Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MY Script for Producers consideration

I would like to respectfully submit "BELLA LOBA" a Science Fiction Feature Script, for your kind consideration. I'm a prolific awarded writer of Romance, Suspense and Fiction screenplays with more than 50 Film Festivals Awards.
The story is about a scientist who finds the antidote to his daughter's Lupus via the blood of an injured wolf, but is chased by Russian soldiers that want to take off his idea for their own profit. His daughter Bella starts to take on wolfish characteristics and helps cure Oscar, a boy she falls in love with. The cure of a disease, conspiracy, a person becoming more like a beast, some evil man's experiments, two young people in love and plenty of things can certainly hold commercial viability.

My daughter has inspired me in my life and in this script. She is young and beautiful, but has Lupus and for me, nothing is more inspiring that writing from real people who manifest their dreams and who have found ways of turning obstacles into opportunities.
I believe the riveting suspense and high stakes in BELLA LOBA will appeal to a very wide audience. Please let me know if I can send you the script.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me here:
florencenahon@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and attention.

Logline
A scientist discovers a possible cure for Lupus and Cancer thanks to antibodies in a wolf’s blood. The treatment is given the name of PROTOCOL B; in honor of the first person it was tested upon: the scientist’s daughter, Bella...

Synopsis
A scientist finds the antidote to his daughter's Lupus via the blood of an injured wolf, but is chased by Russian soldiers that want to take off his idea for their own profit. His daughter Bella starts to take on wolfish characteristics and helps cure Oscar, a boy she falls in love with.

Resume
I am a creative writer who can write all genres from comedy to drama and can keep an audience engaged and interested.
Proud of my meticulous education received in the French Secondary school of Malaga, I soon discovered my literary versatility. Most of the time I do freelance writing, but I'm also a prolific writer of fiction novels and screenplays with more than 50 Winner Awards in International Film Festivals.