Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Blockbuster: Science Fiction - Superhero - Time-travel - Screenplay is available.

Futrasonic Girl and Nanorocket Boy
The Flare Strikes Back

Logline:
A writer makes it big when his superhero screenplay becomes a popular motion picture. Yet, ruthless government VIPs make him an enemy of the state since his film undermines their scheme to collect billions from a fake Russian space attack.

Pitch:
WW1984 meets Captain Marvel meets Day the Earth Stood Still.

Creative notes:
I have a 100-page screenplay ready to read.
My story is a hybrid, superhero - science fiction - time-travel adventure. Although my story offers plenty of great action scenes, it is science-driven and character developed. And, most of all, it's a down-right beautiful love story for the ages. This adventure is more than just a movie; it's a look into the future.

This is a very high-end project and may require a blockbuster production budget. Please send your request for a PDF copy of the synopsis or screenplay.

Copyright 2021 Freddie Owens. D.B.A. Cile Vandi Music. All rights reserved. This intellectual property is registered with WGA