Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Space is full of starts but not much longer. It is here.

full of starts? wow.

Re: Space is full of starts but not much longer. It is here.

That is what I get for being autistic & trying to do something on my own. Since I am unable to determine how to either edit (or preferably) delete the logline, looks like it is stuck here.

However, I'd very much like to know if anyone can tell me if the storyline is worth doing anything with.

I wrote this story in three weeks without any plan or ideas. I had an idea why people see ghosts and started typing, not knowing what was in the sentence until I started typing. Then this autistic mind of mine would create the line as I typed it. I had no idea what was going to happen, who was in it, or how it would end.

I ended up with a story about how alternate realities were created, what is out there eliminating them, and what happens after all realities (including ours) end.

Here are two (of many) questions it answers: Why are we here? and Where do original thoughts and ideas come from? Next time any of you are with friends, ask them those questions & see what they say...