Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Currently seeking original screenplays

Weight of the wind
This is a concept video: https://vimeo.com/170880616
Weight of the Wind
LOGLINE:
A suicidal man is taken on a time-traveling journey ofself-discovery by God and Satan, forcing him to come toterms with his faults and enabling him to mend the wounds he’s left in his tracks.
SYNOPSIS:
In the past, Jonas was career driven with many friendsalong with a supportive girlfriend named Birdie. Whilestriving to be a poet, he made ends meet working at arestaurant and subsequently pushed everyone one he caredfor away. Now alone with a head full of regret andappearing to be nowhere closer to his dream, he thinksmaking a deal with the Devil sounds appealing but realizesif God doesn’t exist, how can he?He continues his normal nighty routine of binge drinkingand cycling through past memories, only this night hedrunkenly cries out to God and trashes his house; feelingmore alone than ever. The next morning he hangs himself inhis backyard only to wake in his bed confused and nursinga hangover.In the present no one recognizes him. Upon going to alocal bar, the place goes silent, where he meets Satan.There he finds that one of his poems was published in amagazine and he’s now a famous writer. Awestruck with hisnew life, he tries to call Birdie but gets an unfamiliarvoice to a place called Jaybird Coffee.It’s there that he meets with Jay Mac on severaloccasions, who is himself in the future. He unveils thekeys to having a prosperous life. Jonas tries to rekindlethe relationship between him and Birdie but it appearsit’s too late, as she’s married and her husband isn’taround, or is he?Disheartened, Jonas finds himself with a pianist whoexplains patience. He then visits Candor Magazine where hereceives a hefty check. Bill, the publicist, tells him hemust resign his contract after he belittles Sady, whofeels a lot like Jonas once did. All the while in thisstate of limbo, he realizes he can alter the past andrewrite his future.In the future, Jonas becomes aware of who he once waswhile visiting with Birdie, Jaymac and saving Sady fromher suicide attempt; alternating between the past andpresent. Upon meeting with a painter, Jonas understandsperseverance and waiting on the Lord, in which the devilreveals to him that he is actually dead. Not willing toaccept this, Jonas rushes away where he is met by God whoinforms him of his ability to time travel and knows theplans for a prosperous future, if only he’d listen andhave patience and perseverance.Back in his backyard, the noose breaks around his neck. Heruns in and writes down his account then goes to everyonehe’s wronged and mends the relationships. It becomesevident that he was given the opportunity to go back intime when he was a boy and give himself his account ofwisdom. Growing up with the right heart and ultimatelybecoming “Jay Mac,” eventually allowed him and Birdie toget married and open a shop called JayBird Coffee.2.

Please let us know if you would like the actual script

Hi, I have almost unlimited comedic topical stories based on real events about protecting the dysfunctional rich and famous. Their needs fall between what the police or lawyers can do for them. I have outlined the stories for television entitled '98" which focuses on two super tough ladies who work a team covering a niche called "The Area", which is a rich residential area, that exist in every city around the world. Business Billionaires who get caught with hookers, companies who get caught in honeypots in Russia, wealthy families extorted by organized crime, nannies who kidnap kids they are paid to care for, client wives who chase BodyGuards. Film star clients who will not pay their bills, mad drunken butlers, crazy entitled kids, Shareholder meeting protests, crazy CEOs, Hells Angel troubles, inept police, dumb intelligence agencies, Mad suicide bomber, and stories so funny they are hard to believe. Close protection of the elite opens a door onto how the rich really live. 98 is the last two digits of the emergency number linking Nemesis to their clients. I've drafted 10 episodes packed with crazy, funny and dramatic real event-based "Life Styles of the Rich and Famous, Ray Donovan, Charlies Angel" type action TV. I'd happily share with people who know what they are doing because I don't. The stories are Toronto based but it applies to almost any city anywhere.
Thanks
Derek Humble
Former Brit Special Forces turned High-End Personal Protector
905-392-6712

Guest Producer
I am currently looking for screenplays to finance and produce. I have access to many established actors as well as high level casting directors. I am teaming up with a veteran producer who has over 100 feature films to his name. We have multiple upcoming feature films in pre-production and have recently secured financing to add a few more scripts to our slate.
Do you still looking for screenplays to finance and produce? I have several.

