Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Last Omni aka: the next star wars

May I present the next Star Wars.

The universe is engulfed in war as a force from another dimension begins to consume entire star systems. Galen Kandros an alien demigod lead an alliance of alien races, to save the universe from this extra-dimensional force that seeks to remake it as its own.

THE LAST OMNI is a thrilling blend of action and sci-fi, with hints of suspense that will engage all comers. A mixture of Star Wars, Star Trek, Mass Effect, and mythology. Memorable characters and a great and intriguing plot that will keep you on your toes.

I look forward to your response, contact me for the script. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Keith Smith

keith_smith28@yahoo.com

(786) 803-4877

SYNOPSIS: The Omni were a god-like race of energy beings from another dimension that unified the galaxies of the Local Group, until one day another entity from another dimension found them and destroyed them all. To secure the salvation of the universe the Omni dispatched the last of their kind to their trusted confidants. Raised to be both a warrior and politician, Galen Kandros and his team leads the last alliance of alien races into war and victory against the very force that destroyed their hope.