Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Looking for Feature Spec A charming and thought provoking story with Ed Asner

Hi, the website said you were looking for stories and Ed Asner and I think this is a good one. This is the first log line I’ve ever written; I hope it’s what you’re looking for.

"A coming of age story of two outcast adolescent cousins in a cruddy neighborhood. The neighborhood??. Nazareth... The cousins??. A hot-headed John the Baptist and his gentle and frequently assaulted cousin Jesus.

What glue seals these lad’s unlikely bond?.. Could it be the budding young charms of Mary Magdalene and her fetching older sister Martha?? A tender love story and pugilistic adventure will reveal all.”

The name of this story is “Rivers Bend” and Mr. Asner has already prerecorded the voiceover role of The Lord Almighty.

We’d love to hear from you soon.

Re: Looking for Feature Spec

Out of the night: (thriller/horror): When a damaged young couple find themselves trapped inside their own home by a pair of armed and on the run, injured teenagers, they must find a way out before the very fragile male intruder snaps completely.

A contained thriller/horror in the style of Hostage meets Don't Breathe.

Fragmented: (thriller/drama): A lone survivor of a botched heist turns up half-dead at the farm of a struggling single mother with a bag of stolen cash that will forever alter their lives.

A thriller in the style of A Simple Plan meets Reservoir Dogs.

Never Let them in: (thriller/horror): A struggling couple holiday at a remote cabin in an attempt to get back to basics, but their dream holiday turns into a nightmare when a local girl running for her life is chased onto their doorstep.
Contained horror/thriller in the style of Hush meets The Strangers.

A pocket full of candy: (thriller/horror): After her younger brother vanishes, Talisa Taylor takes a path of bad choices and self-destruction, until it leads her into the house of a child predator.

Contained horror/thriller in the style of Disturbia meets Trespass.

Intro to Season 1:
THE NARCISSISTIC SOCIOPATH – NOT GOING ANYWHERE
When Sean McCrae returns to Salem for their 15 year school reunion the flame is instantly rekindled between him and his high school sweet heart, Dayna Russo, who is trapped in an abusive marriage to Vince Russo, a sergeant at the local police station and the quintessential narcissistic sociopath, who has pledged to uphold at all cost their matrimonial vows of “Till Death do us Part” …

Background / In a nutshell:
I am a qualified medical doctor who spent 25 years in medical practice with an interest in psychology and a specific interest in personality traits and treating personality disorders. Each of the seven seasons deals with a specific personality disorder, where one of the main characters is affected by that disorder and the profound effect of this affliction on the daily lives on not only himself but also on everyone around him.

The personality traits, the deviation from those traits, the thought processes and resultant aberrant behaviour and conduct with the effects and consequences on himself and others are explained in detail as the plot of each season unfolds with the deranged mental state and warped thoughts and behavioural patterns of the affected individual with that respective personality disorder.

Current Season
Season 1: The Narcissistic Sociopath – “Not Going Anywhere”

Future Seasons:
Season 2: The Psychopath –

Season 3: The Paranoid Schizophrenic –

Season 4: The Obsessive Compulsive -

Season 5: The Borderline -

Season 6: The Histrionic -

Season 7: The Antisocial -

Title: NARCISSA
Genre: Drama/Thriller

A beautiful, lonely, self-obsessed young French woman runs into an American on the street who just so happens to look exactly like her. Curiosity, lust, and a deeply warped vision of self-love ensues. It's as if 'The Talented Mr. Ripley' became female-centric, French, and ever-so-slightly less murderess.

I currently have no literary representation. My logline and synopsis are below

Title: “The Father”
Logline: A Catholic Priest with a dark secret tries to escape the grip of the ruthless Mexican Cartel that is blackmailing him into distributing cocaine from the basement of his church and holding his freedom hostage by threatening to expose his past.

