Return to Website

Daniel Revelation Bible Studies

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
matt24:15 is rev 17:8 image appears in worship buildings 2thess2:4

Hello, my name is Deborah and I have testimony on video called "Christ testimony of the churches around the world".
Many Christ believers in worship buildings known as "Churches" around the world do not know original scriptures of prophecy were changed during the end of the First Century AD by certain men who first establish the Roman Catholic Church. These certain men were of the circumcision and un-circumcision, who added and took away words of prophecy in original scriptures and then put them in a book they called the "Holy Bible". They called Hebrew bible scriptures "Old Testament" and testimonies of Christ "New Testament". The Hebrew bible on chabad.org has the original scriptures of prophecy.
Holy Bible has mixture of original and changed scriptures
Before disciple Paul's departure, he spoke and wrote about certain men, who would change the truth of God into a lie and draw disciples after them.
Acts 20:28-31,Take heed therefore to yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which Jesus, the Christ has made you overseers, to feed his sheep, which he has purchased with his own blood. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock and also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
Romans 1:23,25 And changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four footed beasts, and creeping things. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever Amen.
Also in 2Timothy 4:3-4; 2 Thess 2:4; Gal 1:6-7;Gal 2:4; 2 Cor 4:2 and many more!
Disciple John and Peter knew about these men as well.
1John 2:18-19, Little children, it is the last time: and as you have heard that anti christ shall come, even now are there many anti christs; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
2John 1:7, For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti christ.
1Peter 2: 7-8, to you therefore which believe he is precious: but to them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner and a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: where to also they were appointed.
2Peter 1:16, For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
In Romans 1:25, disciple Paul is referring to the original scripture Isaiah 9:5 which is found in the Hebrew Bible on chabad.org.
Here is original scripture Isaiah 9:5, For a child has been born to us, a son given to us, and the authority is upon his shoulder, and the wondrous adviser, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, called his name, "the prince of peace."
Here is the scripture after the change during the end of the first century AD in Roman times.
King James Version Isaiah 9:6, For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
The one true living God is a spirit!
Numbers 23:19, God is not a man that He should lie, nor is He a mortal that He should relent. Would He say and not do, speak and not fulfill?
Isaiah 55:8-9, "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways," says the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts [higher] than your thoughts.
Genesis 1:2, Now the earth was astonishingly empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the spirit of God was hovering over the face of the water.
The true Messiah, Jesus Christ declared God is a spirit.
John 4:23-24, But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Mark 10:18, And Jesus said to him, Why do you call me good? There is none good but one, that is, God.
Original prophecies and testimonies of the man Jesus Christ were changed to make him into a God!
The Roman Catholic "Mother" church created December 25th to worship the creature more than the Creator!
Revelation 13:18, Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Revelation 13:8, And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
The man Jesus Christ spoke of what he saw in Luke chapter 4 in Matthew 24 and Luke 21! He saw our generation and the spreading of "Churches" worshiping the image!
There are two identical images of Jesus Christ.
One "Image" of Jesus Christ is the devil appearing to people in churches with all kinds of lying signs and wonders! 2 Thessalonians 2:9-10, Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders and with all deceptions of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
This identical image of Jesus Christ is Matthew 24:15 When you therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, whoso reads, let him understand.
Revelation 17:8, The beast that you saw was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Daniel 8:9,
And from one of them emerged a small horn, and it became very great to the south and to the east and to the coveted land.
Daniel 7:8, I looked at these horns and behold another small horn came up among them, and three of the first horns were plucked out before it, and behold eyes like human eyes were on this horn, and a mouth speaking arrogantly.
Where is the holy place?
In the heavenly realm where Christ is seated at the right hand of the one true living God.
Daniel 8:10-11,
And it grew until the host of heaven, and it cast down to the ground some of the host and of the stars and trampled them and until the Prince of the host it grew, and through him the daily sacrifice was removed, and the base of His Sanctuary was cast down.
This abomination of desolation is Revelation 17:5, And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
Abominations are found in the house of God that represent his name.
Ezekiel 8:6, And He said to me, "Do you see what they are doing? The great abominations that the house of Israel is doing here are to cause Me to distance Myself from upon My sanctuary; and you will yet return and see great abominations."
