Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snowmen Don't Leave Footprints

Escaping her dysfunctional family to pursue an ex-boyfriend, Zeffie Jones takes a job in Dubai only to realise that the reality she has landed in, is more absurd than she could have ever imagined

The series is set in Dubai, where I spent over 30 years living and working. By situating our narrative in this dynamic city, I've been able to craft characters, cultures, and environments that offer a fresh and never-seen-before, perspective on comedic storytelling. To help bring the project to life, I am partnering with Raf Santana, a twice BAFTA nominated screenwriter and producer, whose projects include a biopic for Amazon Studios with Salma Hayek.

We have already opened discussions with actor Paul Kaye for one of the lead roles, and will be looking to add further names in the near future.

We have identified financing opportunities in Dubai, and are now seeking the right partner to join us on this creative journey. Interested?