Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leandrew Baillum.witness his humble beginnings from Eastfalls to hollywood.

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to present my exciting and innovative screenplay, "The Worldwide Swap & Trade the Gift Challenge," for your consideration. I am confident that this project has the potential to captivate audiences worldwide and become a cinematic sensation.

Logline:
In a world consumed by a new social network challenge called "The Worldwide Swap & Trade the Gift Challenge," where people connect and trade personal tokens, and build an inventory of each other, a world of players from across the globe embarks on a thrilling journey to collect and build an inventory of other players' tokens, reveal avatars, and compete for a chance at an extraordinary gift giveaway.

Plot Summary:
"The Worldwide Swap & Trade the Gift Challenge" delves into the life of Leandrew Baillum, a young man who grew up in a challenging neighborhood with a dream of connecting people all over the world through his board games. Now a hard-working father, he sets his dream into motion by creating a massive social network phenomenon bearing the same name. The challenge quickly takes the gaming industry by storm, leaving the world craving the next group of winners who could become instant millionaires.

Act 1:
The first act of the story introduces the audience to the ordinary life of Leandrew Baillum. We witness his humble beginnings in a rough neighborhood, where he dreams of uniting people through his passion for board games. As a devoted father, he strives to create a better life for his family.

With unwavering determination, Leandrew conceives "The Worldwide Swap & Trade the Gift Challenge." The act showcases the birth of this groundbreaking social network challenge and the initial struggles he faces in gaining traction and recognition. It also introduces the gaming community's fervor for this new phenomenon.

As the story unfolds, we witness the global gaming community come together, embarking on a thrilling journey to collect and build inventories of other players' tokens, unveiling avatars, and competing for the extraordinary gift giveaway. Leandrew's creation becomes a worldwide sensation, setting the stage for a gripping and exhilarating cinematic experience.

I am confident that "The Worldwide Swap & Trade the Gift Challenge" has the potential to resonate with a broad audience, offering a unique blend of entertainment, excitement, and a heartfelt exploration of human connections. The screenplay is not only a thrilling adventure but also an ode to the power of dreams, perseverance, and the unifying force of modern technology.

I am enthusiastic about the possibility of discussing this project further with you and exploring its potential for production. If you are interested, I would be delighted to provide the full script for your review and consider any collaboration opportunities.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my project. I look forward to the possibility of working together to bring "The Worldwide Swap & Trade the Gift Challenge" to the silver screen.

Warm regards,