Ezekiel 8:16-17, And He brought me to the inner court of the house of the Lord, and behold, at the entrance of the Temple of the Lord between the porch and the altar, about twenty- five men, their backs to the Temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east, and they were prostrating themselves eastward to the sun and
He said to me, "Have you seen, son of man? Was it [too] trivial to the house of Judah to prevent them from performing the abominations that they have done here? For they have [already] filled the land with violence, and repeatedly provoked Me, and behold they send disgrace into their nose.
Revelation 11:2, But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given to the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Who is treading underfoot the son of God?
2 Corinthians 11:13, For such are false teachers, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the disciples of Christ. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Hebrews 10:29, Of how much sorer punishment, suppose you, shall he be thought worthy, who has trodden under foot the Son of God, and has counted the blood of the everlasting covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and has done despite to the Spirit of grace?
Matthew 24:24-25, For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before.
Luke 21:8, And he said, Take heed that you be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draws near: go you not therefore after them.
Luke 21:24, And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Where are the people that believe being led away and held captive?
Matthew 24:26, Wherefore if they shall say to you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
What secret chambers?
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

The man Jesus Christ came in the flesh!
The true Messiah, Jesus Christ was conceived through procreation of a man and a woman Genesis 1:28, And God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth.
Galatians 4:4-5, But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a man and a woman, made under the law, to redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Both man and woman were under the law!
Romans 1:3, Concerning his Son Jesus, Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Romans 8:3, For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Hebrews 2:14, Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
Hebrews 5:7, Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears to him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared God.
1 Peter 3:18, For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the sinful flesh, but quickened by the Spirit of God:
1 Peter 4:1-2, Forasmuch then as Christ has suffered for us in the sinful flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that has suffered in the sinful flesh has ceased from sin; That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the will of men, but to the will of God.
1 John 4:2-3, Hereby know you the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the sinful flesh is of God and every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the sinful flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
The testimony of the Jewish couple Joseph and Mary
Joseph and Mary were married at the age of puberty or 12 years plus one day according to Ancient Judaism.
Mary, a young woman was found without child after 10 years of marriage. Joseph was thinking of divorce because his wife bare no children, But God sent his angel informing both Joseph and Mary that they shall have a son. God open the womb of Mary to conceive a bare a son which came from the seed of David through Joseph the son of David!
It was common for a Jewish husband to put away his wife if after 10 years she bears no children.
Please look up article called, "For She Was Barren": Infertility as Grounds for Divorce by Dr. Yoel Shiloh Ashkelon College.
The Hebrew Bible has many testimonies of woman who were barren and God made announcement and opened their womb to conceive. There is Sarah, Rebekah, Rachel, Manoah’s wife, Hannah, Elizabeth, and Mary.
True testimony of Mary's conception of Christ
By the grace and mercies of God, he reveals the truth to his people.
Here is Matthew and Luke's testimony of the Jewish couple God chose to bring forth the Messiah, Jesus Christ.
Matthew's testimony:
Matthew 1:18-25, Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was married to Joseph she was found without child. Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privately, But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, Joseph, son of David, fear not to take to you Mary your wife: for she shall conceived and bring forth a son, and shall call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold, a young woman shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name,
*Emmanuel, which being interpreted, "God is with us" > Luke 1:68-69, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he has visited and redeemed his people and has raised up an Horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
*Isaiah 7:14, Therefore, the Lord, of His own, shall give you a sign; behold, the young woman is with child, and she shall bear a son, and she shall call his name Immanuel.
The rabbis say the child was called Maher-shalal-hash-baz, and the salvation of the House of David, as the child was called Immanuel.
Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took to him his wife and knew her till she had conceive and brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.
Luke’s testimony:
Luke 1:26-37, And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, to a young woman married to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the young woman’s name was Mary. The angel said to her, Mazel tov, you that are highly favored, the Lord is with you: blessed are you among women and when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of greeting this should be and the angel said to her, Fear not, Mary: for you have found favor with God and behold, you shall conceive in your womb, and bring forth a son, and shall call his name Jesus. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give to him the throne of his father David and he shall rule over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Then said Mary to the angel, How shall this be, seeing I am without child? And the angel answered and said to her, *the Spirit of God shall come upon you, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow you: therefore also the holy child which shall be born of you shall be called the Son of God. And, behold, your cousin Elisabeth, she has also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. For with God nothing shall be impossible.
"The Spirit of God shall come upon you" The Spirit of God rested on Mary. Mary greets Elizabeth, who is six months pregnant and the Spirit of God comes on the baby in her womb! Mary prophesy for the first time!