I am a Ugandan film director and screenwriter, have written original screenplays and I suppose to send you my work. Best regards.

Feature Length Screenplay ready for your consideration

Titled His Name is Jake
Logline: Unaware of eyes in the dark, Jake and Lisa's intimate night in the garden will turn into a nightmare they never expected.

mment
J John T Bradley
Quote ReplyLogline Title: A Broken Mind
A story about two brothers Jimbob and Jake who haven't seen each other in ten years, trying to reconsile and find closure to a betrayal that happened between them over a decade ago. All this takes place in a course of one day with flashbacks to the tragic events that have turned these two brothers into the troubled men they are now. A dark drama played in the key of say a... Slingblade.

Never Die In Mumbai

Logline

A New York woman visits India in an attempt to study the Hindu religion and becomes the victim of a terrorist attack.

Synopsis

Carolyn Phillips, a young woman in her 30s, lives in New York (can be any city). She researches the Hindu religion in an effort to eventually convert to Hinduism. Her studies take her to India.

In India, Carolyn becomes the victim of a terrorist attack. It leaves her critically injured. The Indian government is determined to hunt down these terrorists. As Carolyn fully recovers, the terrorists plan an attack on a large hotel which is fully booked at the height of a holiday. Carolyn's boyfriend and parents will be in that hotel on that holiday. The final scenes involve aerial dogfights between the terrorists' planes and the Indian air force. The terrorists are eventually crushed. And Carolyn achieves her dream of conversion to Hinduism.

This is a character-driven story with a strong human-relations element, and also involves much action.

We are David Welsh and David Gwinn.
We have written a Social Media/Film Noir mashup titled Drawn to Death.
Having received favorable evaluations on the Black List, we feel the detective action thriller would appeal to your market.
Please let us know if I can send you the script, and thanks for your time and consideration.

DRAWN TO DEATH
By David Welsh & David Gwinn
GENRE – Detective, Suspense, Thriller
LOGLINE – Inspired by death and gore, a gifted painter uses social media recruits to supply him fresh subject matter attracting the attention of a relentless detective.

Sincerely,
David Welsh
davidwelshcreative@gmail.com
Home: 563.277.1090
Mobile: 319.229.4946

David Gwinn IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5883058/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
David Welsh IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm7428147/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

TITLE: BLOOD CACTUS

LOGLINE: Three British and French Tourists caught in a crossfire. One of them would later volunteer to help the British and French Commissions infiltrate the world's deadliest jihadists group called Boko haram where he meets Mustapha, the kid conscripted to fight but now sentenced to die for killing a notorious jihadist, his father.

Hello,

My name is Nicholas Miles Afegbua and I have written a feature screenplay called "Blood Cactus" that won the 2019 Cannes Finalist Screenplay Award. The screenplay is complete at 128 pages .pdf and 127 pages. fdx

"Blood Cactus" incorporates British and French characters in the fight against the world's deadliest terrorist/jihadist group in Nigeria called Boko Haram. Worldwide concern and condemnation have trailed the horrendous cruelties of Boko Haram, an IS affiliate, making Britain, the United States, the European Union, the African Union and the United Nations among others, some of its most bitter critics.

"Blood Cactus" is set in Northern Nigeria where the war against the jihadist group called Boko Haram is still ongoing, attracting worldwide concern and condemnation. There is yet to be any feature length film produced about Boko Haram that will appeal to a very wide audience.

There is yet to be any film produced about Boko Haram, and "Blood Cactus" has the potential for worldwide success when produced. Please let me know if I can send you the feature length script, and thanks for your time and consideration.

Warm Regards,
Nicholas Miles Afegbua
+15756133535
artwabs@yahoo.com

TITLE: BLOOD CACTUS

LOGLINE: Three British and French Tourists caught in a crossfire. One of them would later volunteer to help the British and French Commissions infiltrate the world's deadliest jihadists group called Boko haram where he meets Mustapha, the kid conscripted to fight but now sentenced to die for killing a notorious jihadist, his father.