Sysnopsis - Father Jacob spends his days overseeing the Catholic Church’s activities at St. Godric’s Cathedral in Hell’s Kitchen New York. A former drug addict himself, he is being blackmailed by the Mexican Cartel into using his church for illegal activities at night.
Money Laundering, drug dealing, and assassinations are only a few of the salacious activities that Father Jacob has been privy to. As he struggles to break free from the clutches of the Mexican Cartel, he continuously finds himself becoming immersed deeper and deeper inside the exact lifestyle that he preaches against.

email address - mr7thletter@yahoo.com

SOMETIMES YOU NEED MORE THAN A MAN DRESSED UP LIKE A BAT OR A MAN OF STEEL WITH AN S ON HIS CHEST TO SAVE YOU FROM MONSTERS……SOMETIMES YOU NEED A MONSTER TO SAVE YOU FROM OTHER MONSTERS……THIS MONSTERS NAME IS DOCTOR LEVIATHAN.

my name is James Banks and I am the owner of Leviathan comic a comic book publishing company located in Indianapolis Indiana I would like to send you a few copies of my graphic novel called Doctor Leviathan that was published in December of 2017 on amazon. This is a horror, superhero graphic novel that takes place in a dystopian future with a dark hero that some have compared to a H.PLovecraft character. Doctor Leviathan is as noble as the DC comics Superman but is as horrifying as the monsters from the movie Hellraiser combined. He is an anti- hero that some people look at as a savior while others fear him as a monster. The world he lives in is a world where monsters , madmen and cyborg assassins are the norm. Everyday life in this world can be like A living in hell as these monsters terrorize mankind and want to enslave it. If you are into graphic novels being turned into horror or science fiction movies then this book is a must see. I have two scripts that I am working on. One of the scripts is for a big budget movie and the other is for a small budget movie.

on facebook - https://facebook.com/DoctorLeviathan2017/?view_public_for=236305443489805

on amazon - https://amazon.com/gp/product/0692983341/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_image_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Title: The Time Stone
Genre: Science Fiction/Fantasy Adventure
Logline:
A group of unlikely heroes from the opposite sides of the track embark on the ultimate human adventure surrounding an ancient alien transportation device. As the four improbable companions travel through time in search for answers and a way home, they end up stumbling on an age-old mystery that might stop a disaster in the future from occurring.

Can these four heroes step up to save the future and, maybe, learn something about themselves in the process?

Synopsis:
Set in and around a modern-day metropolis in the East Coast, a secret conspiracy plots a doomsday event surrounding an ancient alien relic and a pair of homeless people, a man and a woman, face numerous problems as they are falsely accused and escape but then hunted by the conspiracy when they stumble upon the relic and realize it can open a door in time and space and transport them anywhere. Two others also have their own stories and agenda and meet up with the pair, so the four become a team travelling in time and trying to put right what was destined for ****ation by the sinister forces in the background. To solve their problems The Time Stone Team seemingly put aside their differences and fight the evil conspiracy.

SCRIPT TREATMENT:
After loosing their parents in a tragic accident,and rejected by the family because they were adopted, David and Talia move in with their father's best friend, oblivious of what had gone down between the family members. Prior to the burial, truths were revealed, arguments were held and with the help of Jim Miguel, the burial was conducted successfully. After a while, Mr. Jim Miguel is charged to court for the murder of a young police inspector and is found guilty as charged and sentenced to death. The children are now transferred to an orphanage home but, it didn't take long before the occasional seizure which Talia experiences once in a while attack her again. After a battle to save her life, Talia dies leaving David all alone. David makes a friend named Jack who comforts him and takes his mind off his sister's death by playing music with him. Soon, a little girl by name Emma is brought into the orphanage home and David sees her, due to her striking resemblance with his late sister, he runs and hugs her and screams her name making the little girl terrified but before any more damage is done, The reverend sisters in the orphanage think David and Jack had planned the whole "prank", to gain popularity and they punish them but David was silent throughout the whole punishment. Jack kept complaining about how David had gotten them into trouble but the young lad was still quiet. After a while, David introduces himself to Ella and the both of them become very good friends which made Jack jealous because, he thought that Emma had taken his best friend away from him. Sooner than they expected, Emma is adopted and it made Jack really happy because, he was not going to share his best friend anymore.
Years later, they were done with school and had gotten a job to sing at a local restaurant, on one occasion, David and Jack have a conversation about Emma and Jack promises to get in touch with Emma on David's behalf. True to his words, he contacted some old friends at the orphanage who helped him locate Emma's foster parents when he got there, he was told that Emma was living on her own and he was directed to her. He arrived at her house and is marveled by the sight of what he saw. Emma came down and they both talked, she didn't object the idea of being friends with them. Jack made a joke about David wanting to get married to Emma immediately he heard that he had found her, but Emma gave him the shock of his life, she told him that she needed someone who knew the meaning of family and that she was very lucky to be adopted but despite the fact, she still feels that she is adopted and to her, it is a deficiency, that she preferred to live as a single woman for the rest of her life than build a family with someone who did not live a normal life with his biological parents. Jack knew that the statement Emma had made would hurt David so much so, he decided to keep it to himself and not say anything to David about it. After a while, they became really successful and they got recognition from a good number of people and on one occasion when Jack's phone was ringing, David answered the call and when he was done, he was about to drop the phone when he saw a social media message on Jack's phone from Emma. He tried to contain his anger but he failed and that caused a huge turn around in their musical career. They quarreled and later on, David went on television to defame Jack, he called him a racist. Jack on the other hand became a drunkard, and was really depressed while David made all the wads from Music. He (David) finally gets to Emma and she repeats the same statement which left David's jaw on the ground. David reflected all he had said about Jack and regrets it. Jack was in jail for knocking off a kid while driving in a drunken state. David offered to pay for the child's treatment and also awards him and his siblings scholarship to finish their education. He stated the fact on the television show where he had first defamed Jack and later went to the prison to visit Jack and bail him out, he apologizes and Jack forgives him and tells him that he is the only family he has. David takes Jack to the rehab and soon, Jack is well again, they both perform a song they had written when they were children in the orphanage and then, they become really really famous and more successful.
THE END
bentaboha21244@gmail.com