"The power of the Highest shall overshadow you:" This refers to Psalm 91:1, He who dwells in the covert of the Most High will lodge in the shadow of the Almighty. Mary was protected to bring forth the Messiah. As you read the testimonies of God warning Joseph many times.
The rabbis say, He who dwells in the covert of the Most High: He who takes shelter in the covert of the wings of the Shechinah he will lodge in His shadow, for the Holy One, blessed be He, protects him. Moses, our teacher, hereby persuades people to take shelter in the wings of the Shechinah.
God calling his people to come out of these churches and get into prayer.
The ten virgins Matthew 25:6. Your body is the temple made without hands. Christ’s body died on the tree and was raised by the spirit of God on the third day. True worship is by the spirit of God Revelation 11:1, And there was given me a reed like to a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. Revelation 7:15, Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sits on the throne shall dwell among them.
Hebrews 8:1-2, Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true temple of God, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
Hebrews 9:11, But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect temple not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building made with hands;
God’s people turn and come into prayer for the coming prophesy of Joel Acts 2:16-18!
Then immediately comes Great Tribulation. The people get sealed by the spirit of God to prepare and be ready Daniel 12:10, Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. Revelation 16:15, Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watches, and keeps his garments, less he walk naked, and they see his shame.
2 Chronicles 7:14, And My people, upon whom My name is called, humble themselves and pray and seek My presence and repent of their evil ways, I shall hear from heaven and forgive their sin and heal their land.
Revelation 18:4, And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues.
What plagues is God talking about?
Revelation 22:18-19, For I testify to every man that hears the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add to these things,
God shall add to him the plagues that are written in this book and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
1Peter 4:17-18, For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the word of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
Judgment coming in the house of God? How can this be? The Hebrew Bible shows the purpose and deceptions of the devil. Isaiah 14: 12-14, How have you fallen from heaven, the morning star? You have been cut down to earth, You who cast lots on nations Rev 12:8-9!
And you said to yourself, 'To the heavens will I ascend, above God's stars will I raise my throne, and I will sit on the (mount of the assembly Rev 11:2), in the farthest end of the north.
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will liken myself to the Most High.'
Daniel 8:9-11, And from one of them emerged a small "horn", and it became very great to the south and to the east and to the coveted land and it grew until the host of heaven, and it cast down to the ground some of the host and of the stars and trampled them. And until the Prince of the host it grew, and through him the daily sacrifice was removed, and the base of His Sanctuary was cast down.
Luke 4:6-7, And the devil said to him, All this power will I give you, and the glory of them: for that is delivered to me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If you therefore will worship me, all shall be yours.
Ezekiel 28:2 "Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre: So said the Lord God: Because your heart is proud, and you said, 'I am a god, I have sat in a seat of God, in the heart of the seas,' but you are a man and not a god, yet you have made your heart like the heart of God. Daniel 7:4>Revelation 13:2; Ezekiel 28:13-19.
Luke 4:9, And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said to him, If YOU be the Son of God, throw yourself down from here: 2 Corinthians 11:14, And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Matthew 7:22-23, Many will say to me in that "day", Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.
Matthew 24:12, And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
2 Thessalonians 2:7, For the mystery of iniquity does already work: only he who now lets will let, until he be taken out of the way.
Revelation 18:22-24, And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in you; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in you; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in you; And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in you; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in you: for your ministers were the great men of the earth; for by your sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of the holy ones, and of all that were killed upon the earth.
God calling his people to truth and come out of these worship buildings and their teachings from the Roman Catholic "Mother" church. Revelation 17:4, And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Jeremiah 51:7,
Babylon is a golden cup in the Lord's hand, it intoxicates all the earth; nations have drunk of her wine, therefore, nations are mad.
1 Corinthians 10:21, You cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: you cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
1 Corinthians 11:27, Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
Luke 11:39, And the Lord said to him, Now do you Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening wolves and wickedness.
Romans 10:2-4, For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves to the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believes.
2 Timothy 3:5, Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
This message is for real. I am a witness to seeing two identical image of Jesus Christ and the devil is appearing as the image of Jesus Christ to people in churches around the world!
I am the woman in Revelation 12: verse 6 and 14. I am also one of the witnesses of Revelation 11: verse 3 and 7! I am witness to seeing beast ascend out of bottomless pit and in spiritual perdition as I send my testimony to churches. In my testimony the one true living God of heaven and earth brought me out of the churches and their false teachings. Then God anointed me and spiritually sent me into this "Great City"Revelation 11:8. I saw my spiritual body go down into the earth! As I send my testimony and biblical prophecies to churches I see church people spirits