Dear Sir,

My name is Nicholas Miles Afegbua and I have written a feature screenplay called "Blood Cactus" that won the 2019 Cannes Finalist Screenplay Award. The screenplay is complete at 128 pages .pdf and 127 pages. fdx

"Blood Cactus" incorporates British and French characters in the fight against the world's deadliest terrorist/jihadist group in Nigeria called Boko Haram. Worldwide concern and condemnation have trailed the horrendous cruelties of Boko Haram, an IS affiliate, making Britain, the United States, the European Union, the African Union and the United Nations among others, some of its most bitter critics.

"Blood Cactus" is set in Northern Nigeria where the war against the jihadist group called Boko Haram is still ongoing, attracting worldwide concern and condemnation. There is yet to be any feature length film produced about Boko Haram that will appeal to a very wide audience.

There is yet to be any film produced about Boko Haram, and "Blood Cactus" has the potential for worldwide success when produced. Please let me know if I can send you the feature length script, and thanks for your time and consideration.

Warm Regards,
Nicholas Miles Afegbua
artwabs@yaoo.com

Hi there. I currently have a good handful of scripts I could share with you. If you like, please email me regarding this and I can shoot you over full treatments. All scripts are completed and between 98-110 pages. Genres include Horror, Sci-fi, Drama and Thriller. I would love to chat more in depth regarding this. We're all locked down due to COVID right now, so my schedule is open in regards to communications. Look forward to hearing from you. Have an amazing day and stay safe.

Going Solo: A strung-out, small-time rocker dreams of stardom. But when he’s ditched by his band The Obsessions, he'll have to walk away from his old life and make it on his own.

If It Bleeds, It Leads: Deranged newspaper reporter Melvin Doherty moves to a small Kentucky town to escape his troubles. But when bodies start piling up, his dark past catches up with him.

The Kayaker: INSPIRED BY TRUE EVENTS: Jimmy is charismatic, well liked in his town and an adoring fiancé. But when he suspiciously vanishes on a kayaking trip, police search for the elusive killer who wanted him dead.

For more info, or to contact me, visit mark-gerlach.com. Thanks.

Hi. I am the author of The Elf King, and Project Human. Both would be juggernauts at the box office. I am repped with The Esprit Talent Agency, and have a few scripts available. I have had 4 scripts optioned and am ready to send loglines or more.

Thanks.

Sean McKenzie
author.sean.mckenzie@gmail.com

Hello, Sir. I have three action features, and a fantasy screenplays that I will like to market. Please, let me know if you will like to buy from me.

If you're looking for war movies based on true stories, consider:

Twin sons of a deceased WWI flying ace join the war in 1942, train as bomber pilots, and prove their mettle in the daring Black Sunday air campaign.

Good day.!

My name is J.G. Franklin. I am a u.S. actor living here in Belo Horizonte, Brazil and I have created a relevant new original international political drama TV series that I am trying to get produced.

LOGLINE: An American billionaire buys a vast piece of Brazilian land to found a libertarian state, which causes him to become the enemy of established governments as he struggles to maintain the ideals of a new nation.

STORYLINE: J.G. McALLISTER, a billionaire U.S. investor, buys land in the Brazilian State of Minas Gerais and founds a gated community called LIBERTY. From the public´s perspective, LIBERTY is simply yet another huge luxury resort community. However, to the founder, it is the birth of a new libertarian society, which, despite facing internal conflicts in its efforts to maintain its ideals, thrives. LIBERTY ignites the fervor of other libertarian groups while increasingly more openly challenging the government and thereby making J.G. enemy #1 of the ruling political class.

My project has a completed series bible, a finalized pilot script and a teaser script.

I look forward to your reply!

Sincerely and respectfully,
J.G. Franklin
WhatsApp: (31) 99121-7068
www.jgfranklinactor.wixsite.com/jgfranklin

Re: Currently seeking original screenplays[I CURRENTLY HAVE COMPLETED A 98 PAGE SCREENPLAY...!

Dear Producers/Production Company,

I have just completed an originally written screenplay comprised of 98 pages on
August 01, 2019 entitled "Even If It Ruins Me" that I would like to submit to
your firm for consideration and subsequently submit it to movie-film producers
for production.

