Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Screenplay * Family, Drama, Action, Mystery, Faith Based

June 22, 2020

Diane Hall
Dianehall425@gmail.com

Dear Sirs,
I am writer Diane Hall. I am contacting you to share my recently completed script “I Didn’t Know”. This project has been a work of deep insight and compelling narrative on my part. I am now presenting it to you for your review.

Screenplay * Family, Drama, Action, Mystery, Faith Based

“I Didn’t Know,’’ is a completed 22,966-word contemporary realistic fiction-based film set in a small town and certified with the Writer's Guild of America. The script itself is about a young man who accepted the challenge of coming from nothing to having everything. Living in a place that gave him no remorse, he became blinded into life’s reality. After years of experience, he finally realized the pain and agony he was causing in today’s world. Evil had the chance to take him on a ride that enabled him to govern the lives of people who are crying out, ‘’Stop!” The struggle was real in the beginning. In the middle, the love of luxury became a demand that ended in tears of shame, then change. Was it too late? Had he caused enough damage to determine his fate? Searching for God's own heart, he began taking steps and realized it was not going to be easy. However, he was determined and ready for what was ahead.
This is my first script. I am a motivational speaker, as well as a community outreach leader. I have written three books:

1. Testimony of a new girl, “Satan you did not still my joy, “which is based on a true story.
2. “New Direction of a sole survivor.”
3. “I Didn’t Know” is based on my previously written book, “Tree’s Gift.”

I am inspired to tell this story because I am a survivor of similar situations portrayed within my script “I Didn’t Know.” I learned first-hand what it took to have someone control my life and not know how to change it until I accepted God to be my strength. Today my goal is to share with this new generation what to do when faced with obstacles. This will enable us to give back to those who may be lost with my script, “I Didn’t Know.”

Thank you for taking the time out to read this letter. Software (Writer Duet and Final Draft). My prayer is that you will find it in your heart to give me a chance to share with the world what goes on behind closed doors, which is rarely seen in the public eye. If you would like more information about the script, I will gladly send you the first few scenes of this script. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via the listed information below.
I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Sincerely,

Diane Hall
Dianehall425@gmail.com