Return to Website

Daniel Revelation Bible Studies

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Law of Moses

Greetings brethren. i am a channel. i am fully open to the spirit world. my guides tell me the ascension the christians call the rapture will happen in 5 years and a few months. i am a child of god/dess. i come speaking from the source of the all living and manifestation of the divine all that is. we are all one people. there is divides and rifts amongst the people. i represent the Law the Torah of God. I was Moses in a past life. soon i will step on the world stage. I am a Seer and Messenger of God. my birthrite is this. i am from the seed of jesus christ and miriam magdela aka mary magdalene. I am a Hebrew Priest and a Rabbi ordained by Angels of God. i have been educated by angels of the Holy Spirit the Holy Sophia of God.

anyone assciotated with hatafat dam brit ... brit milah and does not claim it is jewish hoagwash represents God. beware my brethren for very few know how to descren the spirit world completely.

i am not the Elijah to come. I am not the archangel Michael. i am not one of the two witnesses mentioned in the book of Revelation of the Christian Bible.

like in the time of Moses when God protected those that abided in Moses guideance they were protected. trust me. i do not know yet exactly know everything God has planned for me or those that do heed my counsol. i do know this those that believe in brit milah a ancient hebrew custom will be protected during the time of change on Earth.

use a dye on the needle when doing brit milah. learn it. i am not telling anyone to do this ancient ritual. but God has taught me much and i am preparing to step onto the world scene.

Selah

Michael Sophia

in Her~

the ascenion is coming my friends

the world needs this information. please help me spread this to the world. i come speaking directly for God. trust me and be blessed.

added wisdom to this tradition. have faith my friends. soon the anscenion will happen.

take a natural dye like kosher wine or wine and stick it on a small needle. insert it into the male penis. hit the shaft of the penis. ***** it lightly. this blood vessel leads directly to the males heart. you will circumsize the male heart this way amd jeremiah 4:4 will be done then enimity will flee your seed genesis 3:15. this is the old testement of the christian bible. please read Hebrews chapter 8 and chapter 9 for better understanding. further understanding is excerpt from the dead sea schroll excerpt of damascus.

jeremiah 4:4 - ?4,4 Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem; lest My fury go forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

genesis 3:15 - 3,15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; they shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise their heel.'

excerpt from the damascus covenant document "2 And on the day on which the man imposes it upon himself to return to the law of Moses the angel of Mastema(ENMITY) will depart from him if he make good his word. "

BRIT MILAH TRADITION ...

1511 East Pike
Seattle, WA 98122
206-323-8486
3850 156th Avenue SE
Bellevue, WA 98006
425-454-5085

September 10th, 2002

Jewish Basics : Traditions

Brit Milah Tradition
Special Considerations

Hatafat Dam Brit: When a child is born as if circumcised, or has been circumcised before the eighth day in a hospital, a ritual called hatafat dam Brit is required. This symbolic circumcision involves drawing a drop of blood from the shaft of the penis. The child is also named at this time.

Conversion/Adoption: When both parents are Jewish, the child is Jewish. If only one parent is Jewish, the child's religion is determined by that of the birth mother. If the birth mother is not Jewish, the child must be converted. For a boy, the first step in this process is Brit Milah, followed by immersion in a mikveh (ritual bath), usually at the age of one year. If a male child born of a non-Jewish mother is adopted by Jewish parents, he also must undergo conversion. The process is as described above. The adoptive parents assume responsibility for circumcision and mikveh as well as for the many other educational obligations that lead to the child's understanding and acceptance of Torah and mitzvot. An older child or adult male who wishes to convert to Judaism also must undergo circumcision, or hatafat dam, and mikveh.

Customs

The three main participants, the father, mohel and sandak, wear talitot.

On the first Friday night after a boy is born, it is customary to celebrate by gathering in the home of the newborn to welcome him This is known as Ben Zakhor (also Shalom Zakhor). G-d finished the creation of the world with the Sabbath and introduced peace and rest. Thus Shabbat surrounds the newborn with an