Low budget movie (drama' music & friendship)
TREATMENT FOR SCRIPT
After loosing their parents in a tragic accident,and rejected by the family because they were adopted, David and Talia move in with their father's best friend, oblivious of what had gone down between the family members. Prior to the burial, truths were revealed, arguments were held and with the help of Jim Miguel, the burial was conducted successfully. After a while, Mr. Jim Miguel is charged to court for the murder of a young police inspector and is found guilty as charged and sentenced to death. The children are now transferred to an orphanage home but, it didn't take long before the occasional seizure which Talia experiences once in a while attack her again. After a battle to save her life, Talia dies leaving David all alone. David makes a friend named Jack who comforts him and takes his mind off his sister's death by playing music with him. Soon, a little girl by name Emma is brought into the orphanage home and David sees her, due to her striking resemblance with his late sister, he runs and hugs her and screams her name making the little girl terrified but before any more damage is done, The reverend sisters in the orphanage think David and Jack had planned the whole "prank", to gain popularity and they punish them but David was silent throughout the whole punishment. Jack kept complaining about how David had gotten them into trouble but the young lad was still quiet. After a while, David introduces himself to Ella and the both of them become very good friends which made Jack jealous because, he thought that Emma had taken his best friend away from him. Sooner than they expected, Emma is adopted and it made Jack really happy because, he was not going to share his best friend anymore.
Years later, they were done with school and had gotten a job to sing at a local restaurant, on one occasion, David and Jack have a conversation about Emma and Jack promises to get in touch with Emma on David's behalf. True to his words, he contacted some old friends at the orphanage who helped him locate Emma's foster parents when he got there, he was told that Emma was living on her own and he was directed to her. He arrived at her house and is marveled by the sight of what he saw. Emma came down and they both talked, she didn't object the idea of being friends with them. Jack made a joke about David wanting to get married to Emma immediately he heard that he had found her, but Emma gave him the shock of his life, she told him that she needed someone who knew the meaning of family and that she was very lucky to be adopted but despite the fact, she still feels that she is adopted and to her, it is a deficiency, that she preferred to live as a single woman for the rest of her life than build a family with someone who did not live a normal life with his biological parents. Jack knew that the statement Emma had made would hurt David so much so, he decided to keep it to himself and not say anything to David about it. After a while, they became really successful and they got recognition from a good number of people and on one occasion when Jack's phone was ringing, David answered the call and when he was done, he was about to drop the phone when he saw a social media message on Jack's phone from Emma. He tried to contain his anger but he failed and that caused a huge turn around in their musical career. They quarreled and later on, David went on television to defame Jack, he called him a racist. Jack on the other hand became a drunkard, and was really depressed while David made all the wads from Music. He (David) finally gets to Emma and she repeats the same statement which left David's jaw on the ground. David reflected all he had said about Jack and regrets it. Jack was in jail for knocking off a kid while driving in a drunken state. David offered to pay for the child's treatment and also awards him and his siblings scholarship to finish their education. He stated the fact on the television show where he had first defamed Jack and later went to the prison to visit Jack and bail him out, he apologizes and Jack forgives him and tells him that he is the only family he has. David takes Jack to the rehab and soon, Jack is well again, they both perform a song they had written when they were children in the orphanage and then, they become really really famous and more successful.
THE END

bentaboha21244@gmail.com

I am an award winning screenwriter seeking representation for my new screenplay Death Cross of the Inca: Lost treasure, ancient curses and the long arm of the law.
To help, here is a 70-second synopsis video of the screenplay on YouTube: https://youtu.be/fgRQpNVzWcQ