Genre: (Drama)

Logline:

Although frowned up and proscribed by most of society as wholly improper,
Chadric will never relinquish ties with his maquillage extract mogul-confidant
due to, unavailingly unbeknownst to him, being his last resort (perchance) for
salvation of a failed enterprise.

Synopsis:

Despite the odds of the constant gnawing at each other's throat and being faced
with vilely discriminatory episodes, Chadric and Shalun will forever be plagued
by a traumatic moment in their son's life that left him figuratively scarred
medically, however manageably perservering each day thanks to advanced
sophisticated medicines. In addition to their son's controllable illness, their
irresponsibility as business entrepreneurs lead them down a path of regret and
sudden loss, believing if he can facilitate an unlawful act, all will be well. Upon
attaining his fulfillment, or so he anticipates, preventing his enterprise from
meeting its potentially diminished fate will never come to pass due to one
unmitigated provision, in which thereafter will coerce him to execute his
predetermined final destination. For Shalun, the most bittersweet juncture to ever
transpire will emanate.

If you are interested in wanting to move forward by commencing to reading the
full-length screenplay, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact info below
and I will be elated to email a copy of the script.
Thanks for your time and consideration.
--
Respectfully,
Willie Thomas
wthomas24th(AT)icloud.com

My name is Jerein Jaye Harris and I’ve written a dramatic script called “In Love with All Your Flaws” that I’d like to send to you. I’m also a published author of an erotic romance novel called, satisfaction. “In Love With All Your Flaws” is written along the lines of “13 Reasons Why.” Even the award-winning, “Perks of Being A Wallflower.” The story is about a high school basketball player that has the potential of playing for a great college and is preparing for the high school playoffs. On the day of the game, Chandler and his girlfriend, Gabrielle get into an argument or so his girlfriend believes that it was an argument. During the game, Chandler’s focus begins to fade in and out in the hope to look out in the crowd and see Gabrielle’s face. But fails to do so and it leads to the opposing team outscoring him and his team. After Chandler then sees a different and familiar face in the crowd, he starts focusing more on the game. Just as he starts to play like his normal self, he suffers an unfortunate ACL injury that takes him out for the rest of the game and season.

During Chandler’s weekend stay in the hospital, it gave him some time to think back on the last time he spoke to Gabrielle. Nevertheless, it gave her some time to think about how she treated Chandler, the guy that says, ‘I love you’ and proves it. Despite her insecurities about love, Chandler never gave up on loving her. So, Gabrielle, through the tears in her eyes, finds counsel in Chandler and tells him about the regretful incidents that lead to her being insecure. The brutal of a friend and the rape of her alcoholic father... Gabrielle Believes she has flaws. But Chandler thinks otherwise.

I believe the romance and drama in “In Love With All Your Flaws” will appeal to a very wide audience. Please let me know if I can send you the script and thank you for your time and consideration.

So what if you had someone that can create a FULL LENGTH screenplay within a month. Would that be of interest to you? Because I am looking for someone to put ALL my work out into the world.

A decorated Air Force combat vet turned bad boy bike club officer relives his military past in his present as he quickly finds himself on a rescue mission with the aid of his fellow bikers...and enemies.

Through the eyes of a journalist we watch a daring rebel become the greatest guerrilla leader in all of history but his ever growing appetite for power makes him a delusional megalomaniac who will come to hurt the very people he took up arms to protect. Based on the true events surrounding the longest running civil war in history in Sri Lanka.

Christian/cross-over legal thriller series set on Maine Coast

This thriller series really should be on screen. The graphics of the story line is like a cross between Baywatch and Monk... with an abiding but understated "faith witness."

Digger Davenport, a college kid, spends his summers working for Port Talbot's Police Department as the bike cop [Think: directing tourists and issuing parking tickets.] Yet, each summer he discovers and solves ungodly crime sprees in the otherwise bucolic seaside town. Romance, explosions, court room drama, sailing seascapes, and dastardly evil characters combine to make the series a favorite of teens and old alike.

See website for Blue Ink, Kirkus, and Clarion reviews. See endorsements from three NYT best selling authors.

Seeking an agent, or producer to bring this work to the next level.

I have a horror screenplay called Beast House. About a woman and teenage daughter that tries to get away from one nightmare only to set foot into a new and more terrifying nightmare.

