Return to Website

Daniel Revelation Bible Studies

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is Jesus Michael the arch angel?

I found your sight yesterday and am reading today who is Jesus.... You are claiming in here that Jesus and Michael are the same. Jesus is part of the God head. How then can He be an angel? Where in the Bible does it say this? I read your letter that you are a born again christian, what type of church do you belong to... pentecostal, baptist.... what denomination teaches of this or are you non-denominational? These are serious questions I am asking because I do like your writings and I want to make sure it is a place I can call my bible study corner. Please can you show me where you find these things and your denomination is?

Re: Is Jesus Michael the arch angel?

My sentiments exactly. Jesus (God) is nor ever has been an angel. He, Jesus, became a little lower than the angels when God became flesh, Jesus.

I also like your site. But, if one law is broken, then they are all broken.

Peace be with you my dear fellows! I am a concerned citizen.

Jesus Christ is not St. Michael the Archangel. Jesus Christ is God. Jesus Christ is God the Son, the Second Person in the Holy Trinity. Please read the Gospel according to St. John 1:1-5 "In the beginning was the Word: the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things came to be, not one thing had its being but through him. All that came to be had life in him and that life was the light of men, a light that shines in the dark, a light that darkness could not overpower".

Also St. John 14:9-19 "Have I been with you all this time, Philip,' said Jesus to him 'and you still do not know me? 'To have seen me is to have seen the Father, so how can you say, "Let us see the Father"? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak as from myself: it is the Father, living in me, who is doing this work. You must believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; believe it on the evidence of this work, if for no other reason. I tell you most solemnly, whoever believes in me will perform the same works as I do myself, he will perform even greater works, because I am going to the Father. Whatever you ask for in my name I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask for anything in my name, I will do it. If you love me you will keep my commandments. I shall ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate to be with you for ever, that Spirit of truth whom the world can never receive since it neither sees nor knows him; but you know him, because he is with you, he is in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come back to you."

also St. John 1:18 "No one has ever seen God; it is the only Son, who is nearest to the Father's heart, who has made him known."

Jesus Christ is also above the angels. please read another proof in Hebrews 1:4-14 "So He is now as far above the angels as the title which He has inherited is higher than their own name. God has never said to any angel: You are my Son, today I have become your father; or: I will be a father to him and he a son to me. Again, when he brings the First-born into the world, he says: Let all the angels of God worship him. About the angels, he says: He makes his angels winds and his servants flames of fire, but to his Son he says: God, your throne shall last for ever and ever; and: his royal sceptre is the sceptre of virtue; a virtue you love as much as you hate wickedness. This is why God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness, above all your rivals. And again: It is you, Lord, who laid earth's foundations in the beginning, the heavens are the work of your hands, all will vanish, though you remain, all wear out like a garment; you will roll them up like a cloak, and like a garment they will be changed. But yourself, you never change and your years are unending. GOD HAS NEVER SAID TO ANY ANGEL: SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND AND I WILL MAKE YOUR ENEMIES A FOOTSTOOL FOR YOU. THE TRUTH IS THEY ARE ALL SPIRITS WHOSE WORK IS SERVICE, SENT TO HELP THOSE WHO WILL BE THE HEIRS OF SALVATION."

I am thankful to God because you always seek the truth because it is said in St. John 8:31-32 "To the Jews who believed in Him Jesus said: 'If you make my word your home you will indeed my disciples, you will learn the truth and the truth will make you free'.:

GOD BLESS US ALL AND MAY THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT GOD OUR FATHER CREATOR OF ALL, JESUS CHRIST THE SON OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT PREVAIL NOW AND FOREVER. AMEN. MAMA MARY, ALL ANGELS AND SAINTS PLEASE PRAY FOR US.

I think that Michael and Jesus are two distinct entities. One is an archangel while the other is God in the flesh as the book of Hebrews tells us. Both participate in the second coming. One is blowing the trumpet the other will control the gathering up of his church, the bride. This is foretold in Thessalonains. Every eye sees this happening.

Right K.M. thanks and Praise God! God bless! Mama Mary and all angels and saints pray for us.