Rick and Kate, a New York couple tired of being victimized, move to Florida where they learn about the sunken flagship of the Conquistador Francisco Pizarro. Filled with stolen, ancient treasures from Peru and the famous Death Cross of the Inca, it is the find of the century.

New York thieves hack their finances, leaving them on the verge of bankruptcy and hopelessly in debt. While the courts, international governments and Inca Tribes fight over ownership of the treasure, Rick and Kate decide to take the cross for themselves. In the end of this witty romp, they find, true love is all that matters.
I am an accomplished writer. More about me, my films and my many international screenwriting awards at www.ParadiseFilms.ZoHoSites.com
Attached is a copy of Death Cross of the Inca for your review. I look forward to hearing from you.
Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Logline: A newly engaged woman can't say no when both her mother and future mother-in-law offer to plan the wedding: two women who are ex-best friends and business partners. Chaos ensues when the two women try to work together and ultimately put the future of the wedding and the new marriage in jeopardy!

Title: Annie N'Tess

Email: kpknox95@att.net

Thank you for considering my logline! I do not have representation, but I'm a great collaborator and love to get notes!

Kathleen Knox

I would like to submit: BLACK VAPOR, a completed low budget revenge drama with 3 main leads and several colorful eccentric characters.

LOGLINE: In the 1940s moonshine era, a delusional coal miner escapes an impromptu hanging and seeks clever revenge on the Appalachian hillbillies that abducted his devoted wife.

Logline: The true story of CARPATHIA, rescue ship of the TITANIC

WGA 1944623

In April 1912 CARPATHIA sets sail for Gibraltar. Unaware of the terrible events onboard TITANIC Captain Rostron presses on until he receives the distress call ‘CQD’! TURN AROUND! Captain Rostron heads for the site of the disaster, through treacherous conditions, to the aid of the largest moving vessel ever created.

The TITANIC story is well known throughout the world – 58 MILES is the true story of the ships involved in her rescue and recovery. Focussing on the ordinary lives lost or changed forever. We learn the fate of the CARPATHIA.

I am an award winning screenwriter seeking representation for my new screenplay Death Cross of the Inca: Lost treasure, ancient curses and the long arm of the law.

To help, here is a 70-second synopsis video of the screenplay on YouTube: https://youtu.be/fgRQpNVzWcQ

Rick and Kate, a New York couple tired of being victimized, move to Florida where they learn about the sunken flagship of the Conquistador Francisco Pizarro. Filled with stolen, ancient treasures from Peru and the famous Death Cross of the Inca, it is the find of the century.

New York thieves hack their finances, leaving them on the verge of bankruptcy and hopelessly in debt. While the courts, international governments and Inca Tribes fight over ownership of the treasure, Rick and Kate decide to take the cross for themselves. In the end of this witty romp, they find, true love is all that matters.

I am an accomplished writer. More about me, my films and my many international screenwriting awards at www.ParadiseFilms.ZoHoSites.com

I will be happy to send a copy of Death Cross of the Inca for your review. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for this opportunity

Producer
Hi,

I am looking for a Feature spec. I have a budget of 1 million. Leave your loglines and/or Queries below and your Manager and/or Agent's email. If I'm interested I will contact your Manager or Agent.

I will be happy to send a copy of Death Cross of the Inca for your review. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for this opportunity

What starts out as dare at midnight turns into the battle of the heavens. An old box of cassette tapes lead two teenagers to purgatory and beyond. Can Dave and Chelsea save there world? Not if Lucifer, Michael and Alastor have anything to say about it..

Two years after escaping from being caught us a drug dealer,Cole Kane meet his teenage friend Mark who had been contracted to carry out investigations on a deal done by Cole Kane.Kane finds out the mission of Mark and comes in a dilemma of running from or eliminating him.

COLE KANE .

THE PRAYER WHEEL

GENRE: Western

LOGLINE: When a man wakes and cannot remember his past, he's forced to go on the run with a mysterious preacher and attempts to find his long lost family.

