Southwest Michigan Hoops Review

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Southwest Michigan Hoops Review
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Regional Finals

All you Lakeland Fans going against BS, shame on you. I am going to go with the Shamrocks. I just think they have what it takes to get it done. Plus KC I don't feel has played any real tough competition to this point and will be surprised by Berrien.

If you are a class D school that has someone playing in the NBA you must be good. Climax is good but Tri Unity is very good. Good season CS but baseball/track starts next week.

Re: Re: Regional Finals

Regional Finals.... two games until the Breslin

Kalamazoo Christian vs. Berrien Springs: Some are question who the Comets have played this year. They have several wins over Class B schools and beat Schoolcraft twice. Yes I know the Eagles are down and yes I believe overall the Lakeland is better than the KVA. This was suppose to be Bridgman vs. Kalamazoo Christian. I don't think the Bees would have been able to beat Christian. So the "Rocks" run comes to end tonight. Comets by 10 and they could be on their way back to the Breslin.

Wyoming Tri-Unity vs. Climax Scotts: This maybe one of the best Class D Regional Finals. Climax has had a wonderful season but I'm not sure their schedule has them ready for tonight. Tri-Unity is tested and this is old hat for them. I would love to see CS keep going just don't see it happening. Tri-Unity by 5.

Re: Re: Re: Regional Finals

I've got:

Berrien over Kazoo Christian. This should be an ABSOLUTELY GREAT GAME!!!!

Climax Scotts over Wyoming Whoever. I've got faith in CS.

Re: Regional Finals

K cristian over Berrien Springs

Wyoming Try Unity over Climas Scott

Re: Re: Regional Finals

Tri-Unity over CS

KC over BS in overtime!

the wiz