Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Logline for The Seductive Schoolhouse Scandal

PERSONAL MESSAGE

THE SEDUCTIVE SCHOOLHOUSE SCANDAL is ‘A Slice of Life’, with elements of suspense, crime, and sex. It is a shocking and unbelievable story, inspired by my personal experiences while teaching in Camden, New Jersey - labeled as one of the most dangerous and poorest cities in the country. I was mentally manipulated by the school administrator who pulled me into his dangerous web of theft, lies, and deception. When the walls the the building ‘came tumbling down’, I survived by telling the truth. Recounting the severe retaliation, I refer to this time as ‘the dark years of my life’.

LOGLINE

Two female employees put their lives in danger when they expose their principal’s theft and deception in an impoverished school district in New Jersey.

PERSONAL MESSAGE

THE SEDUCTIVE SCHOOLHOUSE SCANDAL is ‘A Slice of Life’, with elements of suspense, crime, and sex. It is a shocking and unbelievable story, inspired by my personal experiences while teaching in Camden, New Jersey - labeled as one of the most dangerous and poorest cities in the country. I was mentally manipulated by the school administrator who pulled me into his dangerous web of theft, lies, and deception. When the walls the the building ‘came tumbling down’, I survived by telling the truth. Recounting the severe retaliation, I refer to this time as ‘the dark years of my life’.

LOGLINE

Two female employees put their lives in danger when they expose their principal’s theft and deception in an impoverished school district in New Jersey.

PERSONAL MESSAGE

LOGLINE

PERSONAL MESSAGE

LOGLINE