AGENT: David Daly Associates, north@daviddaly.co.uk

Title - The Man Without a Plan

Genre - Dark Comedy

Logline – An Indian immigrant Taxi driver who has nothing to look forward to in his monotonous life, accidentally lands himself in monetary trouble with a Mexican Organ Trafficking kingpin, and the only way he can survive is to pay him back a Million Dollars in 24 hours.

mail - jamirkhan.n@gmail.com

Genre: Drama / Sci-fi / Thriller

Logline: A married infertile woman secretly inherits equipment that enables her to fulfill her dream of having a child.

This story tells of a woman who inherits a scientific background. She works as an assistant in a women’s clinic facility and looks to complete her education to become a biometric engineer.

She assists with women’s physical and emotional wellbeing, stages of the expected, as well as unwanted and unexpected. Wanting nothing more than to be a mother herself, she uses her scientific background, with emotions developed from the unwanted, and decides to take the unborn.

When Bees Enslave Ants

When a professor and a few of his students get ahold of honey created by genetically enhanced bees, the side affects of the 'Bug Honey' drawS the attention of the government's alien overlords.

An American undercover FBI agent on assignment in outback Australia is pursued by a corrupt small town Cop who frames him for the murder of his wife - the woman he was sent to extradite.

MysteryThriller 90 pages, You would be the first party to read it.

Genre - action/adventure
A mysterious demon reaper tries to solve a crime and stop human meat traffic in his city while a corporation tries to invade the demon's dimension.

Hi. This is my logline. Thank you.
REAPERS
Genre - action/adventure
Script pages - 81
A mysterious demon reaper investigates to solve a crime and stop human meat traffic in his city while a corporation tries to invade the demon's dimension.

I think this lead is deader than dead at this stage as zero replies from the poster.

OSSIFIED

In the 1900's, a prestigious girl born into wealth, receives her inheritance at seven years old. Growing up with her love for guns and a handyman slave, she faces backlash cause of her intentions with living life on her own terms.

In 1899, a year after the Newbern family move to Corbin, Kentucky, Sarah receives a five year old slave for her seventh birthday. A couple of the town women gossip to the wife about her husband purchasing a slave, who is two years younger than their daughter. Heather, Sarah's mother, teaches her about ownership of a slave and women's rights, for what's appropriate to society.
March 1919, Sarah receives an award for the fastest hand in the south. Her fiance, Thomas, convinces her to have Samuel, Sarah's slave, to fix the roof of the house. Despite the fact that he believes that he controls her. Daniel, Sarah's dad, sets him straight because Samuel is Sarah's property, which in turn doesn't sit right with Thomas. The couple gets into an argument, when she finds out Thomas and his friends are sleeping with slave women. Sarah gets revenge on Thomas by sleeping with her slave, Samuel.
Thomas, knowing what Sarah did, takes Samuel at night, with the help of his friends. Sarah hears the commotion and runs after them, with her guns, to the mountains. The couple get into an argument then he hits her on the arm with a whip. Sarah defends herself and in return, the guys believes that she has committed treason for defending her slave. The mayor and sheriff investigate the ordeal, which later led Sarah to court, for protecting her property and killing her husband. The Newbern household worry because Sarah could be tried for murder, even though she felt like Thomas was jealous at how she treated Samuel.
The prosecutor argued with what is according to the way of life, while the defendant argued with what is right and according to the law. Sarah wins the case, while Thomas friends had to serve a sentence. They vowed revenge on Sarah, because she killed Thomas for Samuel. Months pass by then the guys are released, and they take Samuel to get revenge on Sarah. Two of the guys try to shoot her, but was not fast enough. The sheriff arrive, sees what the guys did to Samuel, and let Sarah have her revenge.
She cleans Samuels wounds as he lies on her living room floor, in which her mother has a problem with slaves in the house. Sarah is concerned about her and Samuels safety and decides to move to Canada, despite Heather's refusal. Anna, Heather's friend, tells Sarah about someone who wants their kitchen remodeled and she agrees. After Samuel does the work, the two catch the L and N railroad then goes north.
October 1919, the remaining two friends of Thomas paint their faces, attack and robbed Mr. Williams at night. The town believe that he was attacked by black men, then forced close to 200 blacks out of town. The following day, the mayor declared a sundown policy, meaning no blacks are allowed in town after sunset. The policy became so popular, majority of the country saw the policy as law.

a producer is not going to post a reply in here, they will email a candidate directly.