Original delightful exciting screenplay - site won't let me post logline above?

hilarious and amazing journey through the exciting and captivating world of Utopia, where everyone wants to go and never leave An enchanting fishing village hidden from the outside world The main character, Mac, is a charming, whimsical Irish Scotsman who falls for Alena, a widow that inherits a cottage. Sam 13 arrives with his pals as guests Together, they experience life and death escapades and discover a surreal place of awe and wonder! Cell phones are replaced with unexpected adventure, and their circle of friends include the most bizarre and unlikely characters

Guest Producer
I am currently looking for screenplays to finance and produce. I have access to many established actors as well as high level casting directors. I am teaming up with a veteran producer who has over 100 feature films to his name. We have multiple upcoming feature films in pre-production and have recently secured financing to add a few more scripts to our slate.
Logline for Recovering Elizabeth:
A suicidal widower earns a chance at redemption when he cares for a widowed child he finds on the street.

Logline for Recovering Elizabeth:
A suicidal widower earns a chance at redemption when he cares for an orphaned girl he finds on the streets.

Hello:

I wish to submit my feature-length screenplay, In Ottie’s World, to you for representation. The screenplay is based on a memoir, Growing Up In Ottie’s World, by Fred Epeley.

A high school teacher, tormented by childhood experiences of deprivation and abuse returns to his home in Appalachia to confront his disturbed, abusive mother, uncovering the story of her own violent coming-of-age. Set in the late ’40s in North Carolina, it combines the setting and dramatic intensity of Winter’s Bone and the hardscrabble family saga of Angela’s Ashes.
I’m a produced playwright and screenwriter and have optioned several scripts over the past years. My film, Lunch with Eddie, which I wrote, directed, and produced, was shown at over thirty international film festivals and won several awards including Best Short Film and Best Director. I have received film training at the University of California - Los Angeles.

My website, www.mollybegood.com, has synopses for many of my other screenplays. If you like my writing style but the above-mentioned script does not quite fit your current needs check out my website and let me know if you’d like to read any of my other scripts.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
David John Preece

Phone: 603-682-0123

E-mail: davidpreece52@yahoo.com

David

Hi,

I'm sending the loglines and synopses for my screenplays, for consideration for production. If you see something that interests you please contact me.
Ron Keneske
writeguyr@netscape.net

Synopsis for "Flight 741"

February, 1964 a DC 8 takes off from Miami, it goes missing off the radar. 2014 the plane lands at JFK Airport. The passengers from another time dimension are considered a threat, all imprisoned. Three escape, a young couple and a dangerous Russian who has a dangerous agenda to carry out. They are wanted and hunted by the FBI as they discover a new modern world. A world that the heinous Russian wants to change.

“The Screenwriter.”
The hilarious adventures of a struggling screenwriter trying to make it in L.A. A screenwriter arrives in L.A. with dreams of stardom, fame and fortune. He hits a brick wall called reality. With Woody Allen style sardonic type humor our hero struggles against all odds to make it.

“Lonely Road” Drama, Mystery, Ghost story with romance.- “Widower is saved by a beautiful mysterious ghost like spirit.”

“Protégé” Drama - “Streetwise woman’s rise from abuse to a power player on Wall-Street.”

“Dreamworld” Sci-fi, Drama, Romance - “A recovering soldier under the new Dreamworld therapy is drawn to a woman with strange powers and is threatened by a terrifying entity.”

“About That Night” Comedy – “Two middle-aged married men with the seven year itch meet their match with two young sexy shrewd women.”

“The Visitor” Sci-fi – “Alien crash survivor seeks refuge on Earth’s isolated forest, causes fear, panic, misunderstanding.”

“My Best Friend’s Wife” Comedy – “Nerdy loser with women finds love with a gorgeous dream girl, unfortunately she’s his best friend’s wife.”

Drama:

Second Chance - Hal Kendall senior stockbroker is living life in the fast lane, he is headed down the road to self-destruction. Until he is given a second chance at life.

Glory Days - The story of a gifted quarterback and his almost fame. The inside look at a second string pro quarterback, his struggle to make it, the trades, drugs, team camaraderie, the story behind the scenes.

