shawshank Redemption meets Prison Break. )

A father is convicted for the murder of his 7 year old daughter. Labeled as a pedophile in prison, he becomes a target of abuse. With the aid of his mother and a priest, they hire a trained killer to execute a sleek spree .

Female-led Action Thriller

Female-led action thriller - Killer Eyes.

Logline -

A young girl is raped by her mother’s boyfriend and kills him. She becomes a contract killer and serves a prison term for shooting her cheating boyfriend in the ass.

On release she falls in love with a childhood friend. He wants her to leave the business so she must choose - love or money?

First she must take down Irish drug lord Jimmy Malone.

Other scripts available including a dark urban drama and a horror script (www.SheLivesAgain.).

I can be contacted at lauranfilm@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Www.ShelivesAgain.com

Screenplay 'The Hangman's Demise
Genre: psychological horror
Lifeline: Hang em High/ meets The Evil Dead

Set in the town of Jasper, The Hangman's Demise is the tale of a meniackle hangman with a split personality's cruel treatment of a town and its citizens. It is a place where the local gravedigger is tormented by a man in a box, a sadistic alcoholic gets his kicks out of amputations, and the dead roam.

Log line - A troublesome upbringing for three sisters gets worse after one of them murders their father in self defense. Leading to numerous crime sprees to endure an unfair world.

Log line - Husband murdered, daughter kidnapped, and minimal time to collect ransom money. Leaving Maria to get her hands bloody.

Log line - An overnight class field trip becomes a sinister gravesite. Once the eccentric new kid carries out his unbalanced thoughts.

Log line - A sly and ruthless woman, a mother’s insatiable thirst for money consumed her to dispose of countless men and her own children.

Log line - Every ticket buyer to the late night film was drugged, transported, and set up to play the game Senses of Survival.

Log line - Two sisters track their kidnapped mother to a vacant farmhouse with a disturbing operation in effect.

Guest Production Company
A brand new production company is seeking low-budget projects (1-2 million). Especially seeking thrillers and dramas.
TITLE: Dangerously Close
LOGLINE: In an attempt to remember the past six weeks, Ashley Reynolds unintentionally puts her life in danger and must rely on a man who works for a crime boss.

As an award-winning, prolific and best-selling wholesome romance author with over 80 novels, I’m starting to adapt my stories into screenplays. I’d love to send one of them your way.

Dangerously Close is a romantic thriller/suspense and is written along the lines of films such as "The Bourne Identity" (2002) and "Boyfriend’s Deceit" (2013). The story is about a woman who can’t remember the past six weeks, and so she enters a bar that is owned by her ex-boyfriend, Zander, in hopes of finding someone who’ll have answers. There she meets the bartender, Hunter Ryan. Within minutes, men who work for her ex-boyfriend try to take her. Although working for the crime boss, Zander Caruthers, Hunter decides to get Ashley away from these corrupt men. Now both Hunter and Ashley’s lives are in jeopardy and they are on the run as she tries to piece together her sporadic memories that surround the mystery of what has happened to her.

The exhilarating suspense and high stakes in Dangerously Close will appeal to a very wide audience since romantic thrillers are on the rise. There is a little violence in this story, but it remains wholesome with no swearing or sex. The ending of this plot will bring a shocking twist that is unforgettable.

Please let me know if I can send you the script. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Marie Higgins
435-730-1688
author.mariehiggins@gmail.com
https://authormariehiggins.com

I have written a thriller (141 pages) that could be a hit!

TV Pilot and first season Mini Bible available
Logline: Washington is turned upside down when a nonpartisan beer-loving, truth-telling Hillbilly is accidentally elected to congress, and he confronts a corrupt political system.

Hello,

Would you consider serial TV Drama? If so I have ‘TWO LITTLE BOYS’ - a 4 part (1 hour episodes) TV series.

Logline:
Two mothers, one living in financial deprivation and the other leading a privileged but vanilla life, become intertwined when an incident of peer on peer sexual abuse happens between their sons. One mother will stop at nothing for the truth whilst the other desperately tries to hold her family together.

Short Synopsis:
The mothers of two young boys, usually divided by class, become intertwined following an incident of peer on peer sexual assault between their sons. A story of an abandoned life, fractured trust, secret shame, paranoia and a desperate need for the truth unfolds in this social realist short form serial drama. With themes of poverty, sexual abuse, class division, establishment cover-up, betrayal and more, this drama contains challenging, shocking and thought provoking themes alongside morally ambiguous characters.

If you would like further information, do get in touch with me, my email is babyandboardroom@gmail.com

Many Thanks

Louise

Thriller.
Please let me know if you'd like to know more about this exciting adventure thriller. Great White Fear encompasses sharks both land based and in the sea!

Synopsis
Great White Fear is an exciting action adventure set in modern times. It tells the story of a group of travelers who set out on an expedition far off the Australian coast to visit a remote island. The Island contains a unique discovery formerly made by outlandish skipper Henry Waugh; a breeding ground of Great White Shark. Seduced by the opportunity for quick money he returns, whilst battling his inner conscience, leading a mismatched group of hopeful travelers to ‘his island’. With the latest equipment on board his luxurious boat he anticipates no problem however, the expedition runs anything but smoothly.