The sub
A short film about a family who’s lives are turned upside down when they are stuck on a sinking submarine.

The resurrection of infected imodu warriors, banished to the core of the earth invoked a wave of destruction to sweep out the street of imodu with the ancient power of draw and destroy

Title: 15
Genre: Horror

My screenplay, 15, is a contained psychological thriller/horror film, which features a small cast, minimal locations, and a shocking twist ending. The feature-length screenplay has been turned into a short film (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4234812/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1). 15 won 2nd Place in the 2014 Terror Film Festival Screenplay Competition after being chosen as an official selection and it was also a semi-finalist in the 2014 Indie Horror Film Festival Screenplay Contest. The logline even won the Screenwriter’s Utopia Logline Competition in October 2014. With all those factors combined, 15 is a promising horror film that can be made on a small budget with a great chance for success.

LOGLINE:
A young man who survived a horrific childhood abduction hasn't dared leave home in 15 years, so his brother and an ominous doctor devise a plan to force him out of his house, but when bizarre things start to happen, is it the work of his brother or is he beginning to lose his mind.

SYNOPSIS:
Adrian hasn’t left his home in 15 years following his abduction at age 10, but now his isolated life is beginning to change in heart-stopping ways. Raziela, the pretty new neighbor he’s been staring at through binoculars, brazenly makes herself at home in Adrian’s house just when Adrian’s brother, Barton, begins implementing his plan to force Adrian out of the house. Bizarre events begin to shake Adrian to his very core, but is this all part of his brother’s plan or is he losing his mind?

To give you a better sense of the screenplay, here are excerpts from all five professional Black List reviews from www.blcklst.com, and an excerpt from my Hollywood Screenplay Contest review:

· “A twist readers won't see coming and an impactful finale that is truly shocking.”
· “An intriguing delve into the psyche of someone suffering from agoraphobia. The writing is descriptive and compelling. …Fantastic twist the reader doesn't see coming.”
· “Watching the protagonist implode was a harrowing experience. …Moves at a lightning pace. …Intensely character-driven, complemented by quality dialogue.”
· “Very well written. The plot is efficient and clear, fleshing out the story and characters thoroughly, while not wasting any time. The twist is genuinely surprising yet well-set-up, resulting in a compelling and darkly satisfying conclusion.”
· “Visual and horrifying imagery, constantly keeping the reader wondering what is real.”
· “The script does a good job of slowly amping up the atmosphere so that by the third act the script is ready to cut loose. It really packs a wallop and pays off everything that has come before it.”

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Tim McClelland
tdm5003@yahoo.com
WGA Registration: 2074772

LOGLINE:
A Catholic Irishman, on a quest to find answers to life's injustices, re-discovers
his faith outside the Catholic Church, which ostracizes him from his community,
forcing him to fight for his reputation, family and freedom in the high court of Ireland.

Hi,

My name's Sadie Katz. I've had three feature length screenplays produced for Anchor Bay, Lionsgate and an indie. I'm also a genre actress with over a dozen released films with top billing including three through Lionsgate and 20th Century Fox's Wrong Turn 6.

I have a covid friendly producing script. It has limited characters, limited locations and all practical effects. The film could reasonably be shot with under fifteen people on set at any time. Depending on the budget filming could be completed in a ten to fifteen day schedule.

Here's the ahem' elevator pitch: A woman going through a divorce is trapped in an elevator. It's very The Shining, Repulsion meets Ryan Reynold's Buried.

The thriller has an 83-90 minute playing time and is filled with action, minimal dialogue and lots of twists and turns to the story.

Brilliant, experienced cinematographer Michael Pessah (Smiley Face Killer, Dared My Best Friend to Ruin My Life) is innovative in his shooting techinique and has signed a LOI.

LOGLINE: During her vacations in Rome, a young woman’s life turns upside down when minutes after she got engaged with her boyfriend, she runs into her greatest love from the past. A beautiful fashion photographer that will make her doubt her feelings for her fiancé.

Adult is about a security guard who loses three teenage friends that escape a detention center for asylum seeking children from Mexico. Motivated to save his job the security guard goes on a quest to find the lost teens in the desert. In order to bring them back to America the odd couple are forced to work together as Mexican cartel, racist American Militia, and border patrol chase after them.