Return to Website

Daniel Revelation Bible Studies

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Questions on these Bible studies!

Site Administrator - Thanks to everyone who has sincerely taken a serious look at these Bible studies and reviewed them. May the Lord richly bless all of you is my prayer.

Re: Questions on these Bible studies!

Hello Mr. Stout

I really appreciate your bible study.
a brother in Christ!

Mike Bingham

Bob,
Thanks for your study on the Sabbath. I sent you an email and I hope you get a chance to answer it. One pressing question I wanted to also ask here: Are you Seventh Day Adventist? I'm not and I explained in my email why I don't follow that line of thinking. But those are good words on the Sabbath. Thanks!

hi . my name is jeanette. i have heard that there is a passage in the book of revelations that refers to the anti christ being named obama. can you tell me if this is true and where will i find that passage. thank you

I have read many of your bible studies . I am confused as to parts of the studies are associated with Ellen White. Did these studies come from Books on her studies? So much of what I'm reading seems to line up with so much scripture but the dates of May 19th 1780 & Nov 13, 1833 do not add up to what I see in the word of God and the history that I looked up had explanation for those days which when I compare to the word The tribulation has not even started as yet. Could you please give me some more information on these dates? I am confused about why the bible studies have Ellen Whites findings is she a prophet that bible students base some knowledge on? Where does she fit in on these studies?