As the characters develop throughout the book the reader will discover each individual’s unique reason for going on such a curious expedition. Great White Fear is an intriguing journey into each character’s past which in turn slowly unravels danger for all on board. Battling against a selection of foes including the journey itself, the sharks, a small group of natives and the disappearance of their captain, the group are forced to pull together in a struggle for survival. During this time they each must discover their own talents and come to terms with their past lives. There is plenty of romance included within the storyline as a love triangle develops amongst three principle characters. Great White Fear takes the reader further than its obvious voyage at sea as it ventures on into many other places, both past and present. Places where regret, heartbreak, fear and murder loom hazily on the horizon.

LOGLINE: The Accomplice

A lovable reform school grad, desperately seeking a fresh start in a small town, unwittingly becomes an accomplice in a murder committed by the most popular kid in town.

Synopsis:

Ethan Engel, 16, leaves his addicted mother's dingy Indianapolis house one night and gets caught shoplifting a frozen dinner to feed his little brother. Upon release from reform school, Ethan and his brother live with a caring
aunt in the suburbs. He stars in football, excels in school and falls in love. Life is wonderful until his brutish father forces them to move with him to tiny Huxley,
Indiana. Barred from the football team, longing for his girl in Indianapolis, and chafing under his disparaging father, the senior class newcomer strives to make new friends.

One is Josh Walters, star athlete, "A" student, Sunday school teacher - and also a closet gay homophobe from an evangelical family. Josh talks Ethan into joining him to case the rural home of a reputed gun collector, drug
dealer and predatory homosexual. Upon arrival Ethan looks on in sickened astonishment as Josh shoots the man then chops his head
open with a hatchet.

Ethan is convicted as an accomplice. In prison he surmounts the loss of his girlfriend, abandonment by his parents, and a brutal corrections system while his aunt wages a courageous and successful fight to free and redeem him.

NOTE:

The Accomplice was inspired by the true crime book Fear No Evil. It deals with the dark side of a young boy’s dysfunctional upbringing that results in his triumph over adversity with the support of his loving aunt.
The screenplay was previously optioned by an Emmy and Peabody award winning producer and was a semi finalist in the 2018 Wayward Film Festival screenwriting competition.

You can contact me directly at mikelockett111@gmail.com
Title: The Hangman's Demise

Not a Goonies 2. Five young Goonies fans on a perilous adventure of their own, aided by a large Clydesdale horse and a dial-a-singing-cowboy, by the author of his 1981 script, "Golden Ventures" that he believes inspired "The Goonies." Same story, kids, Astoria location, group of goofy crooks, etc. See feature article in The Daily Astorian, July 19, 2019, or search, The Goonies - George Clark. This is a well-written, very workable, low budget family film with potential for huge following and return, and retains all due respect for the original and its fans. A PDF on my blog, gooniesneverdie.org. It's time. Thanks. GC

LOGLINE: The Accomplice

A lovable reform school grad, desperately seeking a fresh start in a small town, unwittingly becomes an accomplice in a murder committed by the most popular kid in town.

Synopsis:

Ethan Engel, 16, leaves his addicted mother's dingy Indianapolis house one night and gets caught shoplifting a frozen dinner to feed his little brother. Upon release from reform school, Ethan and his brother live with a caring
aunt in the suburbs. He stars in football, excels in school and falls in love. Life is wonderful until his brutish father forces them to move with him to tiny Huxley,
Indiana. Barred from the football team, longing for his girl in Indianapolis, and chafing under his disparaging father, the senior class newcomer strives to make new friends.

One is Josh Walters, star athlete, "A" student, Sunday school teacher - and also a closet gay homophobe from an evangelical family. Josh talks Ethan into joining him to case the rural home of a reputed gun collector, drug
dealer and predatory homosexual. Upon arrival Ethan looks on in sickened astonishment as Josh shoots the man then chops his head
open with a hatchet.

Ethan is convicted as an accomplice. In prison he surmounts the loss of his girlfriend, abandonment by his parents, and a brutal corrections system while his aunt wages a courageous and successful fight to free and redeem him.

NOTE:

The Accomplice was inspired by the true crime book Fear No Evil. It deals with the dark side of a young boy’s dysfunctional upbringing that results in his triumph over adversity with the support of his loving aunt.
The screenplay was previously optioned by an Emmy and Peabody award winning producer and was a semi finalist in the 2018 Wayward Film Festival screenwriting competition.

Hello,

My feature script "Grade A" follows an abrasive health inspector that strives to enter a cooking competition while coming to grips with his own emotional instability. It was nearly fully financed in the summer of 2018 with Peter Dante and Jason Mewes attached, but we fell short of what we needed. I decided to self-finance a short (essentially the first act of the feature script) as a proof of concept to combine with the script. It's just finished editing and I'd like to submit that for your review. Thank you for your time.

Best,
Joe Basla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzFmOy2k14Y

Title: Not in a Million Years
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Logline: After refusing to date women with children, a rugged, serious survivalist falls for a mother who has a propensity for hilarious chaos. Can he endure the comical challenges of Parenthood, and the reemergence of an old flame to attain what he never thought he'd have in a million years?

Title: Hindsight 20/20
Genre: Drama
Logline:
A marriage turns toxic due to alcoholism and unattended health issues. Through encouragement and faith, the husband utilizes his gift of screenwriting in an attempt to mend his broken family.

Title: MY NAME IS RAN

Logline: An ancient cd, found in a shipwreck of the Mediterranean Sea, holds a distant secret about our planet’s repeating history, every 10 millenniums.