Heartfelt - A father must fight a battle with the bottle and the wrath of his matriarch mother-in-law to gain custody of his young daughter.

Forbidden Love - A young successful doctor is faced with scandal after she has an affair with her handsome mentally challenged patient.

Good day I haven't garner any accolades in the film industry as yet but have full confidence in my ability.

Screenplay title: Witcher Town

Logline- The Jones and the Iglesisas family leave home for summer vacation like they do every year.Coincidentally both families try something new which results in them stranded in a town misleading at first glance.

Guest Producer
My name-itzhak begerano(Israel) My Email: kim72816@gmail.com

I am a66-year-old screenwriter and director, who studied at The College for Cinema and Television in Israel.

Attn: director/producer/Production company I am offering my screenplay/movie pilot "Holy Matrimony" for your consideration.

A combination package with a screenplay + movie pilot, I have created, specifically to showcase my skills in making a short movie with feature-

length option(52 pages)

Watch the movie in Youtube site:vts 01 1 holymatrimony begerano (Part 1)vts 01 2 isaac goldone (Part 2)

"Holy Matrimony" is a psychological thriller that focuses on the corrupt relationship between two different married couples.
The story follows Haim, who after being injured in a hit-and-run accident,hires his private investigator to help uncover the truth, after
suspecting his wife is trying to kill him. One question that perfectly captures the essence of the film is “can we play chess with our destiny?”.
the story focuses on HAIM, who after being injured in a hit-and-run attack, asks his private investigator friend ISRAEL for help, believing that
his wife, RITA, is trying to kill him. While investigating, Israel doesn’t know that his own wife HEDVA is being unfaithful with another younger man. Israel soon discovers that Rita is plotting to kill Haim with her lover ZADOK, who had tried to run Haimover. Israel soon catches them red-handed and captures Rita for her crimes. Meanwhile, Hedva has become addicted to drugs due to Israel’s abuse towards her, and she tragically kills herself. After Israel discovers her body, he crazily laughs, showing his true corrupt colors.One of the many benefits of producing my screenplay is that it is specifically designed to support an ultra-low budget. It has minimal cast and locations, and instead focuses on the performances and story.
story.

Hello. I have good stories on pirates, fantasy, action.
Let me tell you their titles:
The return of the Gladiator King ( action)
Captain Casablanca (action)
Green the Fairy (Fantasy)

Let me know if you will like to buy any of them.

The Chance
Do you think that changing one moment in your past would be worth it? ...knowing in could possibly change your present life, for the good of course.
Take a ride with Tom as he gets a chance to have a do-over with a moment in his past. Was it worth it? Find out in this humorous story that teaches us to to not dwell on the past but to keep our eyes on the path ahead. The future has a way of surprising us if we let it!

Please, message me privately: lanreayanlowo@gmail.com if you like my screenplay. I have two action fewtures, and a fantasy.

I have screenplays for you to buy. Two action features, and one fantasy.
Email: lanreayanlowo@gmail.com

Guest Producer
Psychological action thriller from a contest-winning writer.

Title: Summer Rain
(WGA# 2049469)

Logline: When an ex-military soldier turned best-selling author takes a vacation, a group of vigilantes get more than they bargained for when they cross his path.

“Summer Rain” is a psychological-action-
thriller that details the story of Calvin Thomas, an ex-military soldier turned best-selling author who goes on vacation after the success of his book tour.

Unbeknownst to him, he becomes the target of four vicious thugs who rape and murder a woman weeks before and with the help of the victim assist in solving her untimely murder.

SUMMER RAIN mixes intrigue with a gripping storyline and dynamic cast of characters that appeal to a very wide audience. My last thriller KILL JOY placed highly in a screenplay contests via FilmFreeway winning "Best Feature Screenplay" with the Top Indie Film Awards for 2020.

Please let me know if I can send you the script, and thanks for your time and
consideration.

Best regards,

BK Screenwriter

Hello, my name is Travis Frey and I write under the name Titan Frey. I'm an author and now a screenwriter. I have a drama feature that is available for purchase.

