Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A screenwriter for a sci-fi feature film

Mr. Anton,

Thank you for your time, hope all is well. My name is Gil Cuevas, and I've written an 86-page sci-fi/horror script called, "Full Spectrum".

Logline: Doctors race to save a five-year-old before her synthetic genes transform her into a monster.

Brief Synopsis:

MARY rebuilds her life after the loss of her first child to an illness.

Mary hears about a process by which she can have a genetically perfect child and decides it will complete her life.

Four, years later, and Mary doesn't get along with her "super-kid", ABBY. During a fight, Abby falls down the stairs and is seriously injured.

Abby's doctors discover that the network necessary for the synthetic genes to communicate, and thus conduct repairs, is missing. They will attempt a risky system reboot in a race to reclaim control of Abby's genes.

... and then there's the squirming mass, rapidly growing inside of Abby.

And why is the vial of Abby's "network pills" - the one that just fell out of her Mary's purse - full and expired?

That's kind of it in a nutshell. Thanks again for your time. Please contact me if you're interested in reading it.

Best,

Gil Cuevas
gilbertfcuevas@gmail.com