Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fictional, Multicultural, action-packed teen Christian Movie

I have an inspirational,fictional tween/teen idea, based on a book, called "Never Predictablez: Knife Between My Eyes that Muted My Cheer." It is full of action and REAL-TALK dialogue about life lessons without an overkill of scriptures. The friends will remind you of everyone whom you know and those whom you wish that you knew. They’re complete opposites who have nothing in common, except their band and TWEEN STOP - the meeting they attend to talk about life and faith.

Six multicultural, male and female friends, who have been together since 2nd grade, are forced to separate for the first time due to a school closure; now they must deal with bullying, family drama, relationships, school, and much more in pairs, rather than as a group.

It’s a cross between "Moesha’s" narrative, "Army Wives" individual character stories, and "Family Reunion’s" family values and humor.

Please email me if you are interested in working together. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Tiffany Gray