Title- Donate Life

Logline- An emotional teen who struggles to find purpose in life breaks away from her dysfunctional and substance-impaired family to donate her kidney, never expecting the price of her action. 

Thank you for your time.

Hello. Multi-Award winning spec screenwriter (All Genres). Without going into any overblown or ego driven details, simply Google or Youtube RICHARD M KJELDGAARD and some of my work will show up. Screenplay "BAD NEIGHBORS" was well received at the 13HORROR.COM Festival. Quick preview on TouTube.
Thanks.

The Homecoming

LOGLINE

Returning home to Achill Island for the funeral of his long estranged father, Jack McGinty, discovers that deadly secrets and lies surround his family and his father's death.

TAGLINE

It's true what they say - You can never go home again!

Guest Producer
Title: “H I D D E N”

Logline: A couple fall in love and discover betrayal and revelation.

My name is Patricia Lewis and I’ve written a feature drama called “H I D D E N”.

“H I D D E N” is written along the lines of films such as “Love Jones” and “Deliver us from Eva.” The story begins in 1965 in Louisiana where Isaiah and Crystal meet in a restaurant. They start dating and they began an intimate relationship. Thirty years later in Seattle, Tina is walking and looking down at her phone. Someone bumps into her. Her phone falls on the ground and the person who bumps into her bends down and picks up her phone. They make eye contact and they know each other. Tina remembers when they went to the high school prom together. Terence, tells her she is still beautiful. Tina blushes. Terence asks Tina if she wants to grab a bite to eat but instead, Tina invites Terence to her house for lunch. They become close and continue spending time together. Terence is at Tina’s house eating lunch. Terence is a Financial Auditor and Tina is a Real-estate Broker. Tina mentions she just met her father for the first time and he is coming to visit her. She also tells Terence her mother passed away two years ago. Terence talks about his grandmother who raised him and mentions his mother is in a nursing home. He also never knew who his father was. Terence and Tina became close and continued spending time together. Tina and her friend Mia meet at a boutique. Tina mentions she was dating someone. Mia is happy for her and is excited about meeting him. Tina also mentions that her father, who she recently met for the first time, is coming to visit her. Tina’s father, Isaiah is eating lunch with Tina. Tina tells her dad that she wants him to stay at her place instead of a hotel. Isaiah told her next time he will stay with her. Tina mentions she is dating someone. Isaiah asks if he will get to meet him and Tina told him she would introduce them. Isaiah returns to Louisiana. While Tina is getting ready to go out with Terence, she gets a call from her father. He is on his way to see her. She is anxious to know why her dad wants to talk to her as she waits for his arrival. There is a knock at her door. She opens it and it is Terence. She forgot they were going out. She told Terence she is waiting for her dad. Terence tells Tina, it is ok and he is looking forward to meeting her dad. While they wait, they embrace and began to kiss. Terence picks her up and takes her to the bedroom Tina removes her blouse and Terence removes his shirt as they are kissing, they fall on top of the bed. Tina’s phone rings. Tina gets up and grabs her robe and answers her phone. It is a hospital. Her dad Isaiah was in a terrible car accident and he is in a coma.

I believe the romance, suspense, betrayal and revelation will appeal to a very wide audience. Please let me know if I can send you the script, and thanks for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Patricia Lewis

I have two be original screenplays both action

Re: Currently seeking original screenplays OVER XXXPOSURE

My screenplay is about imagine if you will being the number 1 talk show hostess with the number 1 talk show having to team up with the now ex-wife of an escaped convict that escapes to kill you both because he went to prison because of his appearance on your show about abusive relationships

I have recently finished a thriller-genre screenplay “Exposing”.

It’s a story about exposing vicious woman’s motives for her murders and diving deep into her personality.
The other concept is a complex relationship between the main detective, who is in love with her, and the killer woman. The two of them went to high school together and share a trembling past that is delivered parallel through the present.

I have a fantastical comedy about dementia.

TITLE: AMBROSE

LOGLINE: Faced with eviction from the family home, an aged woman seeks comfort from her late husband's Ventriloquist dummy, Ambrose, who immerses her in a world of fantasy and fun, but when she's placed in a nursing home diagnosed with dementia, it seems she has lost everything - until she and Ambrose hatch a plan to get her house back.

I have a treatment and feature length script ready for further development on a true war story that happened during the longest civil war in history in Sri Lanka.

The Tiger Part 1: A young freedom fighter with a flip flop & sarong clad guerrilla force goes from zero to hero as he takes on the world’s 3rd largest army and wins.

email me at manoranjankunasegaran@hotmail.com or call me at +6592714446 im a singaporean Tamil writer attempting to bring a global story to the world's attention.

This script is a Last King of Scotland meets Narco's full of energy, thrills and spills.

Regards
Manoranjan Kunasegaran

Hi, I am a writer of novels & screenplays. I will attach loglines below. Get in touch if you want to speak to me.

The Devil’s Diary – (horror based)
Logline – People die in unexpected circumstances after a book, that once belonged to the Devil, ends up in the hands of a woman.

The cat that Fetches – (Family thriller based)
Logline – A murder case from twenty-five-years-ago comes back to haunt a father and his family after he moves them into the house where his mother was killed.

Death Shadow – based on my novel – BEDBUGS (Can you see them?) - (A Sci-Fi insect horror)
Logline - A police chief has to solve a murder case that is linked to the deaths of five people from seventy-three-years earlier before an alien breed of bedbugs wipes everyone out.

Blood Twins – (Vampire horror)
Logline – After seventeen years of living with vampires, a teenage girl must find a way to escape before they work out how to hunt in the daylight without her.

The S.T.A.R.S Project – (A killer rats story)
Logline - Rats blood is used to help heal the sick, but when rats escape a lab and go on a killing spree, a police chief must decide whether to catch them because of their uses? Or destroy them?

Shark Cove – (Killer shark horror)
Logline - A father and his Ex-girlfriend have to battle a killer shark after it traps them inside a cave.

The land at the end of the Trees – (Family animation style)
Logline – After a boy finds a key that opens a door into an animation world, he leaves the door open for their enemy to escape into his. Now he must stop them before they find the key to rule both worlds.

Attack on Dead Gulch – (A Zombie type western)
Logline – When the town of Dead Gulch becomes infected with the recent, walking dead, the sheriff, Indian chief, and a drunk ex-bounty hunter must team up to save the day.

Clifton Falls – (A zombie idea)
Logline – After a chemical fertilizer turns the dead into flesh-eating zombies, the local police chief must find a way to destroy them before the virus reaches the City.

My co-writer Alaa Arslan and I have just written a screenplay titled "Saving", which is 113 pages. It is in the popular horror tradition of "The Conjuring" and films like it. Here is the log line and a short synopsis:

Log line:
A naked ghost terrorizes a family. With the help of some unusual allies, the family tries to figure out the mystery of the ghost.

Synopsis:
Andrew Walker, his wife Ellie, and their children Camilla, James, and Jacob travel to the old house of Andrew’s grandfather, Scott. What seems to be just a dusty and lonely dwelling turns out to be a house of horrors as a naked ghost haunts each of them when they get naked. Dr. Adam Murphy, a “friend” of Scott, tells them not to undress fully in the house so the ghost doesn’t bother them. In the meantime, Adam and his friends try to drive out the ghost from the property.

Please let us know if you’d like to read the full screenplay for consideration.

Respectfully,

Alaa Arslan
Jennie Brown Hakim

THE BOOK OF ABEL: An unconventional teacher with a controversial classroom library must choose between helping her not-so-promising student and risking her career when she gives the boy a banned book.

Hi,

I have an original feature film screenplay about a Middle Eastern woman and a Black woman who go on a quest to save a White man they just met.

Please email me if you are interested.

Thank You

I have a feature-length horror screenplay.

Logline: A teen girl assaulted by a dark spirit she unknowingly awakened in what seemed like a mere hangout game with her classmates.She desperately turns to a seer to rid her of the stalking evil entity, but she faces several hurdles as the demon has to fulfil a curse upon her.

I have a feature-length horror script 'Affliction'

Logline: A teen girl assaulted by a dark spirit she unknowingly awakened in what seemed like a mere hangout game with her classmates.She desperately turns to a seer to rid her of the stalking evil entity, but she faces several hurdles as the demon has to fulfil a curse upon